It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what could we do with captured alien technology?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 10:07 PM
link   
So, an ant comes across a digital watch and tries to reverse engineer it? How would said ant even comprehend that it is something technological rather than magic? Or just a pretty smooth new kind of rock?

Touch the wrong color blinky thing and monkey go poof and disappear. Your assignment is to reverse engineer the action just described. Deminsional doorway? Disentigrator? Exposed power coupling? Emergency transporter? Which one is it?

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewNobodySpecial268
a reply to: VulcanWerks

Yeah, the "shooting down" thing is full of potential problems for the future.

The "broken down" scenario, well what do we do for motorists stranded on the highway? We help them as we can.

The old tech is open to finders keepers I spose. Though that will bring trouble in its wake from other people. Someone will want to take it from you. Then you have to protect it if you want to keep it. That would never end.

Even just the hypothetical situation of actually working out how to do the CE5 visitations on a regular basis would be more trouble than what it is worth unless one could do it without anyone else noticing.

Finding things only leads to trouble.

I think your point about finding it and protecting it is valid, and I suspect what you reference has for, in some form or manner, been going on for a long time already - not a hypothetical scenario.

Now, if that’s true, and we’re all still here (at least to our knowledge) then we may have made contact successfully - or well enough to avoid mass destruction.

Finding things leads to trouble.

Profound, interesting.

There’s certainly some truth to that.

It makes me consider that it’s perhaps not so much finding things that leads to trouble, it may be just as much that we seek trouble which leads to finding things. It’s our exploratory nature as a species.

So if it’s not trouble being found with a crashed non-terrestrial craft and it’s crew, we’d find it on the moon. Or in mars, or in our oceans, or more practically amongst ourselves. Innovation leads to winners and losers. Obsolescence does it’s thing. Resources. We have so many things we can create trouble from, ET is just one more way.

Now, could the weight of this trouble be different than say some type of armed conflicts between super powers on the moon? Sure.

Ironically, most things that cause trouble ultimately create progress. No trouble, no boundaries pushed, no discomfort felt, no growth achieved.

I’m hoping that the trouble this would cause wouldn’t be bloody, and would be - ultimately - beneficial.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge2

your argument here, being what it is, relies on the intellect of an ant!?
Human ignorance at the initial onset of discovering a downed UFO is not quite the same as what you evidently think it would be for some reason.

Try being rational. Hey! We watched birds fly and invented airplanes! And the ant is still boring holes in the ground.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge2
a reply to: wrayth

Some engineer would push a button on the drive system blowing a 100 mile wide hole in the Earth's crust and ripping away the atmosphere. There would be no survivors.

'What does this one do?' Fwump, then nothing.

Love it.
Sounds like a screen out of hitch hikers guide to the galaxy and your probably not wrong.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Observer19

So you are attributing technology to ants? Ants dig, they have no capability to bore. They have no machinery as in bits to bore anything.

Ok, we find a space ship and find a manual to fly it from and then manage to translate it. It says if the power deviates more than than 2 microframgles, the engines will implode. Now what is a microframgles, how do we measure it, where do we measure it and what do we do about it if it is off.

Like most manuals, it assumes you know what a screwdriver is. If you don't, then the information just doesn't make any sense as you don't even have a frame of reference as to how to operate a screw.

I have every confidence that we would likely all be dead if any government found an operating spaceship by pure accident someone blew up a large part of the planet with it.

About 80 percent of people think they are way smarter than they are and the 20 present that are smart are certain all people are not as smart as they think they are.

edit on 11-9-2023 by beyondknowledge2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Hmmm . . .

It makes me consider that it’s perhaps not so much finding things that leads to trouble, it may be just as much that we seek trouble which leads to finding things. It’s our exploratory nature as a species.

Think about this as the individual, and not the organisation or government. As an individual your life will probably never be the same again. Ask any contactee / abductee.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Hmmm . . .

Think about this as the individual, and not the organisation or government. As an individual your life will probably never be the same again. Ask any contactee / abductee.

Would you be willing to elaborate on how? I ask out of genuine curiosity.

I can say how seeing a disk impacted me. I can also say how three other experiences, albeit fleeting in terms of recollection, that certainly were unlike anything else I have experienced have impacted me.

I’d appreciate your take.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Well, most talk and presented material on the subject is from the wider point of view.The ramafications for humanity for exanple and mostly from the technological point of view.

Yet for the most part, the experience has the impact on our consciousness. As you would appreciate.

We are not the same again. If it were really just a metal disk full of levers, cogs and pullys, it would probably not affect us any more than seeing an aeroplane.

The impact is upon our consciousness. Probably because the thing is alive, conscious, aware and focused on us.

Whatever we consciously remember, it can be safely assumed the event held far more.

If we remembered and understood all of it, what would that do to us as individuals?

Then think what our family and friends would think of us if they knew?

