It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adrenochrome - is it real

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 09:13 AM
link   
This is for those that believe children are murdered for adrenochrome. I fully understand that there are human beings capable of murdering and torturing small children. Sadly, very sadly, this does happen. And so therefore it is conceivable that there are people in high places that perform such horrendous acts. We have seen definte proof of people in high places raping and molesting young children (Jimmy Saville for instance). But the adrenochrome argument seems a little over the top to me.

Has anyone ever found proof of this happening? I am aware that it can be or is an actual chemical compund that you can even buy online. So why wouldnt someone - if it is such an amazing drug - just acquire it that way? Seems alot easier to do that than to murder someone to acquire it. I have read the response to that is that when a person is being murdered though that it is somehow more concentrated. Wha? So then how does a person go about getting it from a pineal gland at that very moment? I really believe that this whole subject was someone trolling the Q people and they took the bait. I mention the Q people because if you do any investigation into it - it does seem to come up in those discussions more than anywhere else, along with spirit cooking and all that sort of weird stuff.

If it is available online from China or whatever, has anyone tried it? What are its effects? Did Hunter S Thompson just make the whole thing up when he wrote about it in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas? What is the reality about this dark substance? Does anyone really know?

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   
There is replete witness testimonies about adrenochrome for it to not be real.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: greendust

You know, before 2017 I only heard of it mentioned in the Book/Movie Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas. Favorite author ever.

There's a scene where he does Adrenochrome. Which has been said to be an exaggeration (or even fictionalized) by Hunter Thompson.

- Where'd you get this?

- Never mind. It's absolutely pure.

- What kind of monster client have you hooked up with this time?

- Satanism freak.

- I think there's only one source for this stuff: the, uh, adrenaline gland from a living human body.

- I know. The guy didn't have any cash to pay me. So he offered me something to take me higher than I've ever been.

So it's had a Satanism connection, at least since 1971.

Yes, it's real. And if he took it, Hunter Thompson is lucky he didn't die on it, from a stroke, because it causes blood to clot faster. It's effects and use are largely misrepresented by the conspiracy though.
edit on 17-8-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Yes it's real and could be one of the reasons why in India between 2019 and 2021, 1.25 million women and young girls disappeared into thin air, and that was just India.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Well, the substance itself is certainly real:
Early research

So, as we have learned with everything else, someone out there with no ethics whatsoever, may have experimented with it further, after learning the effects.

Considering how many evil people are out there?

I would guess yes, it is being harvested in horrible ways.
And personally, I believe the people doing it, should be put down like rabid dogs.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   
of course its real.
go look up simon of trent.

they have been kiddnapping children and t0rturing them for as long as they have had held their beliefs.

the villlains who run the world, and they come in all shapes and sizes, started off at the least in egypt.

they keep marrying into the 'r0yal' families to take them over.

but its the same skumbaggetry bl00d lines.

simon of trent was even immortalized in batman the animated series, as batman's pulp hero!
he is a saint in the catholik church as well.

poor kid got klllled for 'rituals' but those rituals are just to extract bl00d.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Early research

So, as we have learned with everything else, someone out there with no ethics whatsoever, may have experimented with it further, after learning the effects.

And personally, I believe the people doing it, should be put down like rabid dogs.

Thanks for the link. I will read when time allows. Overlooked it briefly, so it definitely is real it seems. But the extraction from humans? I guess I dont understand why that would be neccesary. I suppose if you were so arrogant that you knew you would never be caught or something...

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Always been fables of rich and powerful eating babies or drinking the young village girls blood to stay youthful throughout history, where do you think vampires came from?

Mayne this is just the modern version of it, sort of like how big eyed aliens weren't a thing at the time of demons breaking into people's rooms.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   

The argument that something is hard to believe because - as the OP said - it "seems a little over the top" no longer holds any water for me.

As has anyone who is willing to see and has maintained the capacity for critical, analytical thinking, I have seen things, learned things, discerned things in the last few years (last couple of decades, really, but especially in the last few years) that have made me realize that the human capacity for cruelty, malevolence, selfishness, ambition, greed, control and self-agrandizement has no bounds, no limits.

