It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayo Clinic Website Now Says Hydroxychloroquine CAN Be Used to Treat COVID-19 Patients, Previously C

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

In the new update on their site

"New" as in May of 2020.

Archive

let me explain since you don't remember

In June 2020, the FDA revoked the emergency use authorization (EUA) of oral hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine phosphate for the treatment of COVID-19. An EUA can allow quicker access to critical medical products when there are no approved alternative options.

In May of 2020 covid-19 was still spreading and by June 2020 the medical industrial complex, lead by Fauci deauthorized any and all treatments that were working against covid-19. Initially hydroxychloriquine was helping and many doctors were prescribing it but that would have prevented the EAU(emergency use authorization) which was needed to get the vaccine out in revord time avoiding the normal standards of testing so doctors and pharmacies were banned from distributing hydroxychloriquine. Remember?
there are many reports of this

On March 28, 2020, as physicians worldwide were seeing striking success using hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19, the FDA erected bureaucratic barriers.

U.S. doctors group sues FDA for limiting access to drug touted by Trump for COVID-19

remember now?

And until this NEW update this was the Mayo Clinics stance

Hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine

These malaria drugs were authorized for emergency use by the FDA during the COVID-19 pandemic. However, the FDA withdrew that authorization when data analysis showed that the drugs are not effective for treating COVID-19. They also can cause serious heart problems.

I hope that helps you understand

edit on 25-9-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianLoudMouth

My favorite dish! Not bad with enough spice.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I read this stuff,and it makes me DISLIKE the Biden voters even more.Almost as much as when I have to fuel my car up. I got behind a car of who's owner has not reached the level of embarrassment to peel of a Biden sticker...made me feel like ramming him. The election, and the pursuant time afterward have been nothing but a sham.

a reply to: fringeofthefringe

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I'm still struggling to understand the differences in studies, and why the discrepancies. I do not believe in the NWO, and all these nefarious things going on in the background. But I can't wrap my head around why some sources say this stuff is safe, and some do not.

I get with the COVID vaccines we all wanted data to show they were safe, but frankly there wasn't enough time (based on them telling us there were already 6,000,000 people dead. So they rushed through what they thought were safe vaccines without proper efficacy studies having been done. So be it. But years later after studies on both the virus, the vaccines and even alternate remedies like this Hydroxychloroquine........what is to be gained here?

I'm thinking out loud, I don't expect anyone to have the real answers.....lol

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianLoudMouth
I do not believe in the NWO, and all these nefarious things going on in the background. But I can't wrap my head around why some sources say this stuff is safe, and some do not.

So chalk it up to scientific incompetence?

You've got directly conflicting evidence indicating someone or some group is creating false and misleading information and simultaneously suppressing other sources on a global scale, but you discount the notion of an elite NWO.

Which one is harder to believe?

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: quintessentone

I said I can't recall. Here's a study that might be helpful -

Hydroxychloroquine is protective to the heart, not harmful: a systematic review

Overall, our literature search found that except for a few case reports of nonfatal adverse events, HCQ is actually consistently associated with a decreased incidence of cardiac adverse events and no cardiac mortality from TDP.

The National Library of Medicine

I noted the part stating that HCQ is consistently associated with a decreased incidence of cardiac adverse events and no cardiac mortality from TDP.

What was the product that was consistently associated with cardiac problems, like myocarditis, pericarditis, myopericarditis, increased heart rate and palpitations, shortness of breath, and even heart failure, heart attacks, and death... Was it called Covid-19 vaccines maybe??

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Page not found, the link to the mayo clinic does not work from gateway pundit…. Fake news?

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itherael
Page not found, the link to the mayo clinic does not work from gateway pundit…. Fake news?

I just checked every link I posted and they all work. It is either your internet provider or your device.
update:
I see what your talking about, within the initial link from gatewaypundit but if you look at my posts, particularly my response to LordAhriman at the top of this page, the last link on that reply, and you will find a direct link regarding the Mayo Clinic stance and timeframe. Please advise, I gave you a star but the OP is still on the money. Thanks.
edit on 25-9-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 02:18 PM
link   

These malaria drugs were authorized for emergency use by the FDA during the COVID-19 pandemic. However, the FDA withdrew that authorization when data analysis showed that the drugs are not effective for treating COVID-19. They also can cause serious heart problems.

Do you not understand how archive works? That page has said the same thing since may of 2020. Some of the top minds of the internet just now found it, and toted it as some "NEW" gotcha update.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Page Not Found on your Mayo Clinic site hyperlink - 2nd paragraph hyperlink, but I did find this:

These malaria drugs were authorized for emergency use by the FDA during the COVID-19 pandemic. However, the FDA withdrew that authorization when data analysis showed that the drugs are not effective for treating COVID-19. They can also cause serious heart problems.

www.mayoclinic.org...
edit on q00000056930America/Chicago2626America/Chicago9 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Do you not understand how archive works? That page has said the same thing since may of 2020. Some of the top minds of the internet just now found it, and toted it as some "NEW" gotcha update.

You just don't get it do you?

