It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What makes the U.S.A. the best?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by wang

Anyway Im planning to move to england soon for a few years, and maybe live in Amsterdam
for a few years then move to ireland and spain and hopeful italy later on. See the world and experience it.

Hahahaha, thats one reason we believe that our country is the best, because we can't afford to visit & live in other countries. Look at our nation's rich/poor income statistics, the saying about "the poor getting poorer and the rich getting richer" is true in the United States. 90% of everyone I know has never been to another nation, excluding Mexico. Although each citizen has the ability to change that.

Every citizen should believe their country is the best, even if its not, because \ pride starts with your beginnings.

Look america, your country is good im not saying its bad. It just doesnt suit my tastes. To me america is like a old trashy whore, past its prime and wearing lots of make up and showing lots of ass. But hey youve sleep with one trashy whore in your life?

If Australia continues to sleep with a trashy whore for military back-up, does Australia become a trashy whore also? If you associate yourself with a ducks, start quacking like a duck, and walk as a duck, than you must be a duck! Australia is a duck in denial. You believe you are propaganda-free, but everything that influences you can be propaganda.

[edit on 15-4-2005 by Enigmatic_Messiah]

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Hahaha now now, firstly i never ever ever ever said there is no propagnada in my country. I am not ignorant. Australia is just like 10 years behind propagnada wise, although we are accelerating all the time, but in recent years during to the war in iraq our government has been paying off the media stations etc. Trust me when i say that i KNOW there is propaganda in my country.
Secondly if you sleep with a old trashy whore, doesnt make u a trashy whore it jsut makes you desprate. And australia is dresprate for protection, so we toss americas salad for it.
Ok and one should have pride for their country i would never argue that. Although when blind faith in ones countries motives and actions occurs, it is wrong. If your country is doing bad and you know it deep in your heart, dont let the people on tv tell you that what is right. Listen yo your own heart.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Nothing makes the USA the best.

It's a matter of opinion. If you consider that they are soon to be overtaken by the Chinese, economically, they have little to shout about.

If you consider that the US is a nation that voted in one of the biggest warmongers the world has ever known you'll find that the US has a lot to answer for.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join