It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airplane Crashed and Airplane Disabled Near Ohare Airport - Could be UFO Related.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: psychotrail

originally posted by: StratosFear
How did you get UFO from that?

Dude, Really?
You are on ATS , thats how.

That does not mean to fling crap at the wall and see what sticks.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I'm sure it's not the first time an airliner has had brake issues while taxiing.

A 30 minute ground stop for this one incident is a bit extreme don't you think?

Not if it was a hung brake. Those things heat up bad and you have to wait for it to cool down before you can do anything. If you mess with it before it cools it can explode or cause a fire. 30 minutes is a short hold for a brake issue.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Understood. This afternoon there was another mysterious incident. This one caused the pilot to eject...

Military officials are searching for a missing aircraft involved in a "mishap" off the coast of South Carolina on Sunday after a Marine Corps pilot safely ejected from the fighter jet.

The pilot ejected and parachuted safely into a North Charleston, South Carolina, neighborhood at about 2 p.m. He was taken to a local hospital, where he was in stable condition, said Maj. Melanie Salinas. The pilot’s name has not been released.

The F-35B Lightning II jet began its flight from Marine Corps Air Station Beaufort.

Officials, who are searching north of Joint Base Charleston near Lake Moultrie and Lake Marion based on the aircraft’s last known location, said two planes were flying together but that there is no evidence that one interfered with the other.

The second jet landed at Joint Base Charleston, according to officials.
Source: www.usatoday.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

There have been four crashes in the last two days. I suppose all of those are "mysterious incidents" and were caused by UFOs too, right? Accidents happen totally without alien interference all the time. The F-35 accident is just another accident that happened without any outside interference by anyone.
edit on 9/17/2023 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Computers took a vote and the Pilot lost.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

There have been four crashes in the last two days. I suppose all of those are "mysterious incidents" and were caused by UFOs too, right? Accidents happen totally without alien interference all the time. The F-35 accident is just another accident that happened without any outside interference by anyone.

I heard on the news that an entire airshow was permanently cancelled due to so many "mysterious" crashes!

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I heard the Aliens denied those claims and blamed it on the F-35's complicated user manual. 🛸

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 04:13 PM
link   

The only thing canceled were the Reno Air Races when they couldn’t renew the agreement with the airport. I’d love to see where you get your news, because airshow crashes are not common, and I can’t think of any that have had enough “mysterious” crashes to cancel it. The Reno Air Races are fairly common to have accidents, but that’s because people are modifying planes and pushing them past their limits, all at very low altitude.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Zaphod58

I heard on the news that an entire airshow was permanently cancelled due to so many "mysterious" crashes!

Which air show was cancelled due to so many "mysterious" crashes and which news did you hear that on?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join