It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Mocks US on 9/11 Anniversary With Cartoon / How Many have they Bribed?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: stevieray
China and Russia have an agreement concerning Ukraine.

China has incentive to get U.S. to focus on internal issues rather than Ukraine support, as their part of the agreement.

In case you haven't noticed the similarities between Putin's land grab and Hitler's land grab, I'll just put up a quote from Wikipedia.

Appeasement
, in an international context, is a diplomatic policy of making political, material, or territorial concessions to an aggressive power to avoid conflict.[1] The term is most often applied to the foreign policy of the British governments of Prime Ministers Ramsay MacDonald (in office 1929–1935), Stanley Baldwin (in office 1935–1937) and (most notably) Neville Chamberlain (in office 1937–1940) towards Nazi Germany (from 1933) and Fascist Italy (from 1922)[2] between 1935 and 1939. Under British pressure, appeasement of Nazism and Fascism also played a role in French foreign policy of the period but was always much less popular there than in the United Kingdom.[3]

You can read the rest of the article from there.

The propaganda is "It's a waste to help Ukraine, let Putin have it". Kind of like what was said about Hitler grabbing part of Poland, "But it's German speaking territory in Poland"

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I was in China in 2021 before 911. We attended Hong Kong University and were briefed on the security of China. Back then their Southern border was under attack at night by the Muslims. I brief they would pour over the border at night and kill the farmers and villager's.

They were always one step ahead of the Chinese Army.

You wont hear a peep out of them on this. China remembers

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

only thing to do logically is do what you got to do and just let the abusers flush themselves completely. Just pick up the bodies because that's all that you can do with what is currently policy.

But yeah, F China about a lot of things.....like BIG f-u's. The US, the same as well. Totally complicit and gleefully aiding and abetting in the destruction of our lives.

[I am with you on that] Could it be the same for trans world too? "only thing to do logically is do what you got to do and just let the abusers flush themselves completely."

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Yea, they aren't the Godzilla guys either

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

America should be mocked for this IMO. Too many are still completely ignorant of the cost of American imperialism and it's phony justification of the "war on terror".

Wasn't Obama awarded a Nobel Peace Prize

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

He needs to lighten up and have a Wendys

Wen dy's Fashion Show

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Quit the sick human race aren't they.

Yeah, all those political assassinations, government overthrows, election meddling, civil wars, proxy wars and illegal invasions. Hundreds of military bases around the world. Pilfering of developing nations resources and enforced austerity via groups such as the IMF. The millions who have perished or been immiserated from their sanctions...the gulags with the world's largest incarcerated population. Harbouring of the worlds worst extant war criminals. The indefinite detainment of political prisoners without due process and the use of state sanctioned torture.

Oh...wait on...that's the US.

For 1000's of years others including the English Empire and others left them to their own.

That is massively ignorant of history. For starters.

If you understood the Japanese occupation of Taiwan and their following invasion and occupation of China, you would understand why they aren't going to let it become a puppet of some Empire (such as the US) ever again. They are quite open to an autonomous Taiwan within China. It also explains why the US are using Taiwan as their latest pawn.

They cheat, steal and manipulate into America commerce. I know first hand as my company had our products reverse engineered. We went to Congress and the Department of State Candy Rice. She blew us off.

For the most part, this is also a myth. The Chinese were clever enough to introduce tech sharing agreements when they enticed western corporations to their shores for the massive profits (which western companies jumped at). The west has only their own greed to blame.

Where they did steal it, this is no more than all countries do if they can get away with it and what the US did to the Brits before them. That's capitalism. It is largely the other way around now anyway, the US has long been outcompeted and is struggling to keep up.

What little the US does still produce is now overpriced crap. They are now, for the most part, an economy based on finance which produces nothing of real value (a ponzi scheme) and the exporting of conflict and weapons.

Just to participate isn't god enough, they want to conquer.

As shown by all of those Chinese military bases surrounding the US..... oh wait on.....it's the other way around again.

