It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘This Is a National Crisis’: Japan Orders Investigation Into ... Jabs ..

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Looks like more health professionals and actual scientific minds (not practitioners of the pseudoreligion of pseudoscience) are coming around.

An article from thepeoplesvoice.tv - ‘This Is a National Crisis’: Japan Orders Investigation Into Covid Jabs As Excess Deaths Skyrocket - reports that:

Excess deaths in Japan soared by a whopping 400% since Pfizer’s third-dose “booster shot” was rolled out last year, according to new data. “Excess deaths were approximately four times the number of those in the years 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2021,” a report in The Exposé states.

This echoes what people like Ed Dowd have been reporting in western countries for many, many months.

Masanori Fukushima is an infectious disease expert and Professor Emeritus at Kyoto University — with over 25 years of oncology experience. He has been hammering at the cracks in the vaccine narrative and publicly condemned Japan’s Ministry of Health late last year.

He is quoted as saying:

“Today, we filed a lawsuit against the Japanese government for cancellation of the administrative action,” announced Dr. Masanori Fukushima during a press conference. Because the Japanese Health Ministry refuses to acknowledge the causal link between vaccines and deaths, Professor Fukushima and a team of researchers said they “had no choice but to dare to take legal action.”
Professor Masanori Fukushima then breaks down some startling data. “Take a look at the data for 65-69 and 70-79 age groups,” he implored. “Surprisingly, the number of new infections or positive cases per 100,000 people is four times higher for people who have been vaccinated twice, compared to unvaccinated people.”
“As such, data on the fatality rates had already been published in official documents after all. However, in last year’s data, the Health Ministry deleted all that information,” Dr. Fukushima loathed.

The overall effect of the mass injection campaign in Japan has been excess deaths and increased infection rate, the exact opposite of what we were told would be the effect. This reflects the same results that have been seen everywhere else. John Campbell has pointed out that we should be seeing a decline in death rates as the weak and infirm that should be dying now already died during the "pandemic", whether from the actual sickness or from being murdered in hospitals by drugs such as Midazolam or by the inappropriate use of respirators. Given those deaths, the overall death count shoud be going down, but it's not. And as pointed out above and in many other sources, it's the injected that are making up the larger percentage of the sick and dying.

We were all lied to. Some believed it. Some of us thought critcally and analytically and doubted. Yet some folks will still come to this very thread and tell us how wonderful the shots are and that those who don't take them are SCIENCE DENIERS!!!!!! (Oh, dread, don't hurt my feelin's!) And governments and large corporations continue to lie and carry on with the mass slaughter.

I've been especially intriguged by stories of families that were injected together and now find multiple members of the same household dying suddenly being diagnosed with and dying of what is being called "turbocancer."

Yes, some people took the shot and have not died ... yet. Some may have received diluted versions or simple saline solution. Others are just biding their time but don't know it.

The reports from trustworthy, educated, professional sources continue to pour in. The statstics are there to back them up. But for many, cognitive dissonance rules the day. And remember, the people who tried to sell us this line of bovine feces are the same one that are telling us that we are at the point of GLOBAL BOILING!!!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   
What are the chances China was trying to screw with Japan all along? Unless are we seeing excess deaths elsewhere?

FWIW Asian COVID deaths seem kind of low here in the US compared to the percentage of the population.

Both Black/Non Hispanic and White/Non Hispanic deaths in the USA exceed their respective percentage of the population

Supposedly US life expectancy is still going lower while other countries have rebounded

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Well the only reason why that:

Professor Masanori Fukushima then breaks down some startling data. “Take a look at the data for 65-69 and 70-79 age groups,” he implored. “Surprisingly, the number of new infections or positive cases per 100,000 people is four times higher for people who have been vaccinated twice, compared to unvaccinated people.”

could be true is a hygene issue in facilities those age groups populate more than others.
There is just no other explanation.

