It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wiccan Prophecy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by Sam 2016

3 also represents OM.

really? I would think OM would be multiple numbers, since it's at least 2 letters.

3 typically represents choice, freedom, that kinda stuff
it's the stage of development,
that most earth homo-sapiens are at, at this time,
learning to make choices.

hindu people say Om is the sound of the universe,
which would be the 12th chakra, so number 12,
or in right-handed-binary 0011,
in hexadecimal finger counting,
it's the equivalent of the hand peace-sign.

Om can also mean stable-nothing,
where 0 or 4 means stable, and m means 0 or nothing.
though perhaps 0 also means 0, then it would be zero-zero.
This would be calm meditation, the black warm stillness,
that allows one to connect and be embraced by zero-mother.

I use it at times with Tibetan healing practices, but really math of any kind always makes my eyes roll back in my head, lol. I do like to use what I call intuitive math, when I trust it it works every time. BUT, the way I see it and what ruined it for me years ago is that math is bringing the complex down to the simplest terms. But teachers who view it all in practical terms dont have the same type of understanding as people like myself who do not operate from the intellectual level but the intuitive.

Yes,
math is a visual-spatial language,
and males are typically more able to do visual-spatial tasks.
Wheras females are more able to do verbal reasoning tasks.

Computer programming languages are in between math and human language,
since they do contain some symbols, but there are also words involved.
Still it seems there are too many symbols to be easily used by females.
In the open-source programming world only 3% of programmers are female.

To help make programming more accessible to females, and the general populace,
I'm developing a human-speakable-programming-language or HSPL,
which uses linguistic-universals and is precisely defined.

I found that to do so,
I've also have to understand the meaning of words,
in ways that are common for both computers and humans.
So it has been quite an exciting journey,
and many definitions have indeed been discovered.

Truth is now-present moment, stored in short-term-memory.
Knowledge is past-experience, stored in long-term-memory.

here are some of the design ideas for HSPL
www.scribd.com...
and the sourceforge code.
i have several revisions,
in various languages.

sourceforge.net...

still in alpha testing,
so what works,
doesn't do much.

So what can I do next?
I am willing to learn something new that is scientifically sound,
in other words a repeatable phenomena.
It is time to bring the base to the higher.

Yes, certainly quantum physics supports observer-bias creation or magic.
I'm writing a book that covers many scientific and mathematical concepts,
in a hopefully simple and easy to understand manner for people of the world.

the book is still under-construction,
so in terms of somewhat completed document,
I have a 2-page brochure here:
www.scribd.com...

here is my outline-draft of book at the moment:
www.scribd.com...
edit on 20/10/10 by lowki because: added brochure

edit on 20/10/10 by lowki because: added hspl source links

edit on 20/10/10 by lowki because: Om

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

hindu people say Om is the sound of the universe,
which would be the 12th chakra, so number 12,

you got it, OM= 12= 1+2= 3

BTW, many many more than Hindu... Om actually has different sounds attached to it and just as many if not more written ways of representation of its' symbol.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

I want to check your stuff out, but I am limited timewise today. I will though, sounds like you have put alot of energy into it. We may not agree but I always like to keep an open mind to new things, and a few old.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SamG2016
reply to post by SamG2016

When you want to see Revelation telling you everything about the Sept. 11, 2001 attack on
the World Trade Center, you will see it with your own eyes, and understand it with your own
brain. When ever you are ready, let me know.

Yes, but when you know Revelations was written by a man not only angry with the ruling class, but also super high on Red Caps, it is not at all surprising what he wrote, if he did in fact write it.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Post deleted, double post, things beyond my control.
edit on 10/20/10 by autowrench because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

This matter is not about the person who wrote Revelation, this is about the current mathematics that we are seeing with our own eyes on the pages: Revelation 20:1, the words are there or (to some) they are not. In dealing with The Solomon Formula, we deal with the alpha-numerics. The person who wrote Revelation, didn'thave a clue as to what he was writing about, he just wrote what he was told (however he got it). Revelation 20:1 - 2001 A.D., AND WHEN EVER YOU WANT IT PROVEN TO YOU....let me know.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Wicca was started by Charles Leland with information received from an Italian Strega named Maddalena. It is a perversion of the Old Religion. And we have prophecies. In 1313 Aradia was born in Volterra Italy. Sometime in the early mid 1300s, she gave this prophecy.

