It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theosophy a nut in a nutshell?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: redchad

Henry sold shoes to Asia how Asians saw Henry? Knew he was a beef eater of the Scottish rite NOT King. The silly thing is Asians are still making shoes; Like they are Henry slaves to the entire world and Europeans etc think: He was more than a King of foot wear? How that makes the church of England etc is coffers from afar; Knowing a need and forcing it while those need that find a shoe and fill it... While many just call that trade and diplomacy; They wouldn't want the job just the foot wear.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Under "SELF" in the Dhammapada: By oneself is evil done; By oneself is one defiled. By oneself is evil left undone; By oneself is one made pure. Purity and impurity depend on oneself; No one can purify another.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Thanks in sharing your view trees being a ground and air filter above and below despite the saying; Don't always match. Interesting that giving isn't thought of as matches and turpine to look closer at that.

Finger at the moon moment it shows life not really seen as a thoughtful life showing pride enough and tacit enough to try and correct that view at the cost of that sacrifice likely just as difficult to say.

Put another way like the deer receiving so many compliments guiding a hunter to kill him getting into the hunter like a spirit just to get the ladies off take a good prideful look like yes I was indeed drop dead good looking... Curse the food and drop dead again. In such a manner not knowing came before the fall.

If this sounds strange consider the oldest religions that denied all god(s)/Goddess(es) and yet transmigration makes those things possible as well as Arhats and Buddhas born out of all of that to refute and go back into the transmigration cycle understanding it.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crowfoot

Henry sold shoes to Asia how Asians saw Henry? Knew he was a beef eater of the Scottish rite NOT King. The silly thing is Asians are still making shoes; Like they are Henry slaves to the entire world and Europeans etc think: He was more than a King of foot wear? How that makes the church of England etc is coffers from afar; Knowing a need and forcing it while those need that find a shoe and fill it... While many just call that trade and diplomacy; They wouldn't want the job just the foot wear.

The first British traders to trade in Asia was the English merchant Ralph Fitch, together with John Newberry and John Eldred, a jeweller named William Leedes and a painter, James Story, travelled via the Levant and Mesopotamia to India and Portuguese Malacca (in modern Malaysia). Eldred stayed in Basra, Iraq; Story joined the Jesuits in Goa; Leedes stayed in Agra to work for Akbar and Newberry decided to begin his return journey. Fitch went by himself to Burma and Malacca (today in Malaysia). He returned to London in 1591. Seen as King Henry VIII was only king between 1509-1547 he couldn’t have traded shoes in Asia! You need to do your research I’m going to dock you a mark for lack of concentration. But il give you a tick because at least you’re learning something.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   
The concept of visible reality (i.e. the created world) as being an emanation of an omnipotent and omniscient divinity who is completely unknowable in his primary state of being. The absolute at rest in infinity is a concept straight out of Hebrew mystical philosophy. Even the Christian concept of the trinity shines through the description of an absolute.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Crowfoot

If this sounds strange consider the oldest religions that denied all god(s)/Goddess(es) and yet transmigration makes those things possible as well as Arhats and Buddhas born out of all of that to refute and go back into the transmigration cycle understanding it.

Quite the conundrum there:
I say to myself, "I have achieved nirvana and will not return, but I am so great and knowledgeable, that it would be criminal to deprive the cycle of such greatness, therefore I will return."

The reality to me is that not returning, ceasing to exist as a discreet individual, is quite easy, in fact natural. There are no rules or ideals or philosophies that need be learned or studied or practiced.

I am appalled by the notion that I am because someone in the past said "I am too valuable to perish". I don't believe that to be the case.

I thereby disqualify myself from the ancient religions and the modern copies.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   

it is well known that in the British king James(Thames as in river killing er an excuse saying baptizing) version of: "The Holy Bible" written in the middle ages printed on the Gutenberg as a joint(marriage) measure of peace by Muslims and Catholics paying for it as a gift of peace(bird for the union) that there are 15 commandments other; Than: THE TEN... Given; To both; Old and New(young) to enter their said "kingdom"(England) of god(King whom permission was totalitarian or death as punishment) since: James was a "king" and not yet a: SAINT... HE went there and lives there already and being the devil to anyone from there attacking non Christians(Buddhists, Muslims, Jews, Catholics and miscellany(witches and their children)) Including those finished with that or those paths; instead of achieving "sainthood" by practicing those rules in acceptance to carry it as a "Lord" as a self commandment(vow).

so 1. Missing? Making it an 11 12 13 14 or 15? The bold print of do not change anything therein and also: Mediate both: Day and night.(No teacher given meaning: Go to India and say Buddha died(or is dead) To be a lord of that to learn it... as it was his weakest subject having lost to it already. The trick is that just makes you a: James instead being guilty of killing and saying they were baptism and the other James leaving swears allegiance to King David aka (renouncing the throne from afar).