So the real news is basically Japan's retirement and senior sector faces an issue of at this point probably endemic corona strains....
mostly kidding. Still there is no reason why you should catch the virus more because of the vaccine. It might be true that the vaccine is not effective and you get the same spread amongst vaccinated and uv, but this data clearly points to a hygiene issue in the elderly care sector.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Do an internet search using duckduckgo.com, search.brave.com or yandex.com on the name "Ed Dowd" and you'll see that this is no Japanese anamoly. It's happening everywhere. Insurance actuaries are forecasting a major crisis.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   
"What is 'Story that the media establishment will not cover'".

"Correct for $500!"

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Again, looking at what people like Ed Dowd are discovering, this is not just matter of "endemic corona strains.'

In the west, insurance actuaries are seeing massive spikes in working age people, those who were subjected to what was essentially corporate mandated injections.

Do some research. Deagle.com knew something was up.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I am offering an alternative explanation.
I am not convinced this is vaccine related until you can show to me in studies what ingredient in the vaccine could be causing all those deaths you claim are happening.
I am just not interested enough I am afraid to research every cause of death, those who may be or may not be "excess deaths", have on their certificate.
If you care so much those are the alleys where you can actually find proof and convince people everything else is just twaddle.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

There are myriad people who are much more qualified than I am doing exactly that. I listen to what they say, just like I listen to what people in the industries of construction, demolition and explosives have said for decades about the World Trade Center bombings.

I've also listened to the other side on both of those issues. I have thought crtically through the informtion presented and have arrived at my own educated conslusions.

One either chooses to listen to and consider all of the voices speaking or not. The echo chamber is an intellectual and moral death chamber.

:
edit on 2023 8 17 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Imagine faking a pandemic to trick people into taking a drug that will last long enough in the system for the next pandemic to kill them.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cwantas
Imagine faking a pandemic to trick people into taking a drug that will last long enough in the system for the next pandemic to kill them.

I would not put it past the bastards!

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I can respect that.
was more or less just too much time what led me here to comment.
I am not vaccinated I warned everybody not to do it if they don't absolutely have to, because to me it was an obvious scam.
I still don't necessarily think though that the reasons go beyond the usual incompetence and greed.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I am offering an alternative explanation.
I am not convinced this is vaccine related until you can show to me in studies what ingredient in the vaccine could be causing all those deaths you claim are happening.
I am just not interested enough I am afraid to research every cause of death, those who may be or may not be "excess deaths", have on their certificate.
If you care so much those are the alleys where you can actually find proof and convince people everything else is just twaddle.

It's so hard to prove with data because the bad guys keep deleting/editing figures. In the article as noted in OP,

“As such, data on the fatality rates had already been published in official documents after all. However, in last year’s data, the Health Ministry deleted all that information,” Dr. Fukushima loathed.

It's fact they've lied on death certificates. It's fact they've lied on side effect of the vaccine. Where exactly does one find the truth? People here have been shouting from the rooftops about this issue.

But here, digest this:

“Death rates are up 40 percent over what they were pre-pandemic,” said Davison of OneAmerica's group life policy holders. To illustrate just how severe the current death rate is, Davison said a 1 in 200-year catastrophe would likely only cause a 10 percent increase over pre-pandemic deaths. Jan 7, 2022

The numbers have been so extremely distorted in order to hide the truth. One really has to do due diligence to keep an eye on the truth.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: Cwantas

I would not put it past the bastards!

After watching an interview with Dr. Mike Yeadon and people like Bill Gates assuring us there's going to be another pandemic I honestly think that's what they've done. Those who took the jabs are in a sense pre loaded, if supposedly healthy people are dying excessively post jab then what's another pandemic going to do, especially if the virus is designed to kill only people who took the "gene therapy" jab.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Cwantas

I suspect that the next one will target everybody but, like the previous, the "immunocompromised" will be particularly vulnerable.

