It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satellite Holographic UFOs?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

I've always felt like chemtrails are them laying out the required particulates needed to cover the atmosphere to make it a compatible projector screen.

Some rather interesting speculation there mate and when it comes to the CIA and 'stratospheric aerosol injection' then former head John Brennan makes some interesting remarks to the Council on Foreign Relations in the vid below.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: karl 12

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

If traveling to the past was possible from the future……

Hey nice post mate and did you ever read this book by Anthropology Professor Michael P Masters?

Some 'UFO Hearing' politicians also seem to have latched onto the idea.

• "UFOs could be us from the future."

Wisconsin Republican Representative Mike Gallagher.

• "UFOs could be us from the future."

Wisconsin Republican Representative Mike Gallagher.

I've been saying the same thing for many years. It really comes home to roost when you consider aliens seem to lack sexual organs and most of their human experimentation on humans centers on reproductive organs.

Another oddity is thier tiny or missing mouths; I guess eating a diet of bugs would eventually mutate into tinier mouths.

I'm speculating....that the space aliens....at least the warm blooded dinosauroid humanoids (some call the "Grays") have internal sex organs --- Like the dinosaurs of old.

I'm speculating if theoretical physicists are right and all time occurs at once what we consider 'space aliens' are actually our future selves who have polluted ourselves to near extinction.
Maybe 'we/they' are hoping to correct past mistakes so we/they don't go extinct...like the dinosaurs.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: play4keeps

Who can scare the public enough with the idea of unifying the world population against an alien invasion?

Good question and thought there was some excellent historical research below about the subject from Curt Collins and Claude Falkstrom.

Truly fascinating stuff.

Alien Attack Unites Humanity

edit on 6-9-2023 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   
This technology may considered as a possible use in macroand propaganda and control purposes.

However, I doubt the gov has the imagination to do any long-term PBB-type operation unless along with other parties.

Though a scheme to FAKE an alien invasion, although very bizarre, is possible.

But right now, they don’t need to do that since just the abstract fear they have instilled is enough to get all their military-industrial complex needs filled without resorting to such extreme measures.

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 06:30 PM
link   
In that case, it would mean we are being shown or guided. From a metaphysical sense, it would mean that the Infinite Creator is trying to understand itself and grow.

Maybe, to raise the love motivated definition and with it the vibratory cycle of consciousness ? You would have to believe in the infinite soul and the Law of One, which I believe to be a factual download about who we are...

a reply to: quintessentone

edit on 6-9-2023 by play4keeps because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12. Does anyone know how the NRO uses neutrino detection to both track and communicate with advanced propulsion craft? It has been rumored that the Antarctic ND is a scalar communication device. phys.org...

edit on 6-9-2023 by play4keeps because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   
What an outstanding presentation.

a reply to: karl 12

posted on Sep, 6 2023 @ 07:05 PM
link   
It was Reagan who said the world would unite at an alien invasion. He’s probably right.
But maybe not.

What if the aliens understand this and already secretly formed a group to support them? Against the world leaders.

It might be easy for them to cause discord with the way the world's citizens view the present leaders. Pretty damn low.

Maybe they say to the world victims of these leaders something like:

Hey, we can do better.

Sort of a David Jacobs-type plot, and according to him, it's been going on for decades already.

So maybe it's not a foregone conclusion the world would unite.

Of course, if they do a Pearl Harbor-type scenario, then sure, that would cause temporary unity.

But what if some major disaster originates through the usual human folly: war, nuclear accident, nuclear war, or just a threat of a nuclear war?

And some " alien" force saves us.

Then what?

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: play4keeps

Yes mate put me mind of this very freaky UNICEF/Vatican advert from last year.

But, again, who is pulling the strings of the world defense budgets? Who can scare the public enough with the idea of unifying the world population against an alien invasion? Some group or interest is certainly manipulating the narrative.

Good questions - I don't know but thought there was another good point made below.

I have used the term national security state" to describe its structures of power. It is a convenient way to express the military and intelligence communities, as well as the worlds that feed upon them, such as defense contractors and other underground, nebulous entities. Its fundamental traits are secrecy, wealth, independence, power, and duplicity.

1. Secrecy. Nearly everything of significance undertaken by America's military and intelligence community in the past half-century has occurred in secrecy. The undertaking to build an atomic weapon, better known as the Manhattan Project, remains the great model for all subsequent activities. For four years not a single member of Congress even knew about it, although its final cost exceeded the then-incredible total of $2 billion. During and after the Second World War, other important projects, such as the development of biological weapons, the importation of Nazi scientists, terminal mind control experiments, nationwide interception of mail and cable transmissions of an unwitting populace, infiltration of the media and universities, secret coups, secret wars, and assassinations all took place far removed not only from the American public, but most members of Congress and a few Presidents. Indeed, several of the most powerful intelligence agencies were themselves established in secrecy, unknown by the public or Congress for many years.

2. Wealth. Since the 1940s, the U.S. Defense and Intelligence establishment has had more money at its disposal than most nations. In addition to official dollars, much of the money is undocumented. From its beginning, the CIA was engaged in a variety of off-the-record "business" activities that generated large sums of cash. The connections of the CIA with global organized crime (and thus de facto with the international narcotics trade) has been well-established and documented for many years. [6] In addition, the CIA maintained its own private airline fleet which generated a tidy sum of unvouchered funds primarily out of Asia. Finally, much of the original money to run the American intelligence community came from very wealthy and established American families, who have long maintained an interest in funding national security operations important to their interests.

