It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to Bud Light Best Buy! Retailer goes full woke by discriminating against its white employees

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

There are places that do that, but I don't know if BB is one of them.

He was an honest tech and refused to do stuff like that when the manager pressured him.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
Best Buy has it's time and place and rarely does it interfere in my life.

My husband used to work there, no longer, due to certain buisness practices in the tech department.

As an occasional Best Buy shopper (it's where I bought my last bog screen TV), can you elaborate?

Do you still consider buying from them if they keep up with their wonderful woke culture?

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienBorg
a reply to: tanstaafl
Do you still consider buying from them if they keep up with their wonderful woke culture?

I do my best not to support the nonsense, but I still use them for items t hat I need for only a short time, then I return them for a refund.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 03:34 AM
link   
There's no such thing as white privilege. There's no such thing as privilege in that reapect. Everyone in North America is priviledged.

Just because some people's parents don't stay together, or they don't make sure they have enough money to properly raise their kid and afford to put them in college or university are disadvantaged doesn't make people who are doing things to maximize their quality of life "priviledged". It makes the former disadvantaged. It's the land of opportunity here, you can literally start from nothing.

No one except non white people give a crap about race. In Canada, white people made this country what it is. We accept everyone, clearly if you look at our immigration rates. Only, we are welcoming waves of people who think they are superior and want to be the only race, and they turn around and call us racist and priviledged. They still think racism is a problem? I never was racist. Hell, if they're treating white folks poorly becuase of # their great great great ancestors supposedly might have done, why not just go back to being racist? Lynch mobs and #. It's all a ploy to cuck us out of what we have. # it, everyone else thinks we're so priviledged? Fire all the non white people. I'd be suing best buy for discrimination, calling them bigots if I were them.

They're all hating on white people but they wanna be where white people are at and they want the life that white people made. Why can't they do it themselves?

"Woke" is a huge joke too. Anyone being called woke these days, those are the people who are most asleep.
edit on 31-8-2023 by Spottyatbest because: Forgot to add something, changed the way something sounded

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join