It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wyoming Sorority Forced to Accept Man Who Claims to be Transgender

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: AlienBorg

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: Annee
Over dramatized imagination.

No. FACT. HE has a PENIS.
He gets erections while staring at the girls and watching them undress.
HE does. HE is a MAN misusing the LGBTQ title to get close to women.
He's a perv. And the real women are suffering because of it.
FACTS. Not imagination. FACTS.

Accusations with no evidence and only six sorority members out of how many...12 or more?

Six witnesses are more than enough in a court of law. Unless you think the entire universe has to testify against one person. Clearly you know nothing about the legal system, nothing about who legislates (you seem to believe universities can create their own laws) and you seem to find nothing wrong with men being in sororities.

You speculate far to much, maybe try to learn facts for a change.

I am not the one who speculates. It's you who discusses whether the transwoman has harassed others and so on. The transwoman doesn't have to harass others in this case or intimidate them. The transwoman shouldn't be in the sorority in the first place as he is a man...

I ask for proof. Innocent before proven guilty otherwise it's persecution.

.if there are allegations against this person then they can deal with this legally. The proof will be given in a court of law and not on the internet. But you can't call them persecution.

Nothing of this would have happened if this man wasn't allowed in the sorority in the first place.

I don't care about the allegations against him btw. It's your conversation with other members. The main point is that he shouldn't have been in the sorority in the first place.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Accusations with no evidence and only six sorority members out of how many...12 or more?

Six witnesses are more than enough in a court of law. Unless you think the entire universe has to testify against one person. Clearly you know nothing about the legal system, nothing about who legislates (you seem to believe universities can create their own laws) and you seem to find nothing wrong with men being in sororities.

I am not the one who speculates. It's you who discusses whether the transwoman has harassed others and so on. The transwoman doesn't have to harass others in this case or intimidate them. The transwoman shouldn't be in the sorority in the first place as he is a man...

.if there are allegations against this person then they can deal with this legally. The proof will be given in a court of law and not on the internet. But you can't call them persecution.

Nothing of this would have happened if this man wasn't allowed in the sorority in the first place.

I don't care about the allegations against him btw. It's your conversation with other members. The main point is that he shouldn't have been in the sorority in the first place.

It doesn't matter what you or I think, the uni. and the majority of the sorority group voted 'yes' to transwomen.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede

Only one kid reported being molested in the churchgroup, so, you know, overdramatized nonsense. You apologists are beyond .

So, that’s the one you choose to believe.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 08:30 PM
link   

It doesn't matter what you or I think, the uni. and the majority of the sorority group voted 'yes' to transwomen.

Who voted what?
I think you're making up a lot of new stuff here.

Transwomen are men and have no place in women's spaces in university or anywhere else. Your constant efforts to support transwomen in women's spaces exposes your position further.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Very much in agreement with you!

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 08:32 PM
link   

There is no way to collect evidence of his behavior. The fact that you disregard the statements of six women saying they were all harassed by the same man is disturbing. Six women who have been subjected to sexual perversion by a man pretending to be LGBTQ so he can get his jollies ... and you not only dismiss their testimony but you call into question their ethics for complaining. That's disgusting.

We call this behaviour double standards due to heavy personal bias and support of the LGBTQ+ propaganda.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join