Notice what/that he isn't practicing already being in heaven yet still walking the earth? The five rules or commandments unto him(King)

If a Christian practices his rules or non Christian practices? Those "rules" they all those causes throw him into: Hell and it spins(wheel within a wheel within a wheel the: Greed, Hate and the delusion they weave to keep the rule alive fearing death of the crown)

So just like any so called lord of the land having commandments, precepts, edicts etc.?

Ignoring them or practicing those better?
Then one reaches freedom from them... each one of those religions etc will throw each-other as a punishment until all are mastered and defeated

ignorance in my opinion is how many lives are wasted in the pursuit of living and dying in learning and conquering all of them

P.S.

There are three more he is not practicing and it's not my job to give the other three.
This is obviously a secret code or something , because it makes zero sense.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Nietzsche's "God is dead" fit with Newtons physical laws and interestingly enough with what you've posted.

The result of such imaginary friends in my experience ends up in the land of; Multiple personalities brought on by dissociation of real with the not real(imagined) the old fault was determined to be day-dreaming instead of trauma as resources and brick and mortar were not available to the extent they are today as help for those children and families.

Such a thing was seen as a need where the powers of separation of church and state where leaving it up to the church or personal ideals to remain happy and healthy were seen to be not enough; As children and women as mothers and fathers were and still are being exploited and systematically abused. Making state the legal option where the spiritual belief option fails. When both church and state have sentiment, instead of orthodox as; A means to an end to see the result of that path and either to keep or abandon it? Then a failure is not being acknowledged and, in such a phenomena as result? Expatriation and immigration occurs.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

It is more dwelling in a state of non attachment long enough to be abused, murdered, beaten and eaten so many times as practice without complaint or retaliation that one realizes it as a continuing cycle and then continues on where; All excuses, belief and philosophy to do what has already occurred against such an individual again and again falls apart and nothing as in; womb, seed or even matter will support such people in; The cause and effect cycle of birth or becoming to where one is for lack of a better word born out of it altogether.

edit on 8-8-2023 by Crowfoot because: clarity/sp.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: psychotrail

It would be wise to keep the sense you used to read it; Instead of losing it or them to zero. Comprehension of it? Others have... is all I can say.

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 10:05 PM
link   

King Henry VIII

In my experience of numbered kings; They(Henry in this case) all have the same goal; So looking at the acts they're only allowed traditionally; Two as change(assuming throne one of those assuming it another in guise un-named the other) per king before another previous named is throned doesn't mean much in some kingdoms. Other than the good that comes out of it.

Looking at the selection of Charles as the new British King and the pasts acts of numbered Charles? Then the world can get a glimpse of what sort he was as a king and the continuation of the Charles reign as forward policy. Some equate that throne with Charlemagne as a root guru for lack of a better word to emulate in his rule... But such a term IS under it aka India.

Edit and edit to add; Some of them leave the throne to rule as in in keeping with current policy instead of remain on it but it is still historical accurate to say Charles ruled when it was just a throne thereof instead of the man... Although; He is still seen as a representation thereof in all acts before and after. The; "Damned if you do damned if you don't."~unknown... Comes directly from any "Throne" male or female.
edit on 8-8-2023 by Crowfoot because: clarity/sp.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 12:04 AM
link   

It would be wise to keep the sense you used to read it; Instead of losing it or them to zero. Comprehension of it? Others have... is all I can say.

Yeah it is hard to follow. Probably a coded message drop used by Mermaid spies lol

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 01:04 AM
link   

cute that you mention such a thing... someone is rumored to believe in such things as reality in a high religious position; whereas if asked would likely have A lot to say and show as directly experiencing instead of using it to attack him like Santa Klaus being based on previous people and not in liking him as an individual where the topic of the religion is boring and easy and when no one is in the pursuit of that religion from him studies mermaids.

Following anything is a mistake; Seeing how it applies to one's own experience of whatever has already been experienced isn't. If it doesn't upon reflection then not posting anything is also an option.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 02:06 AM
link   
you sound like a 5th monarchist..

the 5th monarchists make Charles choice of being the charlie3 is all the more interesting as king charlie is said to be the one who brings about the last monarchy..

thats the reason why it was thought he'd be king George not charlie as Charlies have that end times doom cult connected to them.. its why in the end he picked being a protestant king rather than defender of all faiths.

its another sign we are in the midst of another reformation and why our culture is inundated with doom and death cult thinking.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

The Western world was led to believe that in the restructuring of government under the prime minister Margret Thatcher as representing England whilst sitting on it was dissolving the throne for a Western style government due to the call to arms in the first and second so called world wars in favor of a constitution government. Not doing so would mean the throne already is that and we're(The US) is still the Turkey of the two headed eagle being sacrificed world-wide.

