It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ready for War with China?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Why would they? I'm pretty sure they're just fine being neighbors to the most powerful empire of all time.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 04:54 PM
link   
In 2015 a very wealthy real estate company bought The Columbia Center in Downtown Seattle. around 75 -76 stories tall. Since China owns real estate in the U.S. maybe that is their way of gaining control.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TheValeyard

What exactly do you think a President could do?

Exactly everything he's been doing.

We weren't struggling with Trump in office and if he were still there? China
wouldn't be so bold. So hell yes I'll take every shot I can at that little girl
sniffing traitor in the White House I can. Any way I can. They can fly baloons
traffic fentanyl across the border and even produce and introduce a bio
weapon. With absolutely no backlash at all with sleepy Joe in there.

How am I not supposed to insult that rotting bag of oatmeal when the only
war that will happen will be agreed upon even before day one.

Seriously?
edit on 12-9-2023 by Saloon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Hey, not trying to tell you shouldn't bag on Biden, but I also disagree with your assertion that there'd be none of these problems if Trump was in office. WE OWE THEM A LOT OF MONEY AND AREN'T PAYING it back, AND we are trying to get monopolies on all the markets. This isn't about political parties or preferred tie colors, and tough talk only works for so long.
This is bigger than the presidency.

a reply to: Saloon

edit on 12-9-2023 by TheValeyard because: spelling error bc I'm over-caffeinated

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Damn, forgot about that.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TheValeyard

but I also disagree with your assertion that there'd be none of these problems if Trump was in office. WE OWE THEM A LOT OF MONEY AND AREN'T PAYING it back,

You see it as a problem to owe a country like China a lot of money?
It bothered Trump so much he slapped em with a 25% tariff on 370
billion dollars of imports. Totalitarian bunch of thieves patent rip
offs and plagiarizers with world domination on the table 24/7.
At least if we owe em money they can never say they're totally broke.

Definitely respect Bruce lee but that's about it.
edit on 12-9-2023 by Saloon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pluginn
Jeez no wonder with all this Anti China policy (sanctions and more sanctions (economical war) & where the US is creating tensions over Taiwan (same as they did with Ukraine) that China is spending more on defense which may lead some day with a war between the US and China, doh!

Those 20+ years of war in the Middle East was good for arms production/sales/MIC, sure costed many trillions for US tax payers but still good deal!

The war-hawks and the MIC love war and the CIA/Pentagon make sure the MIC gets always max profit/arms production/sales.

You can't put people in camps for being Muslim just so you can harvest their organs. I'm sorry the world is not ok with that.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Better for them to go to prison than to die for that SOB.

The first shot fired will be an EMP.
edit on 12-9-2023 by LittleJake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Why would they? I'm pretty sure they're just fine being neighbors to the most powerful empire of all time.

You're probably right in consideration of Biden's meeting with Trudeau and Obrador. I wonder what they really cooked up.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 06:39 PM
link   
"China preparing for war with US, Air Force secretary says"

Isn't that what the US has been doing since 45. I mean, they don't have the biggest military by a long way for no reason.

I think they used to call it an arms race.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
I cannot help but think of The Redneck saying “Watch Romania and stay out of Minnesota.”

Trying to figure out why the Redneck kept repeating that phrase all I could come up with is 'According to 2017 statistics, Minneapolis and St. Paul, also known as the Twin Cities in Minnesota, have a population of around 182,000 Muslims.'

Hmmm.....

It only took 26 to carry out the attacks on 9/11.

What I couldn't understand is why The Redneck wouldn't elaborate anymore. I never thought Redneck was a bs'er from anything I've read before, but what do I really know.

Where my crazy thinking went was something kicks off WW3 with NATO in Romania and then something monumental, like boom, happens in Minnesota, our Gulf of Tonkin event. Something here to stir emotions and get us back into the post 9/11 frenzy of enemy behind every bush.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I just don't see how that would work.

It seems to me that most of the EU and NATO are pissed a Romania over their strict border and immigration policies.

I'm not really spun up on Romania, but that's the impression I get.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

You're probably right in consideration of Biden's meeting with Trudeau and Obrador. I wonder what they really cooked up.

Bringing production back to the America's?

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I guess they are going to go ahead with Taiwan. I figured they would. Then see what we do. I bet Taiwan doesn't fight back.
edit on CTue, 12 Sep 2023 19:11:30 -0500pm2023-09-12T19:11:30-05:00kpmTuesdaypm2023-09-12T19:11:30-05:00k by Crackalackin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 07:33 PM
link   

a reply to: FlyersFan

Well good thing Mexico became America's number one trade partner and dethroned china, just a few weeks ago... too bad no one noticed the NAFTA shift because they were too worried about Hunter Bidens mental breakdown and Donald trumps mug shot.

I’ll take Mexico and India over China any day of the week.

I’m not too worried about China right now with their looming population and real estate crises coming to fruition.

Not to mention, China isn’t a nation of true Allie’s, they’re a nation of convenient relationships. They won’t do Russias or NK’s bidding. China can’t trade with them like they can the west. They’re not about to poke the west at their most important moment.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Well good thing Mexico became America's number one trade partner and dethroned china, just a few weeks ago... too bad no one noticed the NAFTA shift because they were too worried about Hunter Bidens mental breakdown and Donald trumps mug shot.

Mexico might do okay in raw exports, resources, etc., but as for manufactured consumer goods?

Mexico doesn't touch China on that segment's output and quality, pretty much never has, and certainly from the 90s on hasn't.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Mexico might do okay in raw exports, resources, etc., but as for manufactured consumer goods?

Mexico doesn't touch China on that segment's output and quality, pretty much never has, and certainly from the 90s on hasn't.

Peter Zeihan would beg to differ.

Also, they’ve (Mexico) been doing a lot of car parts for decades alone with a lot of other things that get assembled here with made in the USA slapped on it since it get put together state side.

China is starting to outsource their manufacturing to SE Asia and Africa since they can’t afford to pay their middle class and undercut competition. They also don’t have much intellectual property, a lot of the high level manufacturing was managed by foreign investors. A lot of the high level equipment again, foreign. They can do low and mid tier on their own, they struggle with advanced. That’s why Taiwan is so prized.

edit on 12-9-2023 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 07:50 PM
link   

They would both be thinning the herd in the name of 'climate change' through war.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

They would both be thinning the herd in the name of 'climate change' through war.

Good thing it’s incredibly unlikely to happen.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 07:59 PM
link   
A world war with Russia and China? Russia in the west and China in the East. The USA would be the backbone on both fronts with NATO making a paltry contribution. Will India help out? They hate the Chinese.

Can't see anyway this could end except in a nuclear exchange.
edit on 12-9-2023 by eManym because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join