It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is How Bad It’s Getting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Pin numbers are easily hacked, once you have the card

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Gingas. Have no soul.

a reply to: The2Billies

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

Shame on you for not blasting her with those words.

The way she was dressed i would doubt that she spoke either very little English, or none at all.

As for a photo, when the face is covered not much else to see. I think you know what i mean.

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: stevieray

Shame on you for not blasting her with those words.

The way she was dressed i would doubt that she spoke either very little English, or none at all.

As for a photo, when the face is covered not much else to see. I think you know what i mean.

the way its left around it looks like free food, in the same way women can just ask for menstrual products and be given them in the same supermarkets, there are drawbacks to the way we limit the shame of asking for help. big society can work but only where eveyone shares the same social contract, social understanding and values, which is why taking the unprotected lying around used to be treated as worse crime than theft..

from that its easy to see is a breakdown in our social contract and the confected divisions just make it worse.

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: SigmaXSquared

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Imagine what it's going to be like when they take cash away and all you have is points.

When you have a chip in your hand.....you won't be able to hide your wallet somewhere safe.
I can imagine people walking around with hands missing.

Surgical instalation requires patient consent

Right. Injecting people with a poisonous deadly bioweapons requires patient consent as well, and we are.

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Uh, it's the society in which you live. There's no changing that. The US will most likely re-elect Biden in 2024. You need a new plan.

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

I think what you're talking about is the breakdown of civil society. It's kinda fun to watch......from afar. And it's only just begun.

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

there are drawbacks to the way we limit the shame of asking for help. big society can work but only where eveyone shares the same social contract, social understanding and values, which is why taking the unprotected lying around used to be treated as worse crime than theft..

Don't know if anyone watches Sadhguru. He talks about this in a much more detailed way.
Unfortunately for some all they could extrapolate was racism and non-inclusion.
I'll break down what he alluded to.

In places like Japan, or Korea for example, crime is extremely low. Why is that. Some say society is strict, some say there is a lot of shame. Both are true, but there is something else going on too. Everyone around you looks like you. It is really seen a one family. There's a lot more to stealing from your "blood" than there is a total stranger that looks completely opposite of you.

I really believe there is a lot of that mentality in the US.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Just got notified last night, our pharmacy will be closed on Sunday’s starting in Sept. Thats a bad sign for a major drug store chain.

edit on 18-8-2023 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Thinking that the real expensive store chains could employ a pack of Boston Dynamics "SPOTS", each with mounted net guns and tasers unleashed on a gang of smash and grabbers in action and then pinning them all to the wall until the cops come. While waiting for the cops, they could also spray paint all these perps with bright orange to let them get accustomed to the color they will be wearing for the next 10 years or so.

I would love to see it, once, anyway.

edit on 18-8-2023 by charlyv because: sp

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join