Take it a bit further and think of the metaphysical. There zietgiest which is the Spirit of the Times. The contactee / experiencer is out of place. Perhaps another reason why we dont recollect it all.

I guess from the government secret agency point of view, they will feel the same; out of place and estranged from the common man.

The Green Monkey principal is to paint a baboon green and release it back into the troop. What happens is its former family tear the green intruder apart and kill it just becausebit is different

I think the same thing will happen if we know too much.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Well, most talk and presented material on the subject is from the wider point of view.The ramafications for humanity for exanple and mostly from the technological point of view.

Yet for the most part, the experience has the impact on our consciousness. As you would appreciate.

We are not the same again. If it were really just a metal disk full of levers, cogs and pullys, it would probably not affect us any more than seeing an aeroplane.

The impact is upon our consciousness. Probably because the thing is alive, conscious, aware and focused on us.

Whatever we consciously remember, it can be safely assumed the event held far more.

If we remembered and understood all of it, what would that do to us as individuals?

Take it a bit further and think of the metaphysical. There zietgiest which is the Spirit of the Times. The contactee / experiencer is out of place. Perhaps another reason why we dont recollect it all.

I guess from the government secret agency point of view, they will feel the same; out of place and estranged from the common man.

The Green Monkey principal is to paint a baboon green and release it back into the troop. What happens is its former family tear the green intruder apart and kill it just becausebit is different

Outstanding post.

It is, in fact, all about consciousness.

Perhaps I have a slightly different takeaway.

I fully appreciate how it feels to be alienated from the common man. In my case, I have a family of experiencers and those who are open minded to many possibilities.

I have seen it as a conscious awakening. I find myself very annoyed what what I would call very “human” matters. Matters of very physical importance, materialism, human ego, etc. There’s so much beyond that it’s hard to explain.

It’s also hard to explain to people why you can see a lot of things differently - and often more accurately - than most. Many earthly biases melt away. You realize, truly sadly, how far humanity has to go and how easy it would be to fix it - but humanity has chosen a different course.

It can make you feel very out of place - like you now belong somewhere else because of all the stuff in life people make a big deal out of but it’s not a big deal. You seek peace and knowledge. You know there is “something” out there that is your superior - and that’s OK. I personally just humbly mediate in them sharing their wisdom with me, please don’t harm me, I will certainly not intentionally seek to harm you.

The empowerment from these realizations is incredible.

But, it is lonely at times. What’s worse - this isn’t a mental condition, overactive imagination, make believe - it’s all real. Real as anything you can see, touch, or feel. I could lay out a logical case for this, but, you couldn’t fully understand it unless you experienced it.

Changes perspective, priorities, interests - all of it. It can also make one depressed as they work through their journey.

I personally believe things happen for a reason - and I don’t get the sense this a negative situation. I’m beginning to understand how to understand it - by learning inside myself.

Someday more people may be able to experience it, too. The freedom of the open mind, and the joy and power it brings, is hard to overstate.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Aye, we are on the same page VulcanWerks.

----------------

ETA: Here's a thought:

Let's suppose for a moment that the stories of the Americans capturing 'alien technology' are true.

Let's also suppose the technology is alive, both the 'biological' pilots and 'biological' UFOs.

I would think the Americans would be hard pressed to understand, let alone reverse engineer said technology.

edit on 2America/Chicago222023b20231223th by NewNobodySpecial268 because: added ETA

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 02:15 AM
link   
We would poke it with a stick and try and make a knock off. We would fail miserably.

We already have Alien Tech here on earth that we can't seem to emulate to any degree. Squid and Octopus camouflage. Put that # on a tank or a military uniform and the War is over very quickly

Lets face it. The first thing those in charge of Alien tech would be thinking is...How can we kill people with it. The Military are he last people who should have their hands on it.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Aye, we are on the same page VulcanWerks.

----------------

ETA: Here's a thought:

Let's suppose for a moment that the stories of the Americans capturing 'alien technology' are true.

Let's also suppose the technology is alive, both the 'biological' pilots and 'biological' UFOs.

I would think the Americans would be hard pressed to understand, let alone reverse engineer said technology.

I see your point.

To get where I am in the meditative practice of even reaching a place where these things are possible to even see, let alone understand, has been a long road. I have only so much time to devote to this (earthly realities being as they are) but having been disciplined it took me an enormous amount of understanding of so many things, to ultimately drilling down to the “lock” of sorts - which then opened the food gates of furthering one’s understanding of many things.

I suspect the “Americans” in question would have to have arrived at some similar places and conclusions.

For instance, I recall a quote by someone from Lockheed saying something to the effect of propulsion or something to do when the aircraft has “a lot more to do with the pilot than the plane”.

This is true, in many ways.

