It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

climate model suggests China might be over.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I was watching the latest from the Oppenheimer Ranch project, which was discussing why the latest climate model from the UN was wrong, as it is based primarily on tree ring data which flies in the face of the Ocean and ice core isotope samples. The more trustworthy data suggest that from now on that the Sahara should now get more precipitation which will cause a greening, Lake Chad to reform into what was an inland sea about six thousand years ago. But what was interesting as shown in one of the diagrams, further along the latitude it shows the rain bands moving from south East Asia to the north which is over China. At the moment along with the Sahara, latitude is getting some very heavy precipitation which if it continues could very well end the manufacturing cycle along the Yangtse which could and is overflowing and form a bigger river engulfing the flood plain where all the manufacturing is located. Apparently, it is dire at the moment but if it becomes the norm China might have to concentrate all its efforts to sustain itself.www.youtube.com...[yvid]
These URLs Have climate change red flags and two equal signs to slow down distribution to other platforms. www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Reading This makes me think about all the land in other countries that China is buying up . Maybe they are prepping for the loss of their own land . …. Plus they might be slowly trying to invade and take over the world . … but , I am really wondering now if it’s part of a plan to relocate. On a secondary thought , perhaps the magnetic poles shifting, have something to do with this ?
edit on 13-8-2023 by Meldionne1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 07:52 AM
link   
this year is proving why my own dialect has a similar number pf words for mud as eskimos have for snow..

be interesting to track similar enviro-climatic word couplings to see what was and what will be..

i see the world as going through the yearly seasons and then through mellianal seasons, and we are leaving the millennial summer for millennial autumn.. think roman warm period shifting towards the vandal minimum aka dark wet ages..

the thing is govs think they have god like ability but like king cnut have to be shown they are not gods and can not control the weather just as they can not utter magical words to transform a person from one sex to another..

honestly a huge chunk are still a science denying backwards superstitious mob who think magic is real..

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I don't put much stock in 'climate pojections'

but I do see, here and now, China having weather issues.

who's to say what is the new norm and what are the inevitable exceptional events?

China is apparently having some economic issues
www.bbc.com...

Youth unemployment in China has hit a new record high as the country's post-pandemic recovery falters.

The jobless rate of 16 to 24 year olds in urban areas rose to 21.3% last month, official figures show.

It comes as the world's second largest economy grew just 0.8% in the three months to the end of June.

Analysts say the weak pace of growth has raised expectations that authorities may soon announce new measures to boost the economy.

weather/climate stuff will make it that much worse.

edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: clarify

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
People really should familiarize themselves with the axial precession, or what was measured by ancient cultures through the equinox. It explains a great many of the questions present today surrounding climate etc. not all, but many. We as a species are responsible at a certain level, particularly our destruction of the topsoil so that it can no longer hold moisture and a number of other practices, that spanning the globe, expand the deleterious effect’s certain regions of the globe suffer as the Earths axis continues as always back and forth, altering the position of the equatorial latitude in relation to land masses.

This surely isn’t the 1st time, and so we have thousands of earth and stone works globally marking this precession due to our long term memory as a species…at least that’s my theory 🤷🏼‍♂️

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Has the tilt in our axis changed then? I thought that was what caused the Sahara to be green when it was as the axis was supposedely different or something like that?

Also, if you are interested in getting a real look at China, these guys spent many years there touring and working and making videos about China. A very good place to see the real China, not the one the news gives:

www.youtube.com...@ADVChina

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

I like the way you tied all that in. Magical thinking. We are most definitely seeing strong examples of that on a large scale.

One might think our elite have gone cray-cray!

edit on 8/13/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
Reading This makes me think about all the land in other countries that China is buying up . Maybe they are prepping for the loss of their own land . …. Plus they might be slowly trying to invade and take over the world . … but , I am really wondering now if it’s part of a plan to relocate. On a secondary thought , perhaps the magnetic poles shifting, have something to do with this ?

China is getting super friendly with Africa!

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

I like the way you tied all that in. Magical thinking. We are most definitely seeing strong examples of that on a large scale.

One might think our elite have gone cray-cray!

its happens when ideologies run out of everything but magical thinking.

my own lot did it at the tail end of the Victorian period first they tried to transform themselves into the lost tribe, then lost themselves to eugenics, drugs and sexology, only to follow that up with seeking out fairies, wiccanism, the occult and then the flying saucers..its the arc of a mental breakdown.

the closer to collapse the more lost a culture seems to get and the more it tries to find a supernatural answer to all the vexing questions, in the modern age we can see the trans community being framed as the new spirituality and priesthood with all the answers.. is not much different to the exceptional thinking of the anglosphere being the lost tribe.

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: Meldionne1

China is getting super friendly with Africa!

it was doing that through britain in the hopes of not making the same mistake as britain.. but the relationship of camerons abc (africa britain china) has since soured now the british have pivoted back to the US..

