It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds Coordinated 2020 Riots To Acquire Real Estate?

page: 1

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Feds incited/ coordinated 2020 'riots' in order to execute a 'real estate acquisition plan'?

Following on from this great post from FamCore:

One jaw-dropping detail that came out in the film was that out of 37 cities that were burned/vandalized/etc. by the riots last year, 34 of them had Federal Reserve banks in them. Catherine made the point that when the "new property owners" come in, they will be close to the Fed. Reserve banks locations making it easier to transition to a digital-only payment system (I am oversimplifying it I'm sure).

Furthermore, the actual buildings and areas of those cities that sustained the heaviest damages were in "Opportunity Zones", where people like Jeff Bezos can buy up the property using proceeds from shares of Amazon stocks without having to pay capital gains taxes on them.

Looks like the coincidence rates are pretty astronomical on this one.

Catherine Austin Fitts drills down into further details below

Transcript:

Let’s go with the riots. Okay, so . . . so when the riots began and the leadership took the position that you couldn’t go to church because of the danger of the magic virus, but you could go to the riots and protest (laughs) my team and I started to look at the riots. So the first thing we did is we looked at the state and we looked at the cities and whether the governor was Democrat or Republican and then what the Covid cases and deaths were. And then we said, ‘Okay, we’re going to check a box called riots where riots have been.’ So, we started to look at the patterns of the riots vis-a-vis the machine . . . political machine control and sort of the Covid magic virus op. And there was something wrong when I was looking at the data and I could feel, you know, I’m a very intuitive person, I’m saying, ‘There’s something, there’s something here.'

So I said to the wonderful team-mate who was building this, I said, ‘Do me a favour. I want you to put a box called ‘the Federal Reserve’. And I want you to check the box, there are 12 banks, one headquarters and then the branches, for a total of 37 locations. I want you to check the box wherever in . . . in any city where we have a branch or a bank or the headquarters, I want a check.’ And what we discovered is 34 of the 37 bank locations have riots.

And I said, ‘Well, wait a minute, that’s a pattern.’ (laughs) There’s something here. Let’s drill down.’ So we started with Minneapolis and we said, ‘Let’s take the data of all the buildings that were harmed or burned, or businesses and we’ll map it. You know, we’ll do a GIS software and we’ll map where these businesses were and how close they were to the Federal Reserve Bank.’ And so the first thing one did, there’s a street going across Minneapolis called Lake. And we map them. And one of the things we did when we mapped them was we drew pictures of where the opportunity zones were. Do you know what an opportunity zone is? An opportunity zone is a tax shelter mechanism created in 2018 to help the tech billionaires, as they sold their stock, avoid capital gains.

So you can . . . if you’re Jeff Bezos, who sold $10billion of stock this year, if you were to roll over your proceeds into opportunity zone investments and handle it in a certain way, you could avoid all capital gains tax. So this is fantastically profitable. Now, if you look at the riots, when I first saw how all the buildings and businesses destroyed along Lake Street were right at the bottom of the opportunity, I started to laugh and I said, you know, ‘I was Assistant Secretary of Housing. That’s not a riot pattern. That’s a real estate acquisition plan.’

Article:

Big Tech are very afraid of this woman

Video:

Full Interview

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Maui anyone.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Boy, that is one hell of a coincidence.

One I am sure that the media will continue to avoid like the plague.

Great OP. Thank you!

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Catherine Austin Fitts seems to always have good info on this sort of stuff ....just watched this one

Catherine Austin Fitts [Warnings of a Central Bank] - YouTube Link

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Thanks for the posts - Catherine has also conducted work with Dr. Mark Skidmore and thought there was a rather curious interview below regarding missing money.

Trillions of dollars unaccounted for and the relevant Pentagon and HUD financial systems were created by Lockheed Martin (see 27:27).

Dr Mark Skidmore on the Pentagon’s Missing Trillions

Dr. Mark Skidmore of Michigan State University joins us to discuss his research with Catherine Austin Fitts into the $21 trillion in unaccounted transactions on the books of the US Department of Defence and the US Department of Housing and Urban Development.

We discuss what we know and don’t know about the subject, the Pentagon’s nonsensical and inadequate excuses for the debacle, the new accounting guideline that legally allows every department of the federal government to create fake and altered books for public consumption, the recent failed Pentagon audit, the government’s refusal to provide any information about the problem, the failure of congress to pursue the issue, and the failure of the press to report on it.

Relevant Links

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed

Maui anyone.

Hey mate not looked into that but official Italian lead investigator Francesco Venerando found evidence of 15 GW in the Sicilian village of Canneto di Caronia.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed

Maui anyone.

Be aware and alert.

They are not going to stop with Maui.

It has been promised. You will own nothing.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I'm waiting to see what Crazeed has to say.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I'm waiting to see what Crazeed has to say.

I found this guy's view on the matter interesting.

youtu.be...

top topics

join