It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam's Sons Likely Killed in Firefight, U.S. Officials Say

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 10:36 AM
link   
This is just breaking...
U.S. troops are investigating whether Saddam Hussein's sons Uday and Qusay were killed during firefight in Mosul, Iraq.
I'll post more when I find it.

What event are we leading up to this time? It seems that we receive news that someone was killed whenever the government decides to take away a few more of our rights. And of course they were killed!!! You didn't believe for a minute that we would capture any of the "Most sought (msp??) after people". They could be fill ins etc. It would be too easy to prove it wasn't them if they were alive!!

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Just heard that on the radio.

I have a feeling this is leading up to a new terrorist offensive, which we will likely pin on Saddam (since we have yet to hear any news about him). I think he will conveniently pop up, most likely in Iran, and will lead to new military action in that country, possibly after a new terrorist attack in this country.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Just as in Pirate foklore, dead men tell no tails.........

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I was thinking the same thing!!!
I was thinking that an attack would entail some sort of WMD, that "Sadam" would have decided to release to rogue state or Al Queda, etc. and we will be "Forced" to attack them... (Or at least that is what we will be told.)

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Here's a link to the story.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 10:48 AM
link   
What a cooincidence, I am sure..[/sarcasm off]

President Bush on Monday accused Syria and Iran of continuing to "harbor and assist terrorists," an act he called "completely unacceptable."

Rest of story here.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 10:51 AM
link   

The house was burned to the ground after a loud, four-hour gunbattle between the people inside and soldiers from the 101st Airborne Division.

This was taken from the link provided by JediMaster

Does it surprise us... not only were they "killed" but the house was burnt down as well.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 10:53 AM
link   
In all likelihood, Saddam and sons were probably killed during the war. However, this has never been released, as they knew they would be needing the Saddam boogeyman as an excuse to continue operations in other countries.

Hence, burnt and charred bodies, therefore easy to pass off as the badguys.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 10:55 AM
link   

President Bush on Monday accused Syria and Iran of continuing to "harbor and assist terrorists," an act he called "completely unacceptable."

Damn, and do you think that's why not many U.S. troops have been sent back home from Iraq, cause they're still needed to go to Iran/Syria?

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by 10DeadInside10

Damn, and do you think that's why not many U.S. troops have been sent back home from Iraq, cause they're still needed to go to Iran/Syria?

Its a good possibility... That coupled with the turmoil in Liberia... We could be in for an eventful week.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 11:04 AM
link   
This may be out of place for this topic, and I honestly hope that it is... but for those of you who may have been keeping track of the seismic thread, you know what Im about to say....

If you look at the HAARP traces...

they are UNUSUALLY flatline... however, as Banshee posted a while back, if you back up three days (which is the magic number with HAARP, between transmission and manifestation of events in the real world)..... and if you compare that profile to 4 days before 9/11.....

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 11:09 AM
link   
"Officials earlier confirmed that four key allies of the former Iraqi dictator had been killed inside the house, a large villa that belonged to one of Saddam's cousins.

The house was burned to the ground after a loud, four-hour gunbattle between the people inside and soldiers from the 101st Airborne Division."

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 11:11 AM
link   
This also cooincides with David Kelly's death..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Something seems not right here. If the 4 dead bodies of Saddam's party, and quite possible 2 bodies of his sons were in that building. Why would they burn it down afterwards? Wouldn't they need the bodies to prove that they were killed? Because if they aren't sure whether they were killed or not, then why not go to the building, walk in, and check out the bodies? But they can't, cause the building was set fire.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 11:12 AM
link   
astro...we are discussing that in this thread, check it out

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Something seems not right here. If the 4 dead bodies of Saddam's party, and quite possible 2 bodies of his sons were in that building. Why would they burn it down afterwards? Wouldn't they need the bodies to prove that they were killed? Because if they aren't sure whether they were killed or not, then why not go to the building, walk in, and check out the bodies? But they can't, cause the building was set fire.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 11:15 AM
link   
K_OS, sorry, thought this would fall more under this forum since its part of the afore mentioned on-going military operation.

also, so our liberal friends won't feel slighted by my opening link, here's one to CNN.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 11:28 AM
link   
That's no problem astrocreep, I just wanted to let you know so that you could chime in with us, but unfortunately I can no longer access the other post.

Anyone know why??

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by K_OS
That's no problem astrocreep, I just wanted to let you know so that you could chime in with us, but unfortunately I can no longer access the other post.

Anyone know why??

I tried too, and it say's I'm permitted from viewing that forum.....?

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 11:34 AM
link   
That's the same message I'm getting.... I'm looking into what may have happened.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join