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Bang on there for both the comments "millennial seasons and magic." Plus the fact that the latest area of conflict is in the southern area of the new grow zone.Where once it was suggested harbored the richest king on Earth with a library in Timbuktu the rival of Alexandria. Then I check the MSM news this morning and it suggests China is in real trouble.We are in some interesting times.

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 04:36 PM
link   
If only people could see all the pieces and put them all together. I’m sure it would make an interesting picture, but it seems just out of reach doesn’t it.

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM1986

If one looks at the latitudes at which these events are happening, It appears that the northern hemisphere is getting impacted, by unprecedented downpours during the summer months. If the precipitation continues it will turn to heavy snowfall during the winter months, which could change the albedo and make things very dicey for warming in the spring.

If you take the mainstream view that Ice ages take thousands of years to form, the reality is that water is fluid until it suddenly crystalizes at 0 centigrade, which is the tipping point for water. The regularity of the past Glaciations with the approx. ten thousand years of mild weather could very well depend on a temperature change of the amount that can change the fluid into a crystalline form. Where a number of factors combine to do this. Then a runaway albedo effect occurs. Cloud cover, a grand solar minimum, the wrong end of the Milankovitch cycle volcanic activity, a slow down of the AMOC in fact, the sort of cluster # we seem to be experiencing now, with a magnetic excursion to top it off. If you look at each one of these they might not be enough to do it, but combined could well be another story.
edit on 13-8-2023 by anonentity because: adding

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: ARM1986

If one looks at the latitudes at which these events are happening, It appears that the northern hemisphere is getting impacted, by unprecedented downpours during the summer months. If the precipitation continues it will turn to heavy snowfall during the winter months, which could change the albedo and make things very dicey for warming in the spring.

Check in from Missouri, I would have to say that for July and August it has rained much more than it usually does this time of the year. That being said, the mid 1990's were worse. I think I watched a weather show recently that said there is a big oddity in the La Nina cycle as well as record warmth in the Atlantic that is really messing with weather forecast models. Of course the news is going to blame human activity due to their vanity and political leanings, but I believe they are wrong because they are always wrong. I think it has more to do with the earths dance with the sun and how active or inactive the sun's weather is.

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: greendust

The AMOC has slowed significantly, which means the heat from the gulf, isn't dissipating as it should, which means more water vapor and more violent hurricanes. Which will cause more snowfall when the rain hits the cool polar vortex. This more humid air seems to be depositing as rainfall in the latitudes that are getting flooding. If this is known by the movers and shakers in the geopolitical world. Why would they give a # for anyone but their own skins?

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Thought I would chime in with the weird I'm watching. Put simply it's this.

In the bible I discovered what I call the 3 days. In the day of Jezreel prophecy of Hosea in verse 6-2 there's a timeline of a 2000 year curse followed by a 1000 year "day of Jezreel". Then in John 2 Jesus Christ mentioned 3 days as well.

So to work it out as simply as possible the prophecy from the Bible is that the world was to face a 2000 year curse and it seems it started with the death of Jesus Christ. Therefore it ends at 2033. And the day of Jezreel/1000 year reign of the saints starts then.

So it would appear that all the predicted events of Daniel and Revelation along with the other books must occur in the next 10 years. And things are leading up to the major event of the 6th seal of Revelation at this point.

It's going to get bad by 2026 which is apparently the latest the 7 year Apocalypse can start with a 7 year treaty of Daniel 9.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Bang on there for both the comments "millennial seasons and magic." Plus the fact that the latest area of conflict is in the southern area of the new grow zone.Where once it was suggested harbored the richest king on Earth with a library in Timbuktu the rival of Alexandria. Then I check the MSM news this morning and it suggests China is in real trouble.We are in some interesting times.

I've found it interesting how science glosses over the dark ages trying to rename it the early medieval period and make it go away, the dark age starts at the vandal minimum aka climate changing and getting colder, and Rome fell as the climate changed..

the other part in terms of a climate shifting from warmer to colder like summer to winter is the rise of novel viruses a few of the ones we accept as norm appeared then.. so its not impossible to expect new ones to appear now and it feels more accurate that we are going colder/wetter not warmer/dryer.. as they both require totally different answers, like covid Sweden is the only one with common sense, cheap electricity to cope with the coming change where others will freeze to death..

like covvid all the policies they push are the wrong ones, none of it will survive contact with the weather.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

Good way to be in this humble fools opinion.
Mathematical models are only as good as the human being making the equations.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 05:10 PM
link   

If you are wet cold and miserable your immune system is down as well, you could catch anything that's going. Add in crap food crap medicine, and a stressed life, and the results are inevitable.

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: UtIntusSicForis

Looks like a lot of water got diverted to farmland to save XI's pet project
but it went under anyway.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join