The Coronation of Charles and with Brexit? One would have to ask is it going to be ruling or representational like his prince Phillip and hers was with a Prime Minister? Unless she was already sitting on it as Charles and Prince was the Representational having four of them or that in representation of the; Irene of Athens throne?

anyhoo

To hopefully make that clearer; She sat on Charles(es) whom's name was Phillip and he stood by without one as she also represented Irene's in the time of Charlemagne. If it's a run through? I wholly understand the simulation theory now and why it's represented as a turtle.

All I have to say to Not ever addressed that I was aware of as King Phillip to my knowledge? There are some people that have said; "Man is the bastard."~various in saying it is never the child's fault. That only goes to serve the Church in that whole immaculate conception thing... hint Buddhist just call that breathing and 1st Jhana and nothing special.

edit on 9-8-2023 by Crowfoot because: clarity/sp.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 07:08 AM
link   

cute that you mention such a thing... someone is rumored to believe in such things as reality in a high religious position; whereas if asked would likely have A lot to say and show as directly experiencing instead of using it to attack him like Santa Klaus being based on previous people and not in liking him as an individual where the topic of the religion is boring and easy and when no one is in the pursuit of that religion from him studies mermaids.

Following anything is a mistake; Seeing how it applies to one's own experience of whatever has already been experienced isn't. If it doesn't upon reflection then not posting anything is also an option.

Death is the hunter

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Inviting death in after realizing one already has achieved such a state is a pitiable thing... As it has nothing to accomplish and all the time in the world to achieve such a thing itself.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Inviting death in after realizing one already has achieved such a state is a pitiable thing... As it has nothing to accomplish and all the time in the world to achieve such a thing itself.

I see you are not into Toltec wisdom.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: psychotrailOlmec is older and it's all just Japanese and Dolphins with the Jaguar as the door keeper. The dolphin of course being the mount and the cat of course needs to eat the demon or mara looks like eight fishing wakka boats bow to bow or star anise in bloom as another visual with people standing in the boats netting tuna and tuna just jumping in them but is actually a mouth the fall is when the cat gets the dolphin mount and the spirit is soaring on bird(heruka) it flies right in it's mouth and one is again stuck in the bhavana or wheel of life in the lower world.

So no not much about the Toltec other than people are used as a mount by all of those animals in their great cycle(baktun) it's larger, bigger and older than the Indochinese one(samyak). After 2012 I thought it wiser to move to it instead of the others since it reset. Funny thing is galactic alignment took so very long and was over very fast. Like drawing a bow and holding it is easy the letting go? Instantly.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Crowfoot

goes back to charlie 1, the deasth of king charles heralded the end of the 4th monarchy aka the Roman monarchy and start of the 5th.. while seen as a us civil war song it also dates to the English civil war and sums up the 5th monarchist view.

now placing that i a modern context and you have this from Bush Blair crusade in the ME and their aim to fight Armageddon in Iraq.. but off of that we have the 2012 Olympics which leveraged the prophecies of the prophets in the dessert, while those here speculated on the eye of Sauron cauldron the truth is the prophesies played into the notion of the return of gods fire, in at vein each country took their own petal home with them so taking the fire home.

2012 was dedicated to not just the power of 3 the perfect number but also the trinity.. this was kicked of by 9,000 Christians embarking on 90 days of passionate prayer, alongside this the wiccans where casting their spells of protection in the same way my nan walked the white walls(modern white cliffs) casting (Christian cunning folk) spells of protection in 1939..

its a fascinating convergence that makes charlies choice to be a protestant king all the more interesting given the protestant prophecies and pre existing attempts to start Armageddon, hence the rise of the death cults since 2012 feathers even more into those prophecies kick started by the millenarists like Blair Bush and those like Ahmadinejad, and as we have seen with theosophy its part of that a larger whole.

the question we have is the fire of god love a good thing or is it nuclear fire..

the us is shaped by the 5th monarchist thinking makes the line for the last 1000 years on this planet not from the post king charlie republic but the usa as the real inheritor of the 5th crown and given its ther one pushing the whole last generation stuff the most the convergence is pretty complete.
edit on 9-8-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join