It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A dream identifying the required focal point for the efforts of all humans fighting the NWO.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Hi folks,

You will almost certainly have heard of Agenda 2030. If not, please educate yourself ASAP, by searching for information &/or checking out the following link: Dr Mike Yeadon discusses Agenda 2030

Basically the United Nations has long planned massive changes to our modern society, with a large part of the focus being centred around 'sustainability goals' which are allegedly designed to be good for people & the planet, yet which in truth conceal a diabolical agenda to upturn modern society, changing the very fabric of the morality & motivation of the people. See the following discussion of the so-called '17 Sustainability Goals of the UN Agenda 2030'.

The 17 goals appear very genteel, even admirable, noble - but the truth is worse than you could possible imagine. Please see story # 2 in the following interview explainer from James Corbett of the Corbett Report (I would highly recommend regular listening/viewing of his show, as he speaks in a very lucid manner regarding the terrible plans being set up against the common people of this world..) New World Next Week - interview with James Corbett.

Another great source for a proper translation of the 17 sustainability goals is at the following (please read in full): Activist Post UN Agenda 2030's 17 Sustainability Goals & the translation of each one...MUST READ!

Onwards, now that we have laid the groundwork...

Several years ago, I had a dream which was of great personal importance, though at the time the full meaning was hidden from me. In the dream, I found myself climbing a staircase, and as I ascended, various scenes were propped up on the steps at intervals which represented key moments of the development of my life, from youth to adulthood. A major change was instituted & highlighted as the moment when I developed maturity as a Christian. As I ascended further, I eventually came to a door. The door was large & grand, like the door of a European palace - it was cream coloured, with gold leaf architrave mouldings mounted around it. Very beautiful. On the door, in very large characters, was a number. I was told that this number represented destiny (which was what lay on the other side of the door).

The number was '1771'.

As I opened the door, I was enveloped in the brightest, most gently warming & spiritually exhilarating light, diffuse & spreading across the entire scene. At this point, as the corridor filled with light, I awoke from the dream.

For years - literally over a decade - I searched for the relevance of this number. No matter what I tried, I could not find anything of realistic/suitable significance in that number which could demonstrate to me something of such great importance as the sense I had gotten when opening that door. It wasn't only about my personal destiny - it was about the destiny of the whole world. There was an impression of huge worldwide significance, in that when I understood the meaning of the dream, the world would understand the necessary response to a hugely difficult problem - something literally existential. The sense of impending destiny was overbearing & palpable to a level I never would have thought possible. And it gnawed at me, the wanting for the meaning of that number, and the destiny it would reveal. But still, I couldn't decipher the meaning. I had this dream in 2012, shortly after returning from a holiday in America where I met a wonderful family who wanted to help me with my longstanding health condition, and indeed they did, the husband being an anesthesiologist, my condition being central pain syndrome - severe chronic pain throughout my whole body, neuropathic, arthralgic & fibromyalgic.

Laying that aside, I'm pleased to report that following a spontaneous insight whilst holidaying in Scotland last week, looking out across a beautiful ocean view from the bedroom of our holiday cottage, totally relaxed & at peace, having left all my anxieties behind for a few moments - I now know & understand fully what was symbolised by that number on the door, '1771'.

The number signifies the threat to Mankind which is due to the dark changes that are being foisted upon us through Agenda 2030. The first part of the number directly references the 17 Sustainability Goals which have been set for Agenda 2030 by the technocrats in the United NAtions & affiliated agencies & organisations. The revelation came like a bolt from the blue, as I realised that the second part of the number on the door of our collective destiny, was '71' - the TOTAL REVERSAL OF THE EFFORTS TO INTRODUCE AGENDA 2030 & THE '17 SUSTAINABILITY GOALS' WHICH IT CONSISTS OF. The reversal of the numerical digits symbolised a collective effort to destabilise & derail Agenda 2030, and then to reverse & walk back the insidious goals which are laid out as part of that worldwide Agenda. Don't get me wrong, some of the sustainability goals seem pleasant on the surface - but if your check the realist's translation of those goals in the article linked above from the 'Activist Post, you will see that there are layers of insidious sub-text beneath each one, and collectively these efforts to reshape our world will destroy human freedom, and result in massive depopulation beyond what has already been enacted through the COVID scamdemic.

