It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Unclean Inspired Expressions of Demons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   
All throughout history wicked spirits, fallen angels, demons, all expressions for the same type of beings, unseen spirits that were once part of God's heavenly family, have inspired writings.

The Bible itself for example foretold that in later times, that is after the apostolic era, demons would inspire teachings such as forbidding of foods, and forbidding to marry:

"The inspired word clearly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to misleading inspired statements and teachings of demons, by means of the hypocrisy of men who speak lies, whose conscience is seared as with a branding iron. They forbid marriage and command people to abstain from foods that God created to be partaken of with thanksgiving by those who have faith and accurately know the truth."-1 Timothy 4:1-3.

The Bible clearly does not forbid a Christian from eating certain foods. And clearly does not teach that a servant of the Lord should remain celibate, or not marry. In fact the KJV talking of an overseer, or elder, (using the word bishop) says that the bishop should be the husband of one wife:

"A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife."-1 Timothy 3:2.

Where did the teachings in the Church arise then of the forbidding of certain foods on certain holidays, and that their clergy-class should remain celibate, it is not a teaching found in the Bible. The Bible itself reveals that these are teachings inspired of demons, that the Church has listened to.

In Revelation we are given another glimpse into inspired expressions of demons where we are told:

"And I saw three unclean inspired expressions that looked like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the wild beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. They are, in fact, expressions inspired by demons and they perform signs, and they go out to the kings of the entire inhabited earth, to gather them together to the war of the great day of God the Almighty."-Revelation 16:13-14.

This part of the vision in Revelation happens after false religion is destroyed. The demons right now dwell in false religion. Christendom, her clergy, and her followers are filled with demons. But what will happen when that great prostitute, Babylon the Great is destroyed? Many of those demons will no longer have the false worship, and be allowed to mislead humankind by means of her spiritistic practices:

"No light of a lamp will ever shine in you again, and no voice of a bridegroom and of a bride will ever be heard in you again; for your merchants were the top-ranking men of the earth, and by your spiritistic practices all the nations were misled."-Revelation 18:23.

This will be the very end of this wicked world in Satan's control. The Satan and his demons will have had a huge blow dealt them by God when Jesus puts it in the minds of the world's rulers to turn upon false religion and destroy it.

These demons no longer using false religion to mislead mankind will inspire expressions and perform signs to gather all humankind together to battle with Jehovah the Almighty at Armageddon.

Revelation tells us that the 3 expressions come from 3 entities: (1) the dragon, (2) the wild beast, (3) the false prophet.

In earlier threads the identity of these entities are revealed. The dragon of course is Satan himself. The false prophet is the fierce beast with two horns that breaths life into the image of the wild beast that it compels all humankind to bow down to and worship. That is, this is the Anglo-American world power, the United States of America, and Great Britain. The wild beast is the United Nations, which she breathed life into. Again, in a previous thread this beats and its number 666 are explained. It compels all humankind to get the mark of the beast if they want to engage in trade and commerce. How this will unfold we will have to wait and see.

In that thread on the number of the beast, 666, we see that the number 6 is 1 short of 7, 7 being the number of divine perfection. As the number of man is 6, which is short of 7 it shows humankind's imperfection. And the fact that the number of the beast, a man's number is 666, or 6 three times, emphasizes the gross inability of human rulership to fix mankind's problems. All who get involved with the political affairs and wars of this world in Satan's hands receive the mark of the beast. All the religions of Christendom have the mark 666, as well as their members. For they are very involved in the politics and wars of the world.

But at this point in world history false religion, with her main part, Christendom, will no longer exist. She will have been viciously torn to shreds, and all adherents of Christendom if wanting to remain free and alive will have to renounce her and run into atheism and pledge allegiance to the State.

At that time Satan and his demons will directly, and use their mouthpieces, the wild beast, that is the United Nations, and the United States and Great Britain to spread demonic vitriolic against Jehovah's named people.