The issue now is that there are many, many more "immunocompromised" due to the effects of the injections, so death rates will be artifcially increased because of that. It'll serve the purpose of making more people irrationally frightened and easier to control.

I know the old adage, Never attribute to malice what can be attributed to incomptence, but I'm not convinced that that rule applies in this case. There just looks - to me, at least - to be too much synchronicity to blow this all off as simple incompetence.

I recently read a really indepth analysis of deagle.com's population forcasts from a few years back, analysed n the light of what's happening now. I want to do a post on it, but have not had time. It'll take a lot of work to put it together properly, but it deserves the attention.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   
180 Canadians Doctors Have Died Suddenly • Autopsies done: 0 out of 180 - LINK1 - LINK2

We need proper autopsies of every unexplained sudden death of a doctor (or any healthcare worker), and we will never get them.
Meanwhile, Canadian doctors are not waking up to what’s been done to them and many will be lining up for their 6th COVID-19 vaccine in the fall.’

Vaccinated Pilots Incapacitated Or Dying In Flight - LINK

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Not totally convinced.

One thing that I might be convinced of is that the vaccines just aren’t that good and were a moneymaking scheme.

In the link the story says that there were excess deaths for the elderly. People who were vaccinated twice had significantly more deaths than those who weren’t.

Does this mean the vaccine possible killed them? Possibly. It could also mean those were people that were already
An at risk group. Maybe they were damned if they do, damned if they don’t.
What if this group would have had 10x the fatality rate if they didn’t vaccinate. We would never know.

And that’s just it, we won’t ever know. There are studies that say that the vaccinated survived at a much higher rate than the unvaccinated. Who do we believe?

Maybe the vaccines are a complete distraction from the actual story of Covid and its destruction.

I can only go by what I’ve seen in my world, I knew many that died from Covid (especially with Kidney issues)
I don’t know a single person that died from being vaccinated or unvaccinated as most of the deaths I knew of took place before any vaccinations. I believe the first strain of Covid was different or more deadly.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Have a gander at this thread in DDZ called "Biological - SARS-CoV-2 - Vaccine Health Concerns". It covered this subject pretty well back in March 2021.

Dead Drop Zero

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
Looks like more health professionals and actual scientific minds (not practitioners of the pseudoreligion of pseudoscience) are coming around.

An article from thepeoplesvoice.tv - ‘This Is a National Crisis’: Japan Orders Investigation Into Covid Jabs As Excess Deaths Skyrocket - reports that:

Excess deaths in Japan soared by a whopping 400% since Pfizer’s third-dose “booster shot” was rolled out last year, according to new data. “Excess deaths were approximately four times the number of those in the years 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2021,” a report in The Exposé states.

This echoes what people like Ed Dowd have been reporting in western countries for many, many months.

Masanori Fukushima is an infectious disease expert and Professor Emeritus at Kyoto University — with over 25 years of oncology experience. He has been hammering at the cracks in the vaccine narrative and publicly condemned Japan’s Ministry of Health late last year.

He is quoted as saying:

“Today, we filed a lawsuit against the Japanese government for cancellation of the administrative action,” announced Dr. Masanori Fukushima during a press conference. Because the Japanese Health Ministry refuses to acknowledge the causal link between vaccines and deaths, Professor Fukushima and a team of researchers said they “had no choice but to dare to take legal action.”

The overall effect of the mass injection campaign in Japan has been excess deaths and increased infection rate, the exact opposite of what we were told would be the effect. This reflects the same results that have been seen everywhere else. John Campbell has pointed out that we should be seeing a decline in death rates as the weak and infirm that should be dying now already died during the "pandemic", whether from the actual sickness or from being murdered in hospitals by drugs such as Midazolam or by the inappropriate use of respirators. Given those deaths, the overall death count shoud be going down, but it's not. And as pointed out above and in many other sources, it's the injected that are making up the larger percentage of the sick and dying.

