It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wiccan Prophecy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SamG2016

Mr. SamG2016, I believe the question in this topic was whether or not Wiccans have prophecies. I don't see this as the appropriate place to attempt to instill in us your sterilized version of the kabbalah. And if you're going to use Gematria as a form of divination, then I suggest you learn the language from which it was formed. Perhaps if you used Hebrew I might be more inclined to think you know something. Gematria wasn't formed around English..

And who cares what Crowley was doing? He isn't Wiccan. Who cares what Revelations says, it doesn't refer to Wicca.

Carry on then.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowflux
reply to post by SamG2016

Actually 39 does equal something, it's equals 12, which is a very sacred number. Even if you reduce it farther it would equal 3 which is an equally sacred number. If you try a ritual and find that it hasn't worked it is probably because you either did it wrong, incorporated incorrect correspondences, or have jumped right into rituals without the fundamental knowledge and study needed to effectively do ritual work of any kind.

It's like computer programming, you can't just jump right in and make the most awesome game of all time, you have to study, practice, and start small.

I think you put it most eloquently. you and the OP whom said that we don't need it because we don't need to instill fear into the practitioner/faithful to have them empowered is indeed our aim. Anyway getting back to what you said.
I am a Wiccan and also in computer programming courses right now and your analogy is very very good. I beleive I got into the computer programming out of the wiccan faith I follow, because reality has a code unto itself as well, and As a practitioner, you are in fact rewriting or reconfiguring the current reality program when you perform a spell. I really understand this. I really beleive magick is just changing the program of reality of what it is currently!
edit on 7-11-2010 by ldyserenity because: I can't spell!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by juniperberry

Thank you..
I kept asking him about Gematria and kept getting ignored. He should add to the thread instead of trying to push his Solomon Formula.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by juniperberry

Under No Circumstances are you being ignored. No! I was busy running around actually trying to live some of my life. So pardon my absents. Forget Hebrew, forget the Gematria, or whatever, get to the UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE, that one language that cannot be misunderstood, that language that is for ALL. MATHEMATICS!
And what's more, its the language that for years we have been abusing: 666 for example. Think logic, EVERYTHING comes from ONE SOURCE (yes or no), so, that one source doesn't use a different language for describing everything, ONE LANGUAGE lets us know that they are all RELATED to that One Source. Do your own math: WICCA vs. WIKKA. If you do Wikka correctly, IT WORKS, spells (=healing and hurting), the mathematics MUST be honored (respected), do that, and you are blessed with ENTRY. Do it not, and all you are doing is playing a parlor trick on yourself and the other fellow wiccans. This matter is not for casual reading (to agree or disagree), this matter is for TOUCHING, by actually working the common formula that opens said doors. Do Not Be Afraid To Learn Something New. This matter, was left for YOU!

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

If 39 means 12, what does 39 mean? What does 12 mean, what does 3 mean? This kind of mumbo jumbo is what adds to the CONFUSION. Pay attention 1=1. 2=2., etc., etc., Majik = 44. Do it some other way, and you get something else. With WIKKA you are using something (loaned to you) a power if you will, and that power first must be honored (respected, or given its proper respect). There is a common factor involved in all those stories about hurting and healing...what is that common factor? Its MATHEMATICS! Its the Universal Language! It is the Language of The Almighty Creator, The Source!! Learn that language, and you learn what you have been wanting to learn all of your life. Then you can go out and touch, to heal and to hurt (whatever).
You have been using pieces of something, and it has gotten you NOWHERE. 666 = The Devil, Satan, etc., Yeah Right! Nowhere (except in Hollywood movies and pulp fiction) does it say that at the source (The Holy Bible), it clearly states: "Here is wisdom. Let him that hath UNDERSTANDING..." GIVE YOURSELF A CHANCE, dare to allow yourself to learn something new! Only after you taste it, can you say something is either good or bad. Dare To Know.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SamG2016
reply to post by ldyserenity

If 39 means 12, what does 39 mean?

39 be choice-planet
earth is a choice-planet where third-density is the dominant,
though it might be going on to fourth, it's cusping.

What does 12 mean, what does 3 mean?

12 or hexadecimal C is universe or intersection,
the act of love is increasing intersection with another being.

three is choice, from logical-OR

There is a common factor involved in all those stories about hurting and healing...what is that common factor?

I'd have to say hurting and healing.
umm yes they are also typically intersections,
as there is more than one entity involved,
so could be related to 12 or hex C.

Its MATHEMATICS! Its the Universal Language! It is the Language of The Almighty Creator, The Source!!
Learn that language, and you learn what you have been wanting to learn all of your life.

Then you can go out and touch, to heal and to hurt (whatever).

er .... how about create?
I like to create.

You have been using pieces of something, and it has gotten you NOWHERE. 666 = The Devil, Satan, etc., Yeah Right! Nowhere (except in Hollywood movies and pulp fiction) does it say that at the source (The Holy Bible), it clearly states: "Here is wisdom. Let him that hath UNDERSTANDING..." GIVE YOURSELF A CHANCE, dare to allow yourself to learn something new! Only after you taste it, can you say something is either good or bad. Dare To Know.

6 is intuition, psychic, third-eye.

Allow being to
6 be witch or do invent or have intuition

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by LockwithnoKey

you are so close, you cannot predict anything because nothing stays the same, everything changes. The archangels and god i have contact with and i am very psychic telepathic and i astral travel in and out of the higher dimensions. Anyway archangel michael will not predict anything for me because of this reason, he has done so in the past upon my request but things changed and it did not happen, which confused me. As far as the future goes they will tell me whats going on right at this moment. even though he knows what will happen, he will not tell me because something could change and he doesnt want me to be discouraged.

The wiccans are actually practicing or worshiping mother earth gia, which is a good thing and it really disgust me to hear people out there bashing them for this. I consider them to be the dark ones, the ones who attack..

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

You like to "create", I can see that! You have created a web of confusion for yourself. Science is not confusion. Science is based on logic and reason and purpose. Is the following true or false: Mercury-Venus-EARTH-Mars-Jupiter-Saturn-Uranus-Neptune-Pluto. Does the Mathematical Configuration: 2 - Earth - 6 (216).
And is this true or false: 6x6x6=216. And when you count from Left to Right (stopping at Earth), and Right to Left (again stopping at Earth) does Earth End up with the numbers 37.
Now do the real math: Hades = 37. Hell = 37. Do you see: 3 7's? No. 3x7=21 Now do you see 3 7's? No.
37 x 21 = 7 7 7.....now do you see 3 7's!
There is a common formula that controls over 30-UNrelated sciences. If you really want to learn something real, and not get caught up in what ever they call you are doing, I think you owe it to yourself to DARE TO LEARN something real. Life is very precious, stop wasting your time on the mystical. We (of understandting) have brains, and so mysteries don't have a prayer around us. Mankind was not meant to live with mysteries, or to be in awe at what they do not know or understand. It is for us to KNOW, thats why we have BRAINS!

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Wiccan isn't really a religion, and definitely isn't witchcraft, which it is usually misconstrued as being. It's a spiritual movement based on Pagan practices with Mother Earth at its center.

As such, it doesn't need marketing gimmicks (such as ridiculous predictions ie rapture) in order to convince people to take part.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Wiccan prophecies. Old thread. New wiccans at ATS.
Any current ATS Wiccans have prophecies that they wish to share??

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join