My friends, I believe it is important for each one of us to grasp how truly diabolical/ overwhelming the changes wrought by Agenda 2030 will be, if they are allowed to take effect in our world. It is our collective responsibility to undermine & cancel the effects of any & all efforts to crowbar these '17 sustainability goals' into place in our communities - at the national, regional & local levels.

We must be comprehensive in our resistance. In the UK there is a group of activists who are going around stealthily by night, ripping down all of the ULEZ low emissions zone cameras which are used to record the number plates & faces of people driving in London, England, forcing them to pay £12 per day simply for driving a car - that's in addition to the £25 a day congestion charging that is already in effect. Taken in & of themselves these cameras may seem like small potatoes - but when you add in the subtle entrainment of new behaviours & the burdens of stealth taxes such as the ULEZ fines, then the picture complicates.

It is heartening to see a proper activist group for once, not these idiotic left wing 'Say No To Oil' activists who superglue themselves to roads & block emergency services vehicles from getting where they need to go. More & more, I believe we will need to see grass roots activism such as this (they call themselves the BladeRunners), an anarchist/libertarian force to counter the neo-fascist/technocratic/plutocratic elitists of the World Economic Forum & their disgusting dictats which demean & degrade honest, straightforward, decent members of human society all over the world. The UN are working in direct partnership with them on Agenda 2030.

We MUST now see & understand that we need direct, hands-on, bold, brazen activism against the implementation of Agenda 2030.

FITO

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Why worry yourself about what the world rulers are going to do? They are doing everything just as Jehovah God said they would. It is Jesus' kingdom government in heaven that is going to fix all humankind's pressing problems. A servant of Christ is neutral to the politics and social justice movements in this world, knowing that this system cannot be fixed by any human agency.

"What is crooked cannot be made straight, And what is lacking cannot possibly be counted."-Ecclesiastes 1:15.

It is God's kingdom government in Jesus' hands, as king of God's kingdom that will soon come to clash with and destroy all human governments that will fix all humankind's pressing problems.

God's new "heavens" or rulership, and new "earth" or earthly subjects that will submit to his rulership is what is going to fix things.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 05:12 PM
link   
You had a dream. Great. I suspect it was a result of your paranoid view of the world and not in the least prophetic. Everyone has dreams. If everyone else believed them we would be so paralyzed we could not live our lives.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
The number was '1771'.

1771 is a "PENDULUM" number imo.

A ONE followed by a SEVEN followed by the inverse of those numbers would indicate a reversal in direction or unpassable position.

Seven cannot reach Infinity (8) for a transcendance to a new level of dream, perhaps why you get the bright light of panic that wakes you so quickly.

Focus on 8's, Infinity, Loops, Fluidity, Momentum and Potential and a spot of Lucid dreaming practice. You'll be fine.

Try turning any number you are imagining into a fruit-machine and spin the wheels, see what happens. Conformation of the same or Creative Projection of choice, maybe you have more of that choice in Destiny than you truly realise?

And yeah, screw ULEZ. That idea and all the cameras need to be placed into the recepticles that manifested them. Sideways!

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

It isn't normal for me to dream about numbers. I dream vividly every night, as soon as I fall asleep I begin to dream. Often, there is no spiritual or prophetic component of the dream - but fairly frequently, there is a measure of what seems very much like spiritual significance. When that happens, I take note.

Frequently, those dreams HAVE been directly prophetic in my own life, or in the wider world, things I have dreamt have come to pass exactly as I saw. This includes the rise of ISIS in the Middle East - I dreamt of their uprising two years before it happened, in great detail. Another time, I dreamt of a Royal Air Force incident above the skies of Northern Scotland, in which one pilot lost his life & a second crashed into the ocean yet survived. The timing, the location, and the severity of it were exactly highlighted by the details of the dream.

As a more insular example, one time I dreamt that I was driving locally, when up ahead there was a large group of men fighting, essentially bare knuckle boxing in the middle of the road outside a pub here in the UK. In the dream I was told that I must not approach them, because it would end up being a very dangerous situation, my attempt to drive through them would cause them to focus their anger & aggression upon myself. The very next day I was driving in my local town, and as I drove round the back of a row of shops, there they were, a large group of men fighting intensively in the middle of the road, outside the back of a pub, EXACTLY as I had seen in the dream the night before. On seeing this, naturally, I did a three point turn & found another route.