Why will this happen? It may be in response to a hard-hitting message that will be delivered to the people of the world at that time. Now Jehovah's Witnesses preach the good news, announcing the year of Jehovah's goodwill. But at that time the year of goodwill will have ended. At that time, as the only remaining religion on earth, Jehovah's Witnesses will be empowered by Jehovah God to proclaim an extremely hard-hitting message of imminent destruction of the wicked world. This will enrage the rulers of the world, and Satan the Devil. They will not repent of their sins. But in a grate and murderous rage, with evil intent, much like Pharaoh at the Red Sea, will be baited by Jehovah God into a trap. Lies will be proclaimed without letup about God's people. And Satan will gatherer all humankind together to eradicate them by means of these three inspired expressions of demons:

"Then great hailstones, each about the weight of a talent, fell from heaven on the people, and the people blasphemed God because of the plague of hail, for the plague was unusually great."-Revelation 16:21.

A talent is about 42.5 pounds. A 5-gallon jug of water when full weighs about 45 pounds. So that is the weight of each of these hailstones. Water is Biblical truth. Right now refreshing waters of truth flow from Jehovah's throne in this year of goodwill for the nations when they have time to repent of their sins. At that time, the water will have congealed. It will be the same message of Biblical truth, but then it will be hard-hitting messages of truth proclaiming the end of wicked human society, and the proclamation of Armageddon.

God's people, as they are harmless, are neutral in political affairs, do not pick up arms to fight, or learn war, will appear utterly helpless and easy prey. But when Satan eggs on humankind to fight with Jehovah's people, they will have picked the wrong battle to fight. As Jesus Christ himself will step in with his holy myriads of angels to both protect his people.

For this is what Jehovah of armies says, who after being glorified has sent me to the nations that were plundering you: ‘Whoever touches you touches the pupil of my eye. -Zechariah 2:9.
edit on 21-9-2023 by randomuser because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomuser
The Bible clearly does not forbid a Christian from eating certain foods.

Wrong. Scripture is very clear that fasting for the Lord is a holy thing to do. One of 40 such verses about fasting - Acts 14:23 - Paul and Barnabas appointed elders for them in each church and, with prayer and fasting, committed them to the Lord, in whom they had put their trust.

And clearly does not teach that a servant of the Lord should remain celibate, or not marry.

Wrong. Scripture clearly shows that it is a holy choice that those who serve the Lord can make if they wish to. 1 Corinthians 7:8 - To the unmarried and the widows I say that it is good for them to remain single, as I am. Matthew 19:11 speaks of those who choose to be eunuchs for the kingdom of God. 41 versus showing it is better not to marry

its number 666 are explained.

616. Not 666. Read Here

All the religions of Christendom have the mark 666, as well as their members.

That's just Jehovahs Witness cult teaching ... put everyone else down and pretend that you are the grand chosen ones.

Jehovah's Witnesses will be empowered by Jehovah God ....

NOPE. Not even remotely true. Again ... just typical cult teaching.

This thread is just proselytizing the Jehovahs Witness cult.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

The very same scripture teaches:

"For every creation of God is fine, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, 5 for it is sanctified through God’s word and prayer over it."-1 Timothy 4:4-5.

And while fasting while it may be appropriate is not required. And a Christian is told not to do it publicly:

“When you fast, stop becoming sad-faced like the hypocrites, for they disfigure their faces so they may appear to men to be fasting. Truly I say to you, they have their reward in full. But you, when fasting, put oil on your head and wash your face, so that you may not appear to be fasting to men but only to your Father who is in secret. Then your Father who looks on in secret will repay you."-Matthew 6:16-18.

And yes the Bible, that is the holy spirit, commands that a bishop, or an elder, or overseer be the husband of one wife:

"A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife."-1 Timothy 3:2.

If an overseer chooses to remain single, or chooses not to remarry if their marriage mate dies is a personal decision. But celibacy is not a requirement of an overseer. Celibacy is required to be a part of the clergy in the RCC. This is a demonic inspired expression and teaching of demons. Why do you think there is such gross immorality of a disgusting gross nature among that filthy unrighteous group of people?

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: randomuser

Matthew 6:25 (NIV):
"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes?"

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomuser
And while fasting while it may be appropriate is not required.

It is required if the leadership says it is. Matthew 16:18-19. FULL AUTHORITY for Christ's church on Earth was given by Christ Himself to Peter who instituted apostolic succession in Acts. FULL AUTHORITY which means if the leadership says the penance of fasting is a good thing, then that's what the people do, and Heaven approves of it.

Fasting is a form of penance. Scripture calls on us to fast and do penance.
Anyone who says fasting and penance are demonic are deluding themselves.

Luke 13:3 - No, I say to you: but unless you shall do penance, you shall all likewise perish.

