It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Interesting Stanley Kubrick Moon Landing Footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I found some Stanley Kubrick Moon landing footage today, mixed in with this electronic music video, and thought I would share.

and here's an odd video I found years ago:

I don't have much else to say about this footage, I just figure that some people here would find it interesting.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Cool video, Love the 2nd one! lol. 🤣 People should see the videos where Buzz Aldrin admits a few times that they never went to the Moon. They’re pretty interesting. Does make you wonder. Always bothered me that for so long now NASA has never went back and decided to get Astronauts to bring HD cameras to record footage of the Moon. That would be so cool to do but nope, So now they’re to go back but you’d think they would be able to already.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The first one looks like a reworking of a prank video - it's full of faked footage inserting Kubrick into real scenes using footage from the filming of 2001.

I dismantled it here:

onebigmonkey.com...

The second one is also a joke, nothing to do with theactual mission.

Buzz Aldrin has never admited they didn't go. Many people will cherry pick quotes out of context and claim it, but he hasn't.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Techno92LFC

"People should see the videos where Buzz Aldrin admits a few times that they never went to the Moon."

We should?

Got a link to them?

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 02:03 PM
link   
This was always the issue. Filming, studio sets, models were all used to produce footage which could prove the USA landed on the moon. It was an insurance policy and over the years the real and fake have combined to create the situation we have now.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM1986

Fine, but the videos in the OPs links are fake?

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

The first one looks like a reworking of a prank video - it's full of faked footage inserting Kubrick into real scenes using footage from the filming of 2001.

I dismantled it here: onebigmonkey.com.

That's pretty cool. Nice work.

Capricorn One looks like a really good movie, I'm going to have to watch it in the near future.

edit on 11-9-2023 by IndieA because: Added Trailer

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

It's a documentary!

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Techno92LFC
Cool video, Love the 2nd one! lol. 🤣 People should see the videos where Buzz Aldrin admits a few times that they never went to the Moon. They’re pretty interesting. Does make you wonder. Always bothered me that for so long now NASA has never went back and decided to get Astronauts to bring HD cameras to record footage of the Moon. That would be so cool to do but nope, So now they’re to go back but you’d think they would be able to already.

The only thing this makes me wonder is how anyone can actually believe it. In this case the it being that goofiness that is the CT that Buzz Aldrin said what you claim.

Aldrin has never said that we have never went to the moon. He did however answer a question and go figure a "Conspiracy Theorist " cherry picked data then delivered it out of context. Much tinfoil was tightened by like minded people who all said "who cares what Buzz Aldrin really said, we have a CT approved video saying what I want to hear" In that circle it became truth and well..see your post.

In the circulating video, however, Aldrin’s remarks are taken out of their original context and truncated to suggest he is describing the Apollo 11 mission as never having happened.

www.reuters.com... LO

The Oct. 4 post features a video showing an audience member asking Aldrin, who is seated on a stage, what the "scariest moment" of his journey to the moon was. He appears to respond by saying, “It didn’t happen. It could have been scary.”

www.usatoday.com...

Anecdote about ‘extraterrestrial prank’ never really happened

fullfact.org...

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Meanwhile India made it, any debunks of that footage?

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Give it time......

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Capricorn One is a go for tonight.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 07:40 PM
link   

The reason we haven't gone back to the Moon is congress has no imagination and said no. We should have had people on Mars before 2000 if it weren't for congress defunding the Apollo program. Also our electronics advanced to a state that would not survive the journey. They got smaller and more susceptible to radiation. Now we think we can compensate for that.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Techno92LFC
When you have to lie this blatantly to make your point, you have no point. I challenge you to post any of these alleged videos that you're claiming to exist.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Yeah, we went to the moon troops in 69.

Deal with it.

Hopefully, we will be going back soon.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

and here's an odd video I found years ago:

I don't have much else to say about this footage, I just figure that some people here would find it interesting.

Your second video was made as a prank to show how gullible moon hoaxers are, whoever reposted it cropped out the URL from the bottom leading to the (since gone offline but available on the internet archive) moontruth.com rationalwiki.org...

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: captainpudding

Cool. From your link:

Unfortunately, the site went down after its author(s) lost interest in maintaining it. The Wayback Machine has a copy, but it periodically becomes unavailable, as the domain has been acquired by domain squatters who sometimes disallow bots from crawling it - the Wayback Machine respects the settings in each site's robots.txt file and will hide archive copies if the current robots.txt does not allow bots to crawl the website.

Wayback Machine Link:

web.archive.org...

From the old website:

- How Did We Do It? -

We shot on original 1960's Ikegami Tube Camera in Mount Pleasant Studios in London. The guy in the suit is an actor. The rest of the 'cast' were basically the crew, who thought the idea was very funny and wanted to be in it. The landing craft and 'moonscape' were a set built by our art director, Richard Selway.

The ladder that 'Neil' descends was made according to original blueprints that were downloaded off the Net. The rest of the set was built to match the original as closely as possible.

The moon surface was cement dust. It was disgusting. Even with the studio ventilation on full it got everywhere, and at one point there was so much of it floating round, the lights were flaring really badly.

The footage was treated in post-production to give 'Neil' his weightlessness and the ghosting effect of the original.

We re-recorded and processed the soundtrack to recreate the effect of sound traveling al the way from the moon. We think it's pretty convincing, and one thing's for damn sure - it was a lot cheaper than really going to the moon.

edit on 12-9-2023 by IndieA because: Fixed Link

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I got through about half of Capricorn One last night before I fell asleep.

I woke up a little scared of the government and IC, but it's been fun to watch so far.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   

If you liked "Capricorn One" you might wish to give the likes of the 2014 miniseries "Ascension" a go.

Which is about a black project, cover up's, and hidden fake Project Orion type 100-year missions to another star.

www.imdb.com...

new topics

top topics

join