This, and much more besides, has proven to me without a doubt that prophetic dreams are possible, that they do happen & are legitimate, and that I myself am blessed to be protected by such dreams on occasion, potentially there are other people out there who can benefit from the information that is revealed to me in those of my dreams which seem spiritually significant on a larger scale.

As a result, I do see the 1771 dream to be very significant, because it directly referenced the path of my life as I ascended the staircase, with very specific examples of milestones that I came across on my way up. To then be faced with opening the door at the top, which had this number so concretely displayed (in dreams, most often numbers & letters do not remain constant, they shift & change as time passes in the dream..) That didn't happen in this dream - the number was entirely stable & remained consistent for thirty or forty seconds as I examined the door from various perspectives. Having mulled over this matter long & hard in the years since, and then having something of an intuitive insight last week, I do see that the UN Agenda 2030 '17 sustainable goals' is almost certainly the reference alluded to - the need for humanity to reverse & walk back the changes which are being made as a result of the plans laid out in Agenda 2030 is absolutely what is referred to by the reversal of the number 17 on 'the door which leads to destiny'.

In addition, I can do what you do...

"Great, you thought of a sarcastic comment. You decided to post it in response to the OP. Good for you. Everyone can race for the bottom & try to pour cold water on the spiritual beliefs & logical certainties of other people. But you went & did it. Congratulations. You can perhaps feel proud of yourself because nothing you wrote has anything of any real significance to say to myself, or to the world at large. Looking on the bright side, perhaps you have a future as a third rate stand-up comedian. I'm glad I don't ever pay attention to what negative atheistic nancies say to me when I share my heartfelt experiences & opinions..."

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: randomuser

As much as I agree with you that ultimately, the New Heaven & the New Earth will be the solution to all the woes of this world's misrule, I believe that the suggestion of reversing & walking back the changes made as a result of the '17 Sustainable Goals' is directly akin to a moral test for Humanity while we dwell on this Earth. Though we dwell in the imperfection of a fallen world, we still have responsibilities to ourselves, our people, our family, and God Himself, that we should use our freedom to act in a manner that is righteous & just, merciful when needed, and humble before Him at all times. I don't believe we can simply say that we support such values in principle - I believe we must use our freedom to take actions which make a positive moral statement, actions which are able to incur real world changes that are morally acceptable when weighted on the scales of Heaven. Looking hard at the '17 Sustainable Goals', to see the damage they have done, that they will do - we have a responsibility to our fellow man, and to the ideals which God's law stands for, to therefore reverse the flow of these diabolical actions, and walk back the changes that have been made, or that will be made if they aren't stopped.

It is pure foolishness to suggest that just because God ultimately will institute a new Heaven & a new Earth, that therefore we need do nothing productive, positive, righteous, just, merciful, in humility, in our state of moderate freedom as it currently stands. If we sit back & do nothing, passively waiting for God to come & fix things, how are you of any use or value to Man or God? We must take actions that correlate with our stated beliefs, morals & expectations. Otherwise we are a giant waste of space, not fit for the Kingdom of Heaven. To be passive & refuse to participate is directly equivalent to the foolish servant who buried his talent of silver in the ground instead of investing it wisely to guarantee a return on behalf of his master. We cannot bury our heads in the sand, our spirits - we must use all the power God has invested in us to stand up & fight against evil until our dying breath! Otherwise, if passivity is the point of this world, then why do anything at all? Why not just sit in a tent in the forest & wait for the Lord to show up & resolve everything for you? It's an utterly absurd & anti-Biblical stance, and you really should know better. We are called to both faith & action - the two should never be pursued in isolation from one another.

I hope that's abundantly clear. We could debate this further if you like, with multiple scriptural references - but I assure you, you will lose. We are not called to sit on our asses, fold our hands to rest a little while as we wait for God to show up & fix everything for us. No, the Book of Proverbs says that doing so is how poverty - material & moral - sneaks up on you like a bandit.

We stand, we take action, we fight.

Reverse the 17 goals (or die trying), and we pass the test. Sit on our asses & let the world slide into technocratic slavery under the hand of tyrants, we fail the test. Simple.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

It is the true duty of every man to promote the happiness of his fellow creatures to the utmost of his power.

God Almighty has set before me two great objects: the suppression of the slave trade and the reformation of manners.

www.brainyquote.com...