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

These malaria drugs were authorized for emergency use by the FDA during the COVID-19 pandemic. However, the FDA withdrew that authorization when data analysis showed that the drugs are not effective for treating COVID-19. They can also cause serious heart problems.

www.mayoclinic.org...

Exactly, that is what I posted as a reply to Lord Ariham. It shows that the Mayo Clinic were not advocating the hydroxychloroquine treatment then but now they are.

So, follow me here, the archive the pleasant gregorious Lord Ariham posted was a March 2020 policy that was initially recognizing the benefits of hydroxychloroquine until Fauci got to them, they changed it by June of 2020 which is what you just posted above and now there is a NEW update at the Mayo Clinic that they recognize the benefits of the hydroxychloroquine treatments. Go back and read my replies, I literally posted exactly what you did at the top of this page. C'mon man
edit on 26-9-2023 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: CanadianLoudMouth
I do not believe in the NWO, and all these nefarious things going on in the background. But I can't wrap my head around why some sources say this stuff is safe, and some do not.

So chalk it up to scientific incompetence?

You've got directly conflicting evidence indicating someone or some group is creating false and misleading information and simultaneously suppressing other sources on a global scale, but you discount the notion of an elite NWO.

Which one is harder to believe?

Honestly I don't know what to chalk it up to at this point. I would never say that things don't on behind closed doors. But to think that a group of people could coordinate such a massive cover-up around the globe to me is insane. Most government can't govern their way out of a wet paper bag, let alone pull off such a huge cover up. I just don't see anyone in this world intelligent enough to pull this off.

I'm more like to lean in the direction of the ways the studies were done. Were certain aspects of certain studies shifted intentionally in one direction or another? Was the study done with a pre-determined bias? Those kind of things.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   

www.mayoclinic.org...

Exactly, that is what I posted as a reply to Lord Ariham. It shows that the Mayo Clinic were not advocating the hydroxychloroquine treatment then but now they are.

So, follow me here, the archive Lord Ariham posted was a March 2020 policy that was initially recognizing the benefits of hydroxychloroquine until Fauci got to them, they changed it by June of 2020 which is what you just posted above and now there is a NEW update at the Mayo Clinic that they recognize the benefits of the hydroxychloroquine treatments. Go back and read my replies, I literally posted exactly what you did at the top of this page. C'mon man

Can you find me the Mayo Clinic article/hyperlink/statement that they are now advocating for the drug treatment? Because I can't find it on the Mayo Clinic or Research sites.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 03:50 PM
link   

www.mayoclinic.org...

So, follow me here, the archive Lord Ariham posted was a March 2020 policy that was initially recognizing the benefits of hydroxychloroquine until Fauci got to them, they changed it by June of 2020 which is what you just posted above and now there is a NEW update at the Mayo Clinic that they recognize the benefits of the hydroxychloroquine treatments. Go back and read my replies, I literally posted exactly what you did at the top of this page. C'mon man

Can you find me the Mayo Clinic article/hyperlink/statement that they are now advocating for the drug treatment? Because I can't find it on the Mayo Clinic or Research sites.

Sep 1, 2023Hydroxychloroquine is used to treat malaria. It is also used to prevent malaria infection in areas or regions where it is known that other medicines (eg, chloroquine) may not work. Hydroxychloroquine may also be used to treat coronavirus (COVID-19) in certain hospitalized patients. Using this ...

Second or Third site listed in search

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Third site is not the Mayo Clinic ?

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Third site is not the Mayo Clinic ?

It is www.mayoclinic.org. what are you talking about I just looked at it. It may be the second or the fourth it has moved when I click on search. Let me know if you see it.
Look for this in preview of link...

Sep 1, 2023Hydroxychloroquine is used to treat malaria. It is also used to prevent malaria infection in areas or regions where it is known that other medicines (eg, chloroquine) may not work. Hydroxychloroquine may also be used to treat coronavirus (COVID-19) in certain hospitalized patients. Using this ...

So I see you found it, good.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Why is it so difficult to post a hyperlink directly to the Mayo Clinic statement ?

Here's what is new.

www.medicalnewstoday.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Why is it so difficult to post a hyperlink directly to the Mayo Clinic statement ?

Here's what is new.

That is not a Mayo Clinic source, there are plenty of sources touting the hydroxychloroquine treatment. The Mayo Clinic and it's prominance was what is newsworthy here, the link in the OP worked before but now the link has restricted access. The search does show a preview of a Sept. 1st 2023 date. Unfortunately the information is being censored. It has been discussed here at ATS and other places how our access of information has been and is being censored by google(owns duckduck.com) Facebook, Twitter and others. It was also extensively covered at the Weaponization of information by the government and tech companies congressional hearings.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Here's what is new.

That is not a Mayo Clinic source, there are plenty of sources touting the hydroxychloroquine treatment. The Mayo Clinic and it's prominance was what is newsworthy here, the link in the OP worked before but now the link has restricted access. The search does show a preview of a Sept. 1st 2023 date. Unfortunately the information is being censored. It has been discussed here at ATS and other places how our access of information has been and is being censored by google(owns duckduck.com) Facebook, Twitter and others. It was also extensively covered at the Weaponization of information by the government and tech companies congressional hearings.

The Mayo Clinic is NOT touting this because it is nowhere to be found on their websites.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join