Is the whole use and harvesting of adrenochrome narrative true? I don't know, as I've never used it nor had opportunity to be directly exposed to it.

Do I think that it's too far "out there," too horriffic, too "over the top" to be true? Hell, no! Just looking at the artwork in John Podesta's home makes me pretty damned sure that even if it's not true, there are people who would not hestate at doing it if they thought it would fulfill their selfish ambitions - or at leas make them feel powerful and in control.

The question for me is not so much whether the actual act exists, but if the level of evil that would be necessary for it to happen exists. I believe that it does and see no evidence to prove to me that all of humanity is above such acts.

:
edit on 2023 8 17 by incoserv because: typo.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   
youtu.be...

There's not doubt it exists!

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

The argument that something is hard to believe because - as the OP said - it "seems a little over the top" no longer holds any water for me.

As has anyone who is willing to see and has maintained the capacity for critical, analytical thinking, I have seen things, learned things, discerned things in the last few years (last couple of decades, really, but especially in the last few years) that have made me realize that the human capacity for cruelty, malevolence, selfishness, ambition, greed, control and self-agrandizement has no bounds, no limits.

Is the whole use and harvesting of adrenochrome narrative true? I don't know, as I've never used it nor had opportunity to be directly exposed to it.

Do I think that it's too far "out there," too horriffic, too "over the top" to be true? Hell, no! Just looking at the artwork in John Podesta's home makes me pretty damned sure that even if it's not true, there are people who would not hestate at doing it if they thought it would fulfill their selfish ambitions - or at leas make them feel powerful and in control.

The question for me is not so much whether the actual act exists, but if the level of evil that would be necessary for it to happen exists. I believe that it does and see no evidence to prove to me that all of humanity is above such acts.

:

I do somewhat agree, yet in all that I have read there has never been one single arrest of anyone ever killing a child and then dissecting their skull to remove this from their pineal gland. I am not saying it does not happen. I am saying that in particular, there seems to be zero evidence of this. Please show me the evidence. Just one case that has been proven. I mean if people have been doing it since the 1960's or whatnot, as written by HST, then you mean that not one idiot that does it did not mess up and blow the whole thing? I mean look at Hunter Biden. His F'up with the laptop. You see what I am saying? How is it that a drug that has such crazy effects on a human being staying so in the dark? And if there are people killing children to extract said chemical from them then how is it that there is not one actual documented case of it? I mean usually habitual drug users end up blowing it up because they are drug users and not exactly making sane decisions.

I beg that someone see what I am trying to get at. I am not saying it is not in the realm of possibilities, because it certainly is, what I am saying is that for a drug that alters a human being so much that they can become addicted to it and to get said drug they need to murder a child, then why has there never been one documented case of that happening and finding its way into our legal system, or any legal system for that matter?

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Again, not that it does happen, but that the capacity for it is there ...

If it is an activity in which the powerful elite indulge, then I can easily see them protecting their own.

Just look at what we know about the Biden crime family as opposed to what's being done about it. Look at the fact that Jimmy Saville did what he did for his entire sick predatory life and the fact that everybody around him kept it as an open secret. How many others in the "upper eschelons" of the world's power structures are engaged in the same kind of acts as Saville?

If Jeffery Epstein's client list can be kept secret to protect the rich and powerful, why not this?

They cover each other.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Elizabeth Bathory - The Blood Countess

Elizabeth Bathory, the Infamous Serial Killer - Podcast

In this episode we discuss the World’s most prolific Serial killer Elizabeth Bathory, and the black market selling of Adrenochrome, a chemical that can only be derived by torturing a human victim until death, and extracting that chemical from their neck.

When and where did cannibalism/adrenochrome start? - LINK

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Again, not that it does happen, but that the capacity for it is there ...

If it is an activity in which the powerful elite indulge, then I can easily see them protecting their own.

Just look at what we know about the Biden crime family as opposed to what's being done about it. Look at the fact that Jimmy Saville did what he did for his entire sick predatory life and the fact that everybody around him kept it as an open secret. How many others in the "upper eschelons" of the world's power structures are engaged in the same kind of acts as Saville?

If Jeffery Epstein's client list can be kept secret to protect the rich and powerful, why not this?