We were all lied to. Some believed it. Some of us thought critcally and analytically and doubted. Yet some folks will still come to this very thread and tell us how wonderful the shots are and that those who don't take them are SCIENCE DENIERS!!!!!! (Oh, dread, don't hurt my feelin's!) And governments and large corporations continue to lie and carry on with the mass slaughter.

I've been especially intriguged by stories of families that were injected together and now find multiple members of the same household dying suddenly being diagnosed with and dying of what is being called "turbocancer."

Yes, some people took the shot and have not died ... yet. Some may have received diluted versions or simple saline solution. Others are just biding their time but don't know it.

The reports from trustworthy, educated, professional sources continue to pour in. The statstics are there to back them up. But for many, cognitive dissonance rules the day. And remember, the people who tried to sell us this line of bovine feces are the same one that are telling us that we are at the point of GLOBAL BOILING!!!!!

If you are going to win a war, you either have to get your enemy to submit/surrender or kill them. We are in a war with corporations, governments and the evil in this world that controls them. I think more people need to recognize we are in a war and rather than react to the BS these elitist parasites are pushing, act against them from a different direction. I know one thing for sure, governments and elite parasites speak in the language of violence. They are all about fear, extortion and physical/financial punishment, their "managers" and underlings are inherently narcissistic psychopaths or are built from narcissistic sociopaths condition using MKUltra, Monarch or Jesuit programming.

If you want to make governments and these elitist parasites listen or simply piss-off, you have to speak in their language. I don't advocate violence, out of hand, but I sure know it works from 4 years in Africa in the killing fields and dealing with terrorists. I expect though it will be like the terrorists in Africa, you kill three a day and three more show up in their stead the next day. Before you know it, you're pushing 3,000 dead and they are still coming, beating you in a war of attrition.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 8/17.2023 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Well the only reason why that:

could be true is a hygene issue in facilities those age groups populate more than others.
There is just no other explanation.

So the real news is basically Japan's retirement and senior sector faces an issue of at this point probably endemic corona strains....
mostly kidding. Still there is no reason why you should catch the virus more because of the vaccine. It might be true that the vaccine is not effective and you get the same spread amongst vaccinated and uv, but this data clearly points to a hygiene issue in the elderly care sector.

OMG! Seriously, hygiene? Do you know how this crap works? LOL Were lucky they didn't use viral transport methods, but then you'd see death a lot faster.

How many PEG particles are in each jab? 5-20 trillion.
How many cells are in the human body? 38 trillion.
Is the vascular system a closed system? Yes
Does capillary leakage occur and how much? 75-90%
What happens if the jab is injected into a vein? Dead in under 15 minutes
What cells are attacked by the jab initially? Endothelial
What causes micro-clotting? Dead Endothelial cell and platelets
What is the average decrease in organ efficiency per active jab? 12-45%
How is organ efficiency decreased? Through the cessation of the ATP cycle due to micro-stroking.
How many cells at the end of capillaries can be killed at one time with micro-stroking? 10-100,000
Does this effect the brain as well? It's an organ so of course
What do micro-strokes do to the brain? It causes memory loss, neurological disorders, altered behavior, etc.
What do micro-strokes do to other organs? Causes diabetes, liver and renal failure, spleen necrosis, skin eruptions, etc.

I had 33 friends and clients die from this crap, anywhere from less than 15 minutes to a couple of months. One of my best friends got the jab because his doctor insisted or he wouldn't get hip surgery. Got the shot just after new years between Jan 2 and Jan 4th, 2022 and he died Jan 7th, 2022. I have 33 stories like this, all people I knew personally, some less than a year most more than 5 years. Whether you want to believe it or not, this is a culling, a genocide and it's going to get worse unless we act and speak in the only language governments and their controllers understand.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 8/17.2023 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Another four pilots collapsed this week. It appears to be accelerating. www.bitchute.com...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join