Mother is with Child. The infant is the Child of the Mother of the Earth. She shall be known as that which is reason and wisdom. She shall come to the world and deliver all people of all nations from the rule of kings and of authorities. In this Age of the Daughter, great changes shall occur such as the world has never known. This shall be a time of renewal.

The dawning of the Age will be signaled by the Will of the Daughter. Her words will be heard among the words of men, and the law shall know no difference. When this occurs the Age has begun. And my prophet shall then restore my teachings, making ready the dawn of the Age for she who will come. And in the year of this prophet's birth there shall be a sign for which all strega may rejoice. For this year shall be the rebirth of the Old Religion.

Yet before this time there shall be death among our people. The time is near when my followers shall be taken before the courts. And they shall persecute you and deliver you to the dungeons. And my people shall be tortured and killed by the order of the Church. Even as they were once persecuted, so shall the Christians persecute you. But the Age of the Son shall draw to an end, giving way to the Age of the Daughter.

You have heard the priests tell you of hell, and of darnation. But I say to you, believe not in such things. For the spirit of the Great One is love and love darns not, but blesses. For a Father's and a Mother's love does not forget the child, nor does it put one child away and keep the other.

The Age of the Daughter is the final Age to dawn upon the earth. The first Age was that of the Mother, when all people worshiped the Great Goddess. The second Age was that of the Father and the third Age is the Son. Under the Mother, there arose all goddesses and their cults. With the Age of the Father arose the gods which came to then dominate the female cults. It was then that the warrior cults began to rule the world. The dawning of the Son brought love and compassion to the world. From this Age arose the Christ spirit, but men clung to their stern Father God. Now when the Age of the Daughter shall come, then shall reason be restored and the world shall be in balance. To herald the coming of the Daughter, and to keep it remembered upon the earth, every two hundred years there shall arise a prophet. This prophet shall be a great teacher, and shall give life to the Old Religion. When the Age of the Daughter draws near, there shall be an awakening in the awareness of women, and their will shall be asserted. Laws will then change, and women shall walk in the ways of men. And there shall be a time when the last of the laws which persecute and suppress us shall be removed. In that year, all of Stregeria shall rejoice. When the Age of the Daughter begins to replace that of the Son, then shall my prophet appear. And many shall call this one the Silent Prophet. At this time there shall come many changes. Changes shall occur which the people of that time have never seen before. And there will be great renewal and upheaval. When the Age of the Daughter replaces that of the Son, then shall she appear who is to establish reason. And she will be thirty-six at this time. And she will come in Power, for the silent prophet will have established the way. (side note: this coming into power does not mean she is known publicly, but she receives her power at age 36) As this Age progresses, great trial and tribulation shall befall the people of all nations. And out of the ashes shall arise the new world of reason. People shall no longer be ruled by governments. Nor shall one people oppress another. There shall be no rulers, but only teachers and counselors. No one shall possess power over another, nor shall anyone restrict or control any other person. The earth shall be of one people and they will all live under the emanating rays of love, peace and reason. (this last part is the shift to 5D)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Actually the real word is Wicce, to know. I would not use KJV as a basis to describe the world. King James was paranoid.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

12 chakra and having OM as 12 reduces to 3.(Throat Chakra) 1+2 = 3. Om is the Universal(12) voice(3)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
If you are going to use Gematria call it Gematria. Look into reading 777 by Aliester Crowley. Aleister Crowley has a playing hand in Wicca and he was a prophet for the New Aeon. His Book of the Law spoken to him by Aiwass in Cairo 1904. Crowley helped Gardner come up with his Book of Shadows.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ANSPHAR

