It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irish singer lands biggest chart success despite trans activists attempts to cancel her

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: AlienBorg

originally posted by: stevieray
a reply to: quintessentone

Ahhh, the lefties must have shared a PM this morning, telling their troops to get in here and say “hahahaha nobody’s ever heard of her !”l

I'm not a leftie rather I am more of a Columbo just pointing out suspicious behaviour especially when it comes to wanna be celebrities who need public exposure. Would having a fashion accident (showing titties) not worked for her?

What is suspicious? Her disagreements with the very harmful chemicals given to confused kids? Or maybe the trans activists who are eager to try and cancel her...

I am debating her choice of time to reveal her sentiments, why not all along her career path, but, no, just a week or two before a big deal BBC music special. Yeah, nothing to see here folks /sarc

Are you sure this is what you're doing? It seems trying to defend the trans activists again...

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Ahhh, the lefties must have shared a PM this morning, telling their troops to get in here and say “hahahaha nobody’s ever heard of her !”l

I'm not a leftie rather I am more of a Columbo just pointing out suspicious behaviour especially when it comes to wanna be celebrities who need public exposure. Would having a fashion accident (showing titties) not worked for her?

What is suspicious? Her disagreements with the very harmful chemicals given to confused kids? Or maybe the trans activists who are eager to try and cancel her...

I am debating her choice of time to reveal her sentiments, why not all along her career path, but, no, just a week or two before a big deal BBC music special. Yeah, nothing to see here folks /sarc

Are you sure this is what you're doing? It seems trying to defend the trans activists again...

I can assure you, I look for motive, you know that.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienBorg

There are millions of expressions of human sexuality. However, it's all human. That's not the case with Harry Potter magic, where they're dealing with non-human, animal kingdom transformation.

So no, Harry Potter themes are not more intuitive or truer that trans themes.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Irish singer lands biggest chart success despite trans activists attempts to cancel her

Ms. Murphy has every right to express herself about any topic she see's fit and that includes transgenderism, homosexuality, or the price of sausages.

On the other hand other people have the right to criticize her as a no talent, poser regardless of her success.

I'd never heard of her until I read this thread, I looked her up on youtube..... Trying oh so hard to be "hip" but deserves what she gets; just like the rest of us!

I could have included a video but there's no point in embarrassing her further. Oh what the hell....

edit on 14-9-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   

It seems trying to defend the trans activists again...

You do understand, don't you, that you yourself are an activist, an anti-trans activist?

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

You do understand, don't you, that you yourself are an activist, an anti-trans activist?

Unless he's out actively campaigning against it and not just posting an opinion or views on a forum, it doesn't make him an "activist".

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: NotMEMaybeU

Unless he's out actively campaigning against it and not just posting an opinion or views on a forum, it doesn't make him an "activist".

That's how Alienborg defines some people here that debate the topic, as trans activists, so by his own words in posts this is how he defines a trans activist. When he does the same, does not the same type of posting also define the opposite?

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   

There are millions of expressions of human sexuality. However, it's all human. That's not the case with Harry Potter magic, where they're dealing with non-human, animal kingdom transformation.

So no, Harry Potter themes are not more intuitive or truer that trans themes.

What does sexuality and sexual orientation have to do with the crazy claims made by the gender ideologues and trans activists. Harry Potter seems much more credible as a philosophy and belief than this trans ideology.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   

That's good for a laugh.
We all know who the activists are.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   

They're confused with the words they're using. But at the end of the day their entire ideology is deliberately trying to alter or completely change the meaning of the words. Now they try to redefine what an activist is.

They have had a go at the definition of a woman: for historical records a woman is whoever identifies as a woman... (according to them)
edit on 14-9-2023 by AlienBorg because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I can assure you, I look for motive, you know that.

No, you try to give support to the trans ideology.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 11:27 AM
link   

He's got over a dozen anti-trans threads, and calls those who post contrary opinions in those thread "activists".

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Ms. Murphy has every right to express herself about any topic she see's fit and that includes transgenderism, homosexuality, or the price of sausages.

On the other hand other people have the right to criticize her as a no talent, poser regardless of her success.

I'd never heard of her until I read this thread, I looked her up on youtube..... Trying oh so hard to be "hip" but deserves what she gets; just like the rest of us!

I could have included a video but there's no point in embarrassing her further. Oh what the hell....

It doesn't matter if the singer/artist/actor is less famous. The trans activists and gender ideologies don't make exceptions. They try to cancel everyone!.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

What crazy claims? Citiations required.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

He's got over a dozen anti-trans threads, and calls those who post contrary opinions in those thread "activists".

You try hard to redefine what an activist is. But it doesn't work I am afraid.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   

What crazy claims? Citiations required.

Citations for the crazy claims? Are we playing it dumb?

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   

That's good for a laugh.

Actually, running your mouth about anything on a public forum, makes you an activist... Look it up....

dictionary.cambridge.org...

edit on 14-9-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   

That's how Alienborg defines some people here that debate the topic, as trans activists, so by his own words in posts this is how he defines a trans activist. When he does the same, does not the same type of posting also define the opposite?

No, we don't have the same type of posting and the rest know who the activists are.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Harry Potter seems much more credible as a philosophy and belief than this trans ideology.

People can, and should be, allowed to believe what they want. That's a central plank to what constitutes a free and diverse society, where freedom of thought and expression is allowed and nurtured.

What the cancellation culture does, along with the bullying, misogyny and spite that emanates from trans activists, is to purposefully constrict freedom of thought, and stifle honest and transparent debate and discussion about some seriously complex subjects.

It's deeply regressive. How these people think they are somehow "progressives" is beyond me. It's unhealthy for society for such behaviours to be tolerated.
edit on 14/9/2023 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

That's good for a laugh.

Actually, running your mouth about anything on a public forum, makes you an activist... Look it up....

dictionary.cambridge.org...

Ah yes, I see.. anyone now can become an activist as anyone can take part in a public forum and can say anything...

But the definition it's rather different in the link you gave.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join