3. Independence. In theory, civilian oversight exists over the U.S. national security establishment. The President is the military Commander-in-Chief. Congress has official oversight over the CIA. The FBI must answer to the Justice Department. In practice, little of this fond theory applied during the period under review. One reason has to do with the secrecy: the compartmentalization of information within military and intelligence circles. "Top Secret" clearance does not clear one for all Top Secret information. Sensitive information is available on a need to know basis. Two CIA officers in adjoining rooms at the Langley Headquarters can be involved in completely different top secret activities, each completely ignorant of the other's doings. Such compartmentalization not only increases secrecy, but independence from the wrong (e.g. official) kinds of oversight...

4. Power. Secrecy, wealth, and independence add up to power. Through the years, the national security state has gained access to the world's most sophisticated technology, sealed off millions of acres of land from public access or scrutiny, acquired unlimited snooping ability within U.S. borders and beyond, conducted overt or clandestine actions against other nations, and prosecuted wars without serious media scrutiny. Domestically, it maintains influence over elected officials and communities hoping for some of the billions of defense dollars.

5. Duplicity. Deception is a key element of warfare, and when winning is all that matters, the conventional morality held by ordinary people becomes an impediment. The examples of public deception by national security elements are too many to summarize here, but are provided in the ensuing chapters.

'UFOs And The National Security State'

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   

In that case, it would mean we are being shown or guided. From a metaphysical sense, it would mean that the Infinite Creator is trying to understand itself and grow.

Maybe, to raise the love motivated definition and with it the vibratory cycle of consciousness ? You would have to believe in the infinite soul and the Law of One, which I believe to be a factual download about who we are...

How many people do you think will go in the 'raising the love' direction when and if these sky holograms show up?

Although if they are presented a something akin to a facetime call where they can interact with us on a sentient intelligent being level then who knows?

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   

How many people do you think will go in the 'raising the love' direction when and if these sky holograms show up?

Although if they are presented a something akin to a facetime call where they can interact with us on a sentient intelligent being level then who knows?

Buwahaha……

👽

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Did they bow down to him? I didn't see that movie. Somehow I doubt it because the Thor-like guy wasn't quaking in his boots.

edit on q00000004930America/Chicago5656America/Chicago9 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   

The Thor like guy is He-Man ….and yes he…bows. The movie is on YouTube somewhere.

The point was holographic tech fantasy used back then….in 1987

👽

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Holograms in the sky.

Fake as hell.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I've heard some of you here say that any technology we have within the public realm is 50 years behind what the government already has.

Mate considering the billions and billions (and billions) poured down the black budget rabbit hole over the decades I would be amazed if it isn't.

I remember hearing/reading years and years ago that military capabilities regarding imaging are AT LEAST 25 years ahead of what we see in the public realm. The topic, as I remember it, was relating to medical imaging technologies.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit

I remember hearing/reading years and years ago that military capabilities regarding imaging are AT LEAST 25 years ahead of what we see in the public realm.

Guess we'll never know mate but would speculate it's double that when it comes to certain tech - if not then there's something terribly wrong as these folks have had a virtual limitless supply of funding with some of the most cutting edge brain and computing power all within an absolute security framework (with absolute zero civilian oversight).

Did you catch that vid involving DUMBs? Pretty intriguing stuff and would also speculate we have absolutely no idea what actually goes on underground - do remember this report involving UFOs and Pennsylvania's 'Underground Pentagon' so thought it was worth a post.

UFOs Over Site R / Raven Rock Mountain Complex, July 1976

The following were documents obtained from the Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense, Freedom of Information and Security Review Office. It was released to The Black Vault in September of 1997, through FOIA Case 97-F-1677.

The documents depict multiple UFOs being seen over Mt. Airy, Maryland, which were reported to the Fort Richie Military Police. In addition, two different patrols at a facility known as Site R, also known as the Raven Rock Mountain Complex. Site R is also known as the “underground Pentagon,” and considered a highly sensitive area. Two patrols saw three oblong objects over the complex. A desk sergeant also saw a UFO over the ammo storage area about 100-200 yards over it. Another Army police sergeant also saw a UFO in the vicinity of Site R while on their drive to work.

Document 1 / 2 / Newsclipping / Link

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Holograms in the sky.

Fake as hell.

The company named nuformer partnered with blue media for the nascar projections, but it looks legit to me. Check out the UFO one at link.

www.skyprojectionmapping.com...
edit on q00000029930America/Chicago4747America/Chicago9 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Ive had recurring dreams since childhood of 'visions in the sky' that have been very vivid and would be exactly like I picture this technology.

posted on Sep, 8 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Did you catch that vid involving DUMBs? Pretty intriguing stuff and would also speculate we have absolutely no idea what actually goes on underground - do remember this report involving UFOs and Pennsylvania's 'Underground Pentagon' so thought it was worth a post.

cheers mate. I'm watching that video now on the DUMBs. That's a topic that has always intrigued me.

Have you seen this one?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join