These are two quotes from a man named William Wilberforce. He spearheaded the abolishment of slavery in the British colonies.

He listened to what God was telling him, in spite of the scoffers and got up of his arse and did something.

He succeeded and died three days later.

Another contemporary abolitionist of Wilberforce, John Newton, started on his path with a dream from God also.

Yes, I will be fighting against this 21st century slavery despite the scoffers and do nothings.

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

As much as I agree with you that ultimately, the New Heaven & the New Earth will be the solution to all the woes of this world's misrule, I believe that the suggestion of reversing & walking back the changes made as a result of the '17 Sustainable Goals' is directly akin to a moral test for Humanity while we dwell on this Earth. Though we dwell in the imperfection of a fallen world, we still have responsibilities to ourselves, our people, our family, and God Himself, that we should use our freedom to act in a manner that is righteous & just, merciful when needed, and humble before Him at all times. I don't believe we can simply say that we support such values in principle - I believe we must use our freedom to take actions which make a positive moral statement, actions which are able to incur real world changes that are morally acceptable when weighted on the scales of Heaven. Looking hard at the '17 Sustainable Goals', to see the damage they have done, that they will do - we have a responsibility to our fellow man, and to the ideals which God's law stands for, to therefore reverse the flow of these diabolical actions, and walk back the changes that have been made, or that will be made if they aren't stopped.

It is pure foolishness to suggest that just because God ultimately will institute a new Heaven & a new Earth, that therefore we need do nothing productive, positive, righteous, just, merciful, in humility, in our state of moderate freedom as it currently stands. If we sit back & do nothing, passively waiting for God to come & fix things, how are you of any use or value to Man or God? We must take actions that correlate with our stated beliefs, morals & expectations. Otherwise we are a giant waste of space, not fit for the Kingdom of Heaven. To be passive & refuse to participate is directly equivalent to the foolish servant who buried his talent of silver in the ground instead of investing it wisely to guarantee a return on behalf of his master. We cannot bury our heads in the sand, our spirits - we must use all the power God has invested in us to stand up & fight against evil until our dying breath! Otherwise, if passivity is the point of this world, then why do anything at all? Why not just sit in a tent in the forest & wait for the Lord to show up & resolve everything for you? It's an utterly absurd & anti-Biblical stance, and you really should know better. We are called to both faith & action - the two should never be pursued in isolation from one another.

Of course we shouldn't just be sitting waiting for God's kingdom to come. And I appreciate your zeal in this matter. If you thought I was suggesting doing nothing and sitting on your thumbs waiting for the return I apologize about that. Jesus didn't just wait while he was on earth and he set the pattern for all true Christians. What did he do? He was busily engaged in proclaiming the coming of God's kingdom.

He was not involved with the social justice movements, or rebellions of the day.

Scripture says:

For “everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah will be saved.” 14 However, how will they call on him if they have not put faith in him? How, in turn, will they put faith in him about whom they have not heard? How, in turn, will they hear without someone to preach? 15 How, in turn, will they preach unless they have been sent out? Just as it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who declare good news of good things!”-Romans 10:13-15.

So a Christian would be willing and ready and also using his feet to preach, or declare publicly the good news of the kingdom, preaching and teaching to everyone they could about Jehovah's name and the kingdom government in Jesus' hands that will fix mankind's problems.

Jesus said he was no part of the world, and he said his followers would be no part of the world. The world is passing away and so is its desire. And the will of God is that all men come to an accurate knowledge of him and be saved. He that is doing the will of God will remain forever.

The parable of the master with the talents gives you this illustration. He entrusted his slaves with talents while he was away. Those who used the talents to increase the master's goods were entrusted with many things in his house. The good-for-nothing slave who hid the talent in the dirt and did not use his talent wisely was thrown outside:

