It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irish singer lands biggest chart success despite trans activists attempts to cancel her

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Ahhh, the lefties must have shared a PM this morning, telling their troops to get in here and say “hahahaha nobody’s ever heard of her !”l

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: AlienBorg

Trans activists are less than 1.5% of the population. Safe to ignore radical demands.

You have massively inflated their numbers...
It's just a tiny group. I agree that nobody should take them seriously.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

Ahhh, the lefties must have shared a PM this morning, telling their troops to get in here and say “hahahaha nobody’s ever heard of her !”l

LOL

It was this comment by AlienBorg:

You don't seem to be excited about the news btw. Biggest chart success of her career despite the usual attempts to cancel her.

...that made say me say I've never heard of her. I assure you, this lefty isn't that invested anti-trans issues so much that I would "check-in" with others to get with today's agenda. LOL

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Or having a group on discord...
But anyway, their impact is negligible and often they make things much worse for the trans agenda.

Take a look at what the BBC decided to do.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

LOL

It was this comment by AlienBorg:

You don't seem to be excited about the news btw. Biggest chart success of her career despite the usual attempts to cancel her.

...that made say me say I've never heard of her. I assure you, this lefty isn't that invested anti-trans issues so much that I would "check-in" with others to get with today's agenda. LOL

Anyway...You don't seem to be excited about the news btw. Biggest chart success of her career despite the usual attempts to cancel her. It doesn't look good for the trans activists and the trans agenda.

edit on 14-9-2023 by AlienBorg because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Why would I be excited? I've never heard of her. You seem to be fan though. What has she done I might have heard?

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Why would I be excited? I've never heard of her. You seem to be fan though. What has she done I might have heard?

You can't be excited but not for the reason you said.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   

The reality is you can't be happy when the trans activists and trans ideology are criticised.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I still like Harry Potter...so, you're wrong!

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Watching the social trends, with things like Bud Light, the hit country songs, and this singer.... the trans activist should be very very afraid.

Watch them triple down.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

the trans activist should be very very afraid.

Do you think that's a good thing?

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Yes! They may just ride off into the dustbin of history. Works for me.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I still like Harry Potter...so, you're wrong!

Harry Potter may have more truths btw than the entire trans ideology! So it's best if you stick with Harry Potter...

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Trans activists are less than 1.5% of the population. Safe to ignore radical demands.

Dems need shock troops to screw up society and communities.
Small or large groups, they all contribute to the chaos, anarchy, danger, and fear.
Trans, the rest of the lgbt, BLM, antifa, criminals that get tossed right back into the streets ASAP, BAMN, MS13, cartels, code pink, occupy, and so on. Maybe there’s still some black panthers out there, weather underground, SDS, etc.

Throw in opioids, fentanyl, meth, heroin …… they’re really gonna get revenge on the normal Americans.

And as they always do, while waging this war on America, they’ll be screaming / lying loudly about how somebody else is doing this exact thing ….. the make believe Nazis, kkk, white supremacists, colonialists, phobes, etc.

It’s their game, they’ve been doing it for the last 60 years.
edit on 14-9-2023 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I'm not a leftie rather I am more of a Columbo just pointing out suspicious behaviour especially when it comes to wanna be celebrities who need public exposure. Would having a fashion accident (showing titties) not have worked for her?
edit on q00000021930America/Chicago2323America/Chicago9 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   

LOL
Sure! Transforming an individual into an animal, bird, reptile is so much more intuitive and truthful that acknowledging a reflection of feminism in a man, and visa-versa, is just so foreign!

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

I'm not a leftie rather I am more of a Columbo just pointing out suspicious behaviour especially when it comes to wanna be celebrities who need public exposure. Would having a fashion accident (showing titties) not worked for her?

What is suspicious? Her disagreements with the very harmful chemicals given to confused kids? Or maybe the trans activists who are eager to try and cancel her...that's suspicious don't you think so?
edit on 14-9-2023 by AlienBorg because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   

LOL
Sure! Transforming an individual into an animal, bird, reptile is so much more intuitive and truthful that acknowledging a reflection of feminism in a man, and visa-versa, is just so foreign!

It's more likely that Harry Potter is true than anything the trans activists claim to be true.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienBorg

originally posted by: quintessentone

I'm not a leftie rather I am more of a Columbo just pointing out suspicious behaviour especially when it comes to wanna be celebrities who need public exposure. Would having a fashion accident (showing titties) not worked for her?

What is suspicious? Her disagreements with the very harmful chemicals given to confused kids? Or maybe the trans activists who are eager to try and cancel her...

I am debating her choice of time to reveal her sentiments, why not all along her career path, but, no, just a week or two before a big deal BBC music special. Yeah, nothing to see here folks /sarc

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Yes, you can acknowledge the 'reflection of feminism' by claiming there are millions of genders and men can magically become women by just saying they are... It makes sense to then want to use female only spaces and take part in female sports.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join