They cover each other.

But if it was that great of a high, you would have to admit that there would be some interlopers (people not protected) that would figure out how to do it and then try to do it and get caught. Correct?

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   

...there would be some interlopers (people not protected) that would figure out how to do it and then try to do it and get caught. Correct?

Not necessarily. If it's actually practiced, I don't know that it'd be as much a matter of obtaining a state of intoxication as some kind of occult and esoteric practice that would offer no tangible benefit to the average person. And even then, if someone did engage and was found out, it'd be more convenient to just quietly eliminate them and not allow any light to shine on the practice.

Again, if they could hide Saville's and Epstein's activity, protecting them and their associates, why not something of this nature and magnitude.

Hell, Kevin Spacey's case was dismissed because, as I understand, the last plantiff against him died.
If somebody like Spacey is capable of seeing that happen, what can we say about those in the top eschelons of world power?

:
edit on 2023 8 17 by incoserv because: typo.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Early research

Im a bit skeptical of the substance when I read that article. First of all I think its no coincidence this book came out just 4 years before Fear and Loathing released, which doesnt just mention Adrenochrome, but also Mescaline if I remember correct. Seems like Hunter Thompson got some inspiration from this book, or just a big coincidence.

"As a part of his research, Abram Hoffer reviewed a list of hallucinogenic compounds including mescaline, peyote and ibogaine. His book, The Hallucinogens, published in 1967, makes fascinating reading for anyone who wants to know what sorts of compounds can cause people to hallucinate, become delusional, psychotic, depressed and/or anxious."

Secondly Hoffer tested Adrenochrome himself and found that it causes psychosis and depresion in very small doses. Would that really be the high someone would actively seek or get addicted to? Doubtful, but maybe used/obtained differently it could have a different effect.

Thirdly how did he obtain it, if there is a way to obtain it without killing someone then why would anyone do that other then for somekind of ritual?

Im skeptical the Adrenochrome is the reason behind child trafficing/torture, I think it kind of distracts from the fact there are people torturing and sexual abusing people for sport.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Sounds like it is more of a compound that messes up people's minds if levels get to high in the body. I read about this years ago. Went searching and found an article addressing how it messes with minds. www.sciencedirect.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   
The Adrenochrome conspiracy goes way back....

www.forbes.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 05:23 PM
link   

...there would be some interlopers (people not protected) that would figure out how to do it and then try to do it and get caught. Correct?

Not necessarily. If it's actually practiced, I don't know that it'd be as much a matter of obtaining a state of intoxication as some kind of occult and esoteric practice that would offer no tangible benefit to the average person. And even then, if someone did engage and was found out, it'd be more convenient to just quietly eliminate them and not allow any light to shine on the practice.

Again, if they could hide Saville's and Epstein's activity, protecting them and their associates, why not something of this nature and magnitude.

Hell, Kevin Spacey's case was dismissed because, as I understand, the last plantiff against him died.
If somebody like Spacey is capable of seeing that happen, what can we say about those in the top eschelons of world power?

:

I hear you, but NOT ONE CASE? I mean that is really overly impressive. I had a 23 year old benzo addict that was ordering crazy # from China ALL the time and sending them to post office boxes, buddies houses who would then hide them in amazon boxes, pals stopping by when I was out, even for 10 minutes, girlfriends coming by, whatever and however he could get it, he got it. I mean sure, murdering someone is alot harder to orchestate, but if you have ever known or dealt with a true addict, they will DO ANYTHING to get their fix. Maybe this particular compound doesnt cause addiction? I still just do not get it. Someone somewhere should have been caught doing it by now. If not media wide, at least locally somewhere.
edit on 17-8-2023 by greendust because: positive message: just think that somethiing good might happen.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ElitePlebeian

Im skeptical the Adrenochrome is the reason behind child trafficing/torture, I think it kind of distracts from the fact there are people torturing and sexual abusing people for sport.

Me I am thinking that is the case. And when you try to nail the people that are doing these things but you add in the adrenochrome factor, I think serious investogators start to think they will avoid your research. I am not talking about here, I am talking about actual police. There is no precedent and the pattern seems to be non existant other than many people seem to believe it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join