“For it is just like a man about to travel abroad who summoned his slaves and entrusted his belongings to them. 15 He gave five talents to one, two to another, and one to still another, to each according to his own ability, and he went abroad. 16 Immediately the one who received the five talents went and did business with them and gained five more. 17 Likewise, the one who received the two gained two more. 18 But the slave who received just one went off and dug in the ground and hid his master’s money.
19 “After a long time, the master of those slaves came and settled accounts with them. 20 So the one who had received the five talents came forward and brought five additional talents, saying, ‘Master, you entrusted five talents to me; see, I gained five talents more.’ 21 His master said to him: ‘Well done, good and faithful slave! You were faithful over a few things. I will appoint you over many things. Enter into the joy of your master.’ 22 Next the one who had received the two talents came forward and said, ‘Master, you entrusted two talents to me; see, I gained two talents more.’ 23 His master said to him: ‘Well done, good and faithful slave! You were faithful over a few things. I will appoint you over many things. Enter into the joy of your master.’
24 “Finally the slave who had received the one talent came forward and said: ‘Master, I knew you to be a demanding man, reaping where you did not sow and gathering where you did not winnow. 25 So I grew afraid and went and hid your talent in the ground. Here, you have what is yours.’ 26 In reply his master said to him: ‘Wicked and sluggish slave, you knew, did you, that I reaped where I did not sow and gathered where I did not winnow? 27 Well, then, you should have deposited my money with the bankers, and on my coming I would have received it back with interest.

Learn the lesson of the talents. Instead of being embroiled with Satan's system of things, over which Satan has control and trying to fix a broken system that is on its way out you should be using your talents to increase the master's worth. On the master's return he will hold all to account as to whether they were busy engaged in the kingdom preaching work for him. To those who have more will be given, and to those who do not have, even what they do have will be taken away and they will be thrown outside, and that is where the weeping and the gnashing of their teeth will be:

“‘Therefore, take the talent away from him and give it to the one who has the ten talents. For to everyone who has, more will be given, and he will have an abundance. But the one who does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him. And throw the good-for-nothing slave out into the darkness outside. There is where his weeping and the gnashing of his teeth will be.’-Matthew 25:28-30.

edit on 21-8-2023 by randomuser because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 10:20 PM
link   

We fight a spiritual battle in a physical realm.

I believe that this is reflected in many of Jesus’ parables and deeds.

He healed a man on the Sabbath, this broke the law.
The Good Samaritan showed the Gospel was for the Gentiles but also taught compassion and the duty to help others.

There are many more examples. Think about the parables and Jesus’ actions and I believe you’ll see that this applies to many of them.

Under this new Global System how are we to feed the poor, care for the sick, and provide for the widows when we are under an iron fist?

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuffx2

We fight a spiritual battle in a physical realm.

I believe that this is reflected in many of Jesus’ parables and deeds.

He healed a man on the Sabbath, this broke the law.
The Good Samaritan showed the Gospel was for the Gentiles but also taught compassion and the duty to help others.

There are many more examples. Think about the parables and Jesus’ actions and I believe you’ll see that this applies to many of them.

Under this new Global System how are we to feed the poor, care for the sick, and provide for the widows when we are under an iron fist?

You said it the fight is spiritual. It is not physical. And our weapons are spiritual for overturning strongly entrenched things. And our armor is spiritual. It is a 24/7 battle while we are on the battlefield of the earth. Satan never rests nor gives a reprieve towards Jehovah's servants.

And Jesus' disciples did all of this while under persecution. They still do it today. And while it is noble and part of worship to the true God to do good deeds to those we can, the major focus of A Christian is the work of an evangalizer:

"You, though, keep your senses in all things, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelizer, fully accomplish your ministry."-2 Timothy 4:5.

Jesus never tried to change Satan's system of things. He never told his followers to rebel or revolt. He never picked up arms, or started picketing the injustices of the times, and he never told his followers to do so.

His followers come out of all the nations and are known for their love for each other, and for their preaching and teaching of the good news in all the inhabited earth as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come:

"And this good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come."-Matthew 24:14.

This old system with its governments in Satan's control is like the Titanic that is sinking. Jesus didn't tell his followers in the last days to try and fix a broken system that is about to be done away with by the might of his sword when he swiftly returns in kingdom glory. He told his followers to be preaching about his incoming world government. People should be fleeing from false religion and remain neutral to the politics of the world and its wars. They need to know that.

He is returning, and it will be right on time, it will not be late!

For the vision is yet for its appointed time,
And it is rushing toward its end, and it will not lie.
Even if it should delay, keep in expectation of it!
For it will without fail come true.
It will not be late!

-Habakkuk 2:3.

edit on 21-8-2023 by randomuser because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to:

Dreams are my reality: youtu.be...
edit on 22-8-2023 by malte85 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join