Job 42:6 - Therefore I reprehend myself, and do penance in dust and ashes.

Jeremiah 31:19 - For after thou didst convert me, I did penance: and after thou didst shew unto me, I struck my thigh: I am confounded and ashamed, because I have borne the reproach of my youth.

Lamentations 2:14 - Thy prophets have seen false and foolish things for thee: and they have not laid open thy iniquity, to excite thee to penance: but they have seen for thee false revelations and banishments.

Ezekiel 18:21 - But if the wicked do penance for all his sins which he hath committed, and keep all my commandments, and do judgment, and justice, living he shall live, and shall not die.

Matthew 3:8 - Bring forth therefore fruit worthy of penance.

Matthew 11:20 - Then began he to upbraid the cities wherein were done the most of his miracles, for that they had not done penance.

Romans 2:4 - Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness, and patience, and longsuffering? Knowest thou not, that the benignity of God leadeth thee to penance?

Apocalypse 2:5 - Be mindful therefore from whence thou art fallen: and do penance, and do the first works. Or else I come to thee, and will move thy candlestick out of its place, except thou do penance.

And a Christian is told not to do it publicly

They are told not to make a big deal about it. So? Catholics abstain from meat on Fridays during Lent. They aren't running around screaming 'look at me I'm meatless today'. You have nothing to stand on here.

And yes the Bible, that is the holy spirit, commands that a bishop, or an elder, or overseer be the husband of one wife:

IF they choose to marry. Others choose to be eunuchs for the Lords kingdom.
Already gave the quote.

. Celibacy is required to be a part of the clergy in the RCC.

Yep. At this point in time it is. At other points they were allowed to marry. If someone doesn't like that, then they can choose not to accept it and not become a priest. Their choice. The ones that choose celibacy are choosing to be eunuchs for the kingdom of God. I already gave the quote.

This is a demonic inspired expression and teaching of demons.

Nope. Not even remotely true. You fail.

edit on 9/21/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   

"The inspired word clearly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to misleading inspired statements and teachings of demons, by means of the hypocrisy of men who speak lies, whose conscience is seared as with a branding iron. They forbid marriage and command people to abstain from foods that God created to be partaken of with thanksgiving by those who have faith and accurately know the truth."-1 Timothy 4:1-3.

I would put this passage somewhere amoungst the top most important
prophetic versus. And you've made good use of it.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Please look up the origin of the word demon. It means learned one, teacher, smart. It has nothing to do with evil at all.

It became used for evil by those that did not want the masses to read. They are easier to control that way.
edit on 21-9-2023 by beyondknowledge2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I wonder if ATS could disassociate (formally resign) from the JW cult.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

There are a number of cults represented on ATS, from Chemtrails to Christianity itself, which is nothing more than a big cult. No fair to single out one you don't like. Get them all out or leave them all in.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: nugget1

There are a number of cults represented on ATS, from Chemtrails to Christianity itself, which is nothing more than a big cult. No fair to single out one you don't like. Get them all out or leave them all in.

Did you catch what you did there?

posted on Sep, 22 2023 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I was thinking on whether to and how to best respond to the attacks. Of course in a previous post of mine to some of my attackers pointed out that Jesus wasn't too concerned when people spread lies and slander about him. And he wasn't trying to go around and defend himself on every lie that was spread about himself. He merely replied, "wisdom is proved righteous by its works."

When praying about the matter I actually got a PM from someone reading the attacks I've been receiving and said the members being reasoned with have the reasoning skills of pigs and brought up Jesus' saying about throwing pearls before swine. And then this scripture was kinda put in front of my face last night:

"Let them be. Blind guides is what they are. If, then, a blind man guides a blind man, both will fall into a pit.”-Matthew 15:14.

It appears Jesus has been paying attention to these conversations.

Another interesting video was directed to me as well. Well, actually two. One is for those who are touching the unclean thing. That is involved with Babylon the Great, and the other for those who stopped touching the unclean thing.

Get Out of Babylon the Great

Beware of Deceit
edit on 23-9-2023 by randomuser because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 04:20 AM
link   

You are deluded. Jesus is NOT on your side. You don't even know Who Jesus is. And when (easily) proven wrong you resort to saying the people who prove you wrong are like pigs. Pure arrogance. Get out of your cult. It has blinded you.

edit on 9/23/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

top topics

join