It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is There Life After Death? - Yes, I Believe There Is!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Yes, it is real!

And the more you understand that you are a part of God - the more you will know that the body you live inside is just another car you rented.

I love the car I rented, but it is just a transport system - so it isn't really me.

I want to share this talk because I love the truth shared here, and I also love the fact that John Cleese has some humor.

Is There Life After Death? moderated by John Cleese

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: SkyAngel

Yes, 10000% agree that our body is here to take us for a ride right now and we will come back many many times!

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I believe in life after death. But to be honest, all the NDEs that say they entered a 'void' or 'nothingness' have me a bit worried about it.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I’m of open mind because of the following.

Revelation 6:9-11
Open menu
New King James Version
Open menu

Fifth Seal: The Cry of the Martyrs
9 When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony which they held. 10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?” 11 Then a white robe was given to each of them; and it was said to them that they should rest a little while longer, until both the number of their fellow servants and their brethren, who would be killed as they were, was completed.

I’ve had 2 near death experiences which involved birth and death which led me to study religion to some degree. I haven’t been able to talk about my experiences on here in fear of ridicule. Great post thank you.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: JJproductions

Yes, 10000% agree that our body is here to take us for a ride right now and we will come back many many times!

Yes indeed, I just wish I could fly because sometimes I miss my wings *Giggles*

Humor is a part of this post, so just smile and laugh a little.

On a serious note - we are here because we wanted this kind of experience - we knew it would be healthy for our energy (the true us - our soul).

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
I believe in life after death. But to be honest, all the NDEs that say they entered a 'void' or 'nothingness' have me a bit worried about it.

Are you worried every night before you go to bed about disappearing into the void?

Deep sleep is nothingness.....you don't even exist there.
edit on 30-8-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Yes there is life after death, for most it's reincarnation unless you're wholly connected to God.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Robbo2006

I’ve had 2 near death experiences which involved birth and death which led me to study religion to some degree. I haven’t been able to talk about my experiences on here in fear of ridicule. Great post thank you.

I don't know if you are right or wrong!

But, I do know this - you should NEVER fear ridicule because people who have a need to ridicule are always insecure.

So you should feel sorry for them.

Never go down to their level because then you let yourself down.

Everybody should express themself freely!

Don't fear bullies because they are nothing but bugs! (They are not evil, but they are still something we need to get rid of)

Just be yourself no matter what they say.

edit on 30-8-2023 by SkyAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Oppss
edit on 30-8-2023 by SkyAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 05:18 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

There is a void. There is nothingness, at least spatially.

But it’s ok. You see because space doesn’t exist and therefore time doesn’t exist, and what does exist is nothing spatially, then whatever does exist is non-spatial and because what does exist takes up all of the space available to itself, because no space exists, it exists throughout all space and time and is infinite.

So what do you experience when you die? The void, nothingness. But you have all the experiences and memories of everything throughout an infinite amount of space and time.

Basically, infinitely everything throughout eternity in an instant.

Plus an overwhelming amount of unconditional love, seeing as you’re the only thing in existence. Would be rather ridiculous to hate yourself, though to be an infinite thing, it does mean you of course must have some hate for yourself. Couldn’t be an infinite thing if there wasn’t.

You are that infinite thing. It’s just that you are currently experiencing being a finite thing inside that infinite thing that you are. So you can get to have experiences. I mean imagine being that infinite thing and only capable of experiencing internal things, like a stomach ache. Where as a finite thing, you get to experience being a bacteria at war with the immune system. Much more epic.

edit on 30-8-2023 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-8-2023 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 07:38 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE
a reply to: Itisnowagain

time doesn’t exist,

True, time doesn't exist.

We invented time because we have a need for order.

When we leave the body then we will realize that time is nothing but an illusion.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Should it not be called be the "before life" as opposed to "afterlife" if indeed that's where we came from?

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Should it not be called be the "before life" as opposed to "afterlife" if indeed that's where we came from?

Hehe, nah, I think we should call it the afterlife - just to make it more understandable while we are here in this life, so to speak.

However, since time is just an illusion - then I guess we could call it both!

But I think many people would be even more confused if we did.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 08:11 AM
link   

The confused part seems to be part and parcel of the human condition SkyAngel.

If there is indeed life, previous or past, to what we fathom to be existence, we are maybe not supposed to comprehend as to the how or why.

Time being an illusion, well the nature of time is a topic of philosophical, scientific, and metaphysical debate.

With different perspectives existing on whether time is an objective aspect of reality, or if it's more of a subjective experience and/or illusion.

It's certainly an interesting topic for debate that can lead to some rather head scratching conundrums.
edit on 30-8-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

It's certainly an interesting topic for debate that can lead to some rather head scratching conundrums.

Yes indeed.

I have left my body - when you have that kind of experience then you know how little you know.

It was so strange I tell you.

I thought getting messages from the other side (from my dead pets and loved ones) was strange enough, but leaving my human body was even stranger.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I have to share this story because it is brilliant and heartwarming. ❤️

Nancy Rynes, an atheist and scientist, had an NDE (Near-Death Experience) after being hit by an SUV while riding her bike, where she went to Heaven and met God and an angel.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 08:06 AM
link   

I'll give you this: Without Life, there can be no death. If there's no death? One was never alive....*

*Jesus and whomever you pray to, Saves.

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

all the NDEs that say they entered a 'void' or 'nothingness' have me a bit worried about it.

Look up Dr. David Hufford PhD, retired from Pennsylvania State University. I spoke with him several times and was interviewed about my Sleep Paralysis. We got to speak about this 1000's of times non sexual above love, warmth, bliss loving energy. He did a DOD contract on NDE. Interviewed 1000's of NDE combat vets from Afghanistan and Irag. Over 1000 felt the warmth loving bliss. I did when I met my apparent Twin Flame in 2021 as she channeled Gods love through her to me as per Father Robert Morey. Once you feel it your not afraid to die. I am not afraid.

For some who knows. I believe
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

top topics

<<   2 >>

join