It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horrified hospital employee leaks DEI training pushing 3-year-olds identifying as transgender

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 07:57 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

A "horrified" hospital employee at Kaiser Permanente leaked a sex change training for diversity, equity and inclusion, which promoted the idea that a 3-year-old can be transgender.

"The employee, who wishes to remain anonymous for fear of losing her job, was horrified," according to the Wednesday report from Libs of TikTok.

As part of the hospital system's DEI training, medical employees were expected to watch a video with children explaining they knew they were transgender at age 3 and 4.

"Many transgender people have ALWAYS known their true gender," the video said.

It can't get anymore twisted in the minds of very delusional adults who try hard to push this debunked ideology to 3-year old kids. It needs to be stopped with the appropriate legislation.

The video starts with the story of Rose, it says my name is Rose, I am a transgender girl, I was born a boy, but always knew I was a girl, a child says. Then Rose's dad explain how Rose will write to Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy to ask them to turn the boy into a girl (as it should have been).

It seems nature made a mistake in this case and created a boy which is...truly a girl. I am sure the trans activists and gender ideologues know better and have all the relevant qualifications to speak about 'transition', 'gender brains', 'complicated biology' and so on.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienBorg

More sensationalism from you.

From your source:

Kaiser Permanente released a statement to Fox News Digital clarifying that the training did not endorse the use of medical interventions among children in the age group.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 08:07 AM
link   
its certainly going to be the major issue for the west i n terms of the rift these things are causing in society..
edit on 4-9-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Of course they did. There's always a disclaimer.

Also from the source:

Medical professionals have been promoting what some may consider fringe ideas about gender ideology. For example, Diane Ehrensaft, a director of a gender clinic at UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital, claimed kids can identify as trans "Tootsie Roll Pops," "Gender Smoothies" and "Gender Minotaurs."

My eyes literally can't roll far enough back into my head to wordlessly express my true feelings about this. It's nonsense. Entertaining AF though...

edit on CDT4am2023-09-04T08:13:22-05:00k by tjack because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 08:12 AM
link   
It's called covering your tracks...obviously you agree with this sick and twisted agenda

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: OdinsPath
It's called covering your tracks...obviously you agree with this sick and twisted agenda

It's called finding out the truth for yourself.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Kaiser Permanente told Fox News that the training did not endorse gender-affirming care for children.

"While the video includes two children speaking about how they view their gender identity, the video does not speak to any adolescent transgender care or treatment plans. Kaiser Permanente does not provide hormone treatments or gender-affirming surgery to 3 and 4-year-olds," the statement said.

themessenger.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: tjack

we hear the same dismissive tropes each time a scandal breaks, right now the only difference between a conspiracy and a fact is time..

edit on 4-9-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Wow Fox news as a source... Impressive... Not

Welcome to our local transphobe propaganda outlet, sit back relax and enjoy the lies.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Welcome to our local transphobe propaganda outlet, sit back relax and enjoy the lies.

Well to be fair to fox news, they did include the hospital's statement and I was surprised it wasn't in small print at the end of the article.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=27126087]quintessentone[/post

oh looky there a damage control article.
figures

edit on 4-9-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

More sensationalism from you.

From your source:

Kaiser Permanente released a statement to Fox News Digital clarifying that the training did not endorse the use of medical interventions among children in the age group.

Nobody said anything about medical interventions.
That's a strawman argument as usual. Learn to read the stories first and then you can engage in your own denialism.

The 'transition' doesn't start with surgeries or hormones but with indoctrination and brainwashing. You start at a very young age pushing absolute nonsense to unsuspected kids.

Nice try but as always you loose...

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 08:33 AM
link   

such insults may have had an effect years ago but given the numbers of scandals since its kinda hard to take the transphobe label seriously anymore.. the most recent examples of senior editors like Peter Wilby who ran cover for perdophiles and derailing investigations, the drag queen founder of welshpools pride getting caught in a a pedo sting, really highlight how flawed the legacy media is on these topics as they constantly sanitise the news or derail investigations into peodophile activities..

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: tjack

Also from the source:

Medical professionals have been promoting what some may consider fringe ideas about gender ideology. For example, Diane Ehrensaft, a director of a gender clinic at UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital, claimed kids can identify as trans "Tootsie Roll Pops," "Gender Smoothies" and "Gender Minotaurs."

My eyes literally can't roll far enough back into my head to wordlessly express my true feelings about this. It's nonsense. Entertaining AF though...

So much nonsense and crap for one purpose only! To later convince kids they're ready for 'transition'.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Story is true regardless of the messenger.
If you have evidence to the contrary then provide it. If you don't then stop the apologies on behalf of trans activists and gender ideologues. You have lost all debates (you and quintissentone). But you both don't seem to care about credibility.

The "transition' path starts with indoctrination and brainwash.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

Of course we don't take transphobes serious... And we also don't take sensationalizing media outlets serious.

I guess it's a thing of rational minds...

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 08:41 AM
link   

i do find it interesting how deeply invested some countries cultures are on these topics and the growing scepticism of others is creating space for a huge schism in the near future.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Only loosers have to declare the looser in a debate.

It's actually admitting defeat, by deflection...

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienBorg

originally posted by: tjack

Also from the source:

So much nonsense and crap for one purpose only! To later convince kids they're ready for 'transition'.

Find the video or the employee training material so we can all view it to see where the brainwashing comes in.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: OdinsPath

It's called finding out the truth for yourself.

If you have any evidence the story isn't correct then provide it. Otherwise stop the apologies on behalf of the trans activists and gender ideologues.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join