No, its W I K K A, and why is that, because of the mathematics. 5-letters = 55, as in 5 5 5.
It is more than time, to leave A. Crowley alone. He was nothing more than an opportunist in an age where everything was brand new to the wealthy. The poor could not afford Crowley's company. See the times, and see him for what he really was. He was the Anton LeVay of his time. With all his trappings, one thing good came from his game, he nailed all the so called elite women of his time, and THAT was his primary objective, that and getting to his next meal. He wasn't even close to being the dreaded 666 character. As long as you embrace him as if he were actually somebody, you remain lost. Tripping in the darkness after you yourself turned off the Light.
There is something, ancient and modern at play here.
You should give yourself a chance, and see if it is something real. Using your own brain/reason should tell you if it is or is not. But, by all means, get away from Crowley, and that OM stuff. If the East (India, Tibet) had anything by way of spiritual enlightenment going for them, they would be the vanguard of all progress. Progress means going forward, not going back to a simpler time. A simpler time would mean...out houses again!

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Luminakisharblaze

Well I do not believe that Charles leleand started Wicca at all. THe simple fact of the matter for me is that wiccan like most neopagans simply do not place that much emphasis on divination nowadays. Most of the coveners I have chatted with in the UK and US are mor einterested in other things than divining.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

You opinions on Crowley are exactly that. Opinions. Your tunnel vision based on previous"knowledge" you have on him leave you to this opinion without actually looking at facts. I happen to hold an opinion in the middle about him. He had his vices,shortcomings,and problems but from a scholar perspective the man was a genius and brought much knowledge to the world.
You say to shy away from knowledge that is from the east since it is dated yet doing prophecy off of a 2000 year old book of collected parables and fear mongering from Mesopotamian cultures is modern correct?

I do not see the Roman Empire as moving forward. I follow no religion as they are perverted by the teachings of man. True spirituality should be between you and whatever form of the divine you hold in your heart and soul. I need not another human to tell me what form of divinity to worship,how,and when. As for the morality of my soul i think I do just find without the crutch and spiritual bandaid of illusions that is the church.

I am slightly interested in this Solomon method though. Seems a version of Gematria like I already stated.
edit on 24-10-2010 by ANSPHAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by tiger5

Well, believe it or not, it is fact. I come from a long line of Strega, so it is not from talking to people in covens that I get my information, but generations of well kept documents that have remained among Strega since Aradia was alive.

True, most Wiccan covens are not that interested in Divining. That is because Wicca is a taught practice, whereas the Strega, who have practiced the Old Ways since Homoerectus in Ancient Etrusca, are Hereditary. Most of our records (which dated back to Ancient Etrusca) were destoyed between 395-425 AD when the Roman Catholic Church swept through Italy after it was declared illegal for anyone to practice any faith but Catholicism. Both of our Ancient libraries were destroyed and all of our Temples were either destroyed or turned into Catholic Churches. It was not until Aradia was alive that we were able to band together and find a way out from under Catholic oppression. It was about 550 years after Aradia that Charles Leland got his info from Maddalena.

It was not until 1950 that Gardnerian movement evolved and modern Wicca was born.

edit on 24-10-2010 by Luminakisharblaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ANSPHAR

I almost forgot, about the names, they have to have a mathematical key, for example, the socalled Jews they like to believe that they are working with the (pay attention) Kabbalah, when you do the math, it does not sing. And that is because, it is not Kabbalah, it is KabbALLAH, and the Jews do not want to include the name ALLAH, in anything related to themselves. In the process, they knock off the only true thing about what they could be learning, the only truth: Mathematics. You have to understand something.
You are expecting a whole lot from something that came out of the Dark Ages! Do you know what the most important thing that came out of that epoch? NOTHING! And that something that they do claim, is tainted with the ignorance and religion(s) of those times. Go back in time, and think like they would have. Today, you have the benefit of a common formula that fits into over 30-UNrelated sciences (and Wikka is a science, treat it like it is), and it is for you to realize this, and benefit from it.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I used to call myself Wiccan before I abandoned the Rede and now just call myself pagan or witch.
I studied under Lady Sintana, now passed. But Wicca is ultimately a mystical religion. As one develops, one begins to see for oneself truths that can't be revealed, because they are transcendent.

I care not if one thinks that Wicca is a new religion or an old religion. I care not about what one thinks of Gerald Gardner or Raymond Buckland or anyone else. If it is new, it still connects to the old. If you practice it, you will FEEL this, you will KNOW this.