There is a world of difference between the terms "conquer" and "outsmart, outcompete" which seems lost on you.

So here we have 911. Those people who died had nothing to do with politics. All they did was work in a building and now this POS from China mocks the USA on this?

The events of 9/11 were a waste of life and a tragedy.

Yet the obvious question (apart from who was actually involved) never seems to get asked. That question is why? Why would they hate us so much?

Things like this probably don't help. Interestingly that old hag Albright claimed it was still "worth it". A lancet study put the figure much higher than the original UNICEF one.

Perhaps the 2005 Nobel acceptance speech of Harold Pinter could be another place to start (re a small portion of US atrocities in South/Central America with which he was intimately familiar).

These are just starting points though. It's not possible to list all of the war mongering, bullying and sociopathy of the US ruling class.

"Everyone knows what happened in the Soviet Union and throughout Eastern Europe during the post-war period: the systematic brutality, the widespread atrocities, the ruthless suppression of independent thought. All this has been fully documented and verified...

But my contention here is that the US crimes in the same period have only been superficially recorded, let alone documented, let alone acknowledged, let alone recognised as crimes at all. I believe this must be addressed and that the truth has considerable bearing on where the world stands now. Although constrained, to a certain extent, by the existence of the Soviet Union, the United States’ actions throughout the world made it clear that it had concluded it had carte blanche to do what it liked...

It never happened. Nothing ever happened. Even while it was happening it wasn’t happening. It didn’t matter. It was of no interest. The crimes of the United States have been systematic, constant, vicious, remorseless, but very few people have actually talked about them...

The United States supported and in many cases engendered every right wing military dictatorship in the world after the end of the Second World War. I refer to Indonesia, Greece, Uruguay, Brazil, Paraguay, Haiti, Turkey, the Philippines, Guatemala, El Salvador, and, of course, Chile. The horror the United States inflicted upon Chile in 1973 can never be purged and can never be forgiven...

The United States no longer bothers about low intensity conflict. It no longer sees any point in being reticent or even devious. It puts its cards on the table without fear or favour. It quite simply doesn’t give a damn about the United Nations, international law or critical dissent, which it regards as impotent and irrelevant. It also has its own bleating little lamb tagging behind it on a lead, the pathetic and supine Great Britain."

Things have spiralled out of control since this was written. Where the US isn't feared (the way a pathological schoolyard bully is) they are a laughing stock.

Also on Sunday, the conservative Chinese tabloid paper Global Times shared a political cartoon marking the occasion with mockery directed at violence in the U.S.

The US is quite obviously the most violent nation on earth. Both domestically and internationally.

Like all art, that cartoon can be interpreted in many ways. The unfortunate and overlooked truth is that the terrorists won, they achieved their goal. The US empire has been spiralling out of control ever since and bringing the west with them. It is reaching the point where the demise is becoming so obvious and rapid that it appears unstoppable.

China has no wish for war with the US or anyone else. It has an actual defence force (unlike the US) which it builds up in the knowledge that the US will almost certainly bring them into a conflict eventually. They have every reason to believe what some academics have termed the "Thucydides' Trap" as an almost a certainty.

Apart from that they don't really have much of a history of conquering foreign nations for empire building. They're more famous for building walls to keep people out (something the US could well learn from at the moment, according to some pundits).

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Quintilian

“The more I see of men the more I like my dog.” Thomas Carlyle

When someone writes a hate filled diatribe such as yours it obviously pushed a button. The truth is that Europe nor the USA nor Russia ever attempted to invade China for 1000's of years. Even the Dali Lama doesn't trust them. I stand by my position along with those US soldiers who died in WWI and WWII.

Dali Lama

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I thought it was a funny cartoon. And appropriate.

The USA is the biggest terrorist organization on the planet....so...meh.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 09:32 AM
link   
How many proxy wars has China started/fighting?
How many bases in foreign countries does China have?
How many false-flags has China executed and invaded a foreign country as blowback?

Not pro or anti anyone but at times reflection is eye-opening

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join