It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Horrors of Plum Island | Hybrids, Human Experiments and Weaponized Killer Insects (WF)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Many do not care about war but war cares about winning and sorry if you are in the way. Back in the day when Kennedy was President the CIA wanted to shoot down an airliner with a Mig dressed up in Cuban colors. Kennedy said not only no but "hell no" prompting one more straw on the Camels back and Kennedy wanting to destroy the CIA and let the wind spread their ashes...A short time later he was assassinated.

You can skip to 4.0 in the video and miss the advertisement

Now to topic of the video is about Plum Island, the Montauk Monster, and other things that have been found to include Lyme Disease.

The Horrors of Plum Island | Hybrids, Human Experiments and Weaponized Killer Insects

In July 2008, the carcass of an animal washed up on the beach at Montauk Point Long Island. Local beachcombers are used to seeing dead animals. Seagulls, fish, crabs, even the occasional whale. But they had never seen anything like this.

Animal experts were brought in to identify it. They were stumped. It looked like part dog, part reptile and part rodent - with the beak of a bird. This animal, whatever it was, became known as the Montauk Monster.

But where did the Monster come from?

There could be only one answer. Plum Island.

Plum Island is just a few miles from where the monster was found.

Locals had heard rumors that this was a top-secret government facility that created bioweapons, engineered animal hybrids and maybe even experimented on people.

Sounds like a wild theory.

But then another animal washed up on the beach. Again, it couldn't be identified. And then another animal. And then two more.

In 2010, the rumors about Plum Island seemed to be true when something else was found on the beach. This time it wasn't a strange animal. It was a body. A human body.

Well... it was almost human.

youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

This is going to be one of the most strangest post that you've ever posted and like wow man I wonder if it's really true.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 02:30 AM
link   

AJ could be next on the list to be demonetized.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Havnt read it or watched it, just the title deserves a flag

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Watched it this morning.

Expands on previous reports of Plum Island.

Well worth a watch.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   

so no mention of what the still photo is before you hit play??

Which normally means, it's either BS or that was put there for views... and now you posted it here... more views for him.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I thought the creature that washed up on the beach turned out to be a dog or badger (sorry can't remember which) that had all the soft tissue/jowls eaten on it, giving an impression of a beak. Also after being in water for a while it had bloated and the hair had fallen out??

After saying all that though, I still find this interesting and will be watching the video to see if anything new has been added.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Saloon

Yeah, that Hecklefish is just tooo controversial!

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: WorldxGonexMad

You seriouly critical of the thumbnail?

wow

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Instead of hooves it had claws.

Otherwise, it could have been a pig.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   

That video is terrifying.
I can see it getting deleted 'by accident' at some point.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   
That was a good watch. Thank you for sharing

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I think its a scene from the movie Splice, a movie about a created creature

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
I thought the creature that washed up on the beach turned out to be a dog or badger (sorry can't remember which) that had all the soft tissue/jowls eaten on it, giving an impression of a beak. Also after being in water for a while it had bloated and the hair had fallen out??

After saying all that though, I still find this interesting and will be watching the video to see if anything new has been added.

Yeah, I think a racoon.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Wasn’t there a paperclip sciebtist there who had been working with ticks or similar for the Nazi’s? I’m sure that was Plum Island. Lyme disease tracks back to there. It is the epicentre. If they were doing that then they were doing more.

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   
It’s BS because you say so? Ok then! You should Just watch it, that way you can have an opinion instead of preaching nonsense,

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: WorldxGonexMad

Which normally means, it's either BS or that was put there for views... and now you posted it here... more views for him.

you are jealous of what?

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 08:52 PM
link   
subliminal covid19

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: WingDingLuey

originally posted by: WorldxGonexMad

you are jealous of what?

Jealous of what?? Some BS video!

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 03:19 AM
link   
If it is really an "Island" is anyone guess not in the "know" on it like the one in South Carolina U.S.A. as "Paris Island". When Louisiana would have been a better place for it being Portuguese Anglo-Saxon speaking peoples... Quebec CANADA is the "kill 'em ALL and let __ __ __ sort them OUT" meaning some of them may or may not have providence(which only means "land") in America.

About "war" and anyone is free to quote me on it.

"I hate contingency; In the plans of WAR; Before, during, and after it."

The rationale should be oblivious.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join