I suppose I can say humans are capable of this understanding, but the mind has to be oriented a certain way. So maybe they did make the connections. The thing is, I’m just surprised they made the connections but leveraged it in a potentially less-than-peaceful way. My journey made me appreciate a lot of things far more, not less.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 08:01 PM
link   
That is very interesting, but the crux of the matter is that not only me, but Bigelow and others, have been considering that there are no accidents, this is just a justification to create drama, craft and bodies are seeded, and they are not even real, in the sense that it is not the real tech they use, and the bodies are bio robots. Such scenario may be much closer to the reality we are living, and it would explain why so many crafts crash , why there are so many bodies about.

My suggestion is to simply give it back to whoever it belongs to without looking at the tech. Or walk away and leave it there.

Reason one; the tech may be bait, and may contain a trojan. If one wants to go fishing for humans knowledge is the best bait, catches them nearly every time.

Reason two; returning the tech is good manners and the first gesture of good will.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Furthermore it separates people, it separates because of secrecy, a separation between the ones who know and the ones who don't.
However, it goes even deeper, this phenomenon have been spliting people apart for so llong, among the ones who had first hand experience, that put them apart from the rest of the crowd, they experience bullying and the only way is to form secret bonds, just there you can see reasons why secret societies are created. To hit back the majority who will discriminate against them, it also give justification for hitting back.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Aye, it is a lot of hard work on our part, and a huge investment in time. I have been at it for twenty or more years now. Old age means plenty of time.

For instance, I recall a quote by someone from Lockheed saying something to the effect of propulsion or something to do when the aircraft has “a lot more to do with the pilot than the plane”.

Those little gems of disclosure are full of information. The most important of which is to know something actually exists. Once we know a thing exists, the (RV'ing) consciousness might even find it with some out of the box detective work.

I suppose I can say humans are capable of this understanding, but the mind has to be oriented a certain way. So maybe they did make the connections. The thing is, I’m just surprised they made the connections but leveraged it in a potentially less-than-peaceful way. My journey made me appreciate a lot of things far more, not less.

Humans can do it alright. My own opinion is one would need a fluid mind. One's own mind would need to be positioned inside the saucer's mind, yet at the same time maintain the intact sense of self. "Oneness" has it's place but not in the initial exploration, one would also need to know how to turn oneness on and off.

One could also assume that the biology department would want a tissue sample to develope an insurance policy; a "final solution".

That would be a thread in itself, just to explore the practical side of biological technology, politics and diplomacy.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: flamengo

That is very interesting, but the crux of the matter is that not only me, but Bigelow and others, have been considering that there are no accidents, this is just a justification to create drama, craft and bodies are seeded, and they are not even real, in the sense that it is not the real tech they use, and the bodies are bio robots. Such scenario may be much closer to the reality we are living, and it would explain why so many crafts crash , why there are so many bodies about.

I dont doubt what you say here. I am always cautious when it comes to "bait". Isn't "seeded" synonymous with the word "bait"?

"Bio robots" are technology by definition.

My own thoughts on the matter is we; dont have to take the bait, nor follow the breadcrumb trail.

If we do choose to take the bait, if it is truely so, the first point of contact is always the bait itself.

_________

Furthermore it separates people, it separates because of secrecy, a separation between the ones who know and the ones who don't.
However, it goes even deeper, this phenomenon have been spliting people apart for so llong, among the ones who had first hand experience, that put them apart from the rest of the crowd, they experience bullying and the only way is to form secret bonds, just there you can see reasons why secret societies are created. To hit back the majority who will discriminate against them, it also give justification for hitting back.

Ah, now that is a thorny subject for so many reasons, A lot of history there. Lives lost and spilt blood is just the tip of the iceburg.

I have no idea how to fix it.

edit on 2America/Chicago222023b20231223th by NewNobodySpecial268 because: added

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I wouldn't, but that is not down to you and me, but that is the powers to be business.

Then again, these are patternst that returning.

The Tree of Knowledge

or the passge of the Mahabarata where gods give weapons to different groups to murder each other with these new toys.

I dont doubt what you say here. I am always cautious when it comes to "bait". Isn't "seeded" synonymous with the word "bait"?

"Bio robots" are technology by definition.

My own thoughts on the matter is we; dont have to take the bait, nor follow the breadcrumb trail.

If we do choose to take the bait, if it is truely so, the first point of contact is always the bait itself.

edit on 12-9-2023 by flamengo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I added a little more to my reply above.

I wouldn't, but that is not down to you and me, but that is the powers to be business.

I normally don't, sometimes I will.

On the other hand I will disagree on the idea it is none of our business, and in the realm of the powers that be.

As far as I am concerned "they" can butt out.

The reason I take that stance is the "phenomenon" evidentally and historically makes contact with individuals rather than organisations.

On the favour of the gods, well I guess they have their favourites. Perhaps it is a game of civilisations.

Nevertheless, we are on the ground in the thick of it. More reason to my thinking, to put ones foot down and say "enough!".

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Bongs and sex robots...

Really tho, if their tech can bend space and time, think what it could do to your genitals?.

As for bongs, well we mingt need one in an emergency... or something.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 01:36 AM
link   
No idea

top topics

<< 1   >>

join