The earth did not develop seasons yesterday, and people did not start to think of the moon as a goddess or the sun as god in 1950, or call upon the Gods to bless the fields and for protection, or look to herbs for magick.

Gardner gathered it and organized it into a system.

But wicca is not a revealed religion. It is not right to look for some book of Revelations or Mayan Calender because there is no central authority to create or certify an such thing.

That said individual Wiccans or pagans definitely see things, predict things, make prophesies. These are shared with covens, friends, groups. They might be published on the web as THAT particular persons' predictions.

I don't know of a witch or Wiccan that thinks the future is fixed and I know a good many.

Personally I think the prophesies of Christians or Hopis are as valid as my own. I recognize though that any prophesy would be colored by the prophet's own belief system.

Personally I've seen some really horrid things. What good would it do to talk about them? I have faith that the soul is eternal and that even if we all died tomorrow, we'd still be ok. I'm much more worried about the suffering from chemical and environmental poisoning that I see like a cloud rolling over us all.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ANSPHAR

In all actuality, King James had nothing physically to do with the bible, he was just the boss, and the 54-scholars did what they had to do. King James' mentality meant nothing to one word, or one paragraph, he was the man of the time. But The Holy Bible was everything. There is a common formula at play, its been at play for hundreds of years now, only nobody bothered to look for it, or see it when it was right in front of their own eyes.
WICCE, do the math on those 5-letters, and you get 43 that = zilch! Do the math on these 5-words and they = 55, as in 5 5 5. Everything people like to believe to be true comes from a epoch in history where people were operating on less than a quarter tank of gas, if you get my meaning? Do not let something vague getting in the way of something that is real. 5-letters = 43, or the 5-letters=55 as in 5 5 5. (360)-111-222-333-444-555-666-777-888-999. And there it is. Is it logical, is it real? And then again, this material is not for everyone. It declares, 'you must have UNDERSTANDING'!

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ANSPHAR

What questions have people (scholars & layman) been asking for hundreds of years? They do not involve magic. They have always involved common questions about common things. Morality! That does not come to mind when asking these questions. Everybody likes to believe that The Holy Bible is about their soul! And/or what do they have to do to get to Heaven, etc., it's not about that, it's about the Almighty God and His works, and about his one concern regarding the earth: The 12-Tribes (His kin).
When does the Creation Story take place? The answer is right there in plain sight? When was Moses Born? The exact answer is right there, also in plain sight. When was Jesus Christ born, that too is right there in plain sight.
Show me what other book answers those questions. And what did Crowley do again, besides fornicate with every awe struck woman that he could...Book of Shadows (great name for a book by the way, great!), what does it do besides leave you with another mystery. The Solomon Formula is about two languages: English and Mathematics, as is 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9...simple and logical and TRUTHFUL a language. One is One. Give yourself and break, this one time, dare to actually KNOW something powerful.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

You are naive and entirely biased if you think that all Crowley did was have sex with every women he could.He knew the Bible almost word for word. He was a Plymouth Brethern. He was a master chess player,Oxford graduate, poet,scientist,occultist, mountain climber of great achievement, religious scholar, and yogi.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ANSPHAR

Think about it, to get a college/university degree back in the 40's on back was not all that (with the exception of those for science), even a medical degree from what ever university wasn't all that either. Not when you think about how the doctor who discovered how to lobotomize people received (what?) the Noble Prize or something like that. Crowley had smarts, no doubt about it, but, he was not 666, nor was he Bobby Fischer class when it came to chess, or anything else for that matter. He was an opportunist (and was quite successful at it), as for being able to quote the bible word for word, you'd be surprised how many people with too much time on their hands can do that. This is your time, don't waste it glorifying some character wearing a pyramid hat and spouting eastern mysticisms. It is like believing that the American Indians were peaceful until the white man came and corrupted him. Indians killed (no, butchered) other indians long before the white man landed. We have a tendency to glorify the mystery. We have brains, and no longer have to live with mysteries. A high school graduate has more smarts than a Julius Cesar or a Pythagoras. This is our time, and we will learn things that Einstein only wished he could have learned in his time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join