It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theosophy a nut in a nutshell?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 12:16 AM
link   
it is well known that in the British king James(Thames as in river killing er an excuse saying baptizing) version of: "The Holy Bible" written in the middle ages printed on the Gutenberg as a joint(marriage) measure of peace by Muslims and Catholics paying for it as a gift of peace(bird for the union) that there are 15 commandments other; Than: THE TEN... Given; To both; Old and New(young) to enter their said "kingdom"(England) of god(King whom permission was totalitarian or death as punishment) since: James was a "king" and not yet a: SAINT... HE went there and lives there already and being the devil to anyone from there attacking non Christians(Buddhists, Muslims, Jews, Catholics and miscellany(witches and their children)) Including those finished with that or those paths; instead of achieving "sainthood" by practicing those rules in acceptance to carry it as a "Lord" as a self commandment(vow).

so 1. Missing? Making it an 11 12 13 14 or 15? The bold print of do not change anything therein and also: Mediate both: Day and night.(No teacher given meaning: Go to India and say Buddha died(or is dead) To be a lord of that to learn it... as it was his weakest subject having lost to it already. The trick is that just makes you a: James instead being guilty of killing and saying they were baptism and the other James leaving swears allegiance to King David aka (renouncing the throne from afar).

Notice what/that he isn't practicing already being in heaven yet still walking the earth? The five rules or commandments unto him(King)

If a Christian practices his rules or non Christian practices? Those "rules" they all those causes throw him into: Hell and it spins(wheel within a wheel within a wheel the: Greed, Hate and the delusion they weave to keep the rule alive fearing death of the crown)

So just like any so called lord of the land having commandments, precepts, edicts etc.?

Ignoring them or practicing those better?
Then one reaches freedom from them... each one of those religions etc will throw each-other as a punishment until all are mastered and defeated

ignorance in my opinion is how many lives are wasted in the pursuit of living and dying in learning and conquering all of them

P.S.

There are three more he is not practicing and it's not my job to give the other three.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I tried really hard to understand your message but the mental gymnastics required are beyond my scope of comprehension.

Are you saying all religions have it wrong, or there's one that has it right?

I'm so confused....

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Seven kingdoms shared seven treasures and pass them around seven times they all call that one piece 666.

I wouldn't bother trying with any of them as just smiling and blinking drives them all insane

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Crowfoot

Insanity comes in many forms, it takes a nut to know one i guess.

add them bolts and your off to the stars...

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

What do you know about Turpene?

The only thing I know about it is that it is turtle urine... Those that know it call it and them as one species Turpentine when they have drank it.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 03:50 AM
link   
In the 2nd century Jesus-lore was a popular and variegated literary form, competing with Greek romantic fiction. Political considerations in the late 2nd century led the emerging Catholic church to select just four gospels as 'orthodox' and reject many others. After three centuries of wrangling, twenty-three additional texts were accepted by the Church as divinely inspired. The rest were declared 'pious frauds' but in truth, the whole lot belongs to a genre of literary FICTION.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 04:00 AM
link   

I have read through this OP several times, and each time it's just mumbling gibberish. No idea what you're trying to say. So, based on the OP title, for which your OP post seems to have nothing to do with it, maybe this will help:

Theosophy
en.wikipedia.org...

Theosophy is a religion established in the United States during the late 19th century. It was founded primarily by the Russian Helena Blavatsky and draws its teachings predominantly from Blavatsky's writings. Categorized by scholars of religion as both a new religious movement and as part of the occultist stream of Western esotericism, it draws upon both older European philosophies such as Neoplatonism and Indian originated religions such as Hinduism and Buddhism.

There. So much easier.
edit on 7-8-2023 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Pretty shore the nut has loosened itself from the shell
Or, I am having comprehension issues in my old age

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Huh?

The difference between genius and lunacy is articulation

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Say what now?

Im not even seeing whatever the first constitutes nevermind the other three to be honest.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 07:34 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: redchad

The Church Of England won meaning the Catholic church died and only in it's death throes are paying back the damages... Why? What was the protest or Protestant complaint? Not birth control not contraception and no abortion since all Catholics have those rights with the Vatican blessing? Why talk about the "light" of the Jews as enlightenment from practice and go find their own? The Muslims did but are still under a Hindu Caste aka Rama is their god or father and every day of the dead Ramadan it says clearly the book of Dan and the book of Rama in that book mean the same person as "tribe".

:yawn:

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

It's philosophizing like if I were a... here is what I would do; Like the beauty pageant question.

Theology would want to study that biology as if it were a NEW thing and it's NOT. As those are hidden away wrestled away as if the oil has ceased to be slick on wrestling the county fair pig.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Can you please explain this please in English as few here are fluent in gibberish ty

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

I see toil in binary

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Turpene (terpene) is not hard to look up.
Terrapin is not hard to look up.

Just because written words look similar in print doesn't mean they derive from the same root or represent the same thing.

Rubin, Rubin I’ve been thinking,
What on earth have you been drinking—
Smells like whiskey, looks like wine-
Oh my gosh, it’s terpentine

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crowfoot

I see toil in binary

Are you dyslexic? I am and that is the way my brain thinks if I see a word and I interpret it wrong decades later no matter how many times I see it I still go to the first viewing and sound that went 8nto my brain , the I before e , except after c , I still have to think about that one .

I read Blavatskis secret doctrines volume 1 and 2 long time ago and most 9f it went totally over my head , she was wrong about how many billions of times all mamals heart beats in their lives .

So I am all ears

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 05:33 AM
link   

I’m not sure if the Church of England won anything lol. King Henry VIII broke the English church away from Rome purely and simply to remarry! In reality are both religions that far apart from each other? Not really. The Celtic Church the real followers of the Jesus teachings having been originally Nazarenes (if you know your religion Jesus was a Nazarene) who according to Gildas the British historian arrived in Briton towards the end of Tiberius rule as emperor which would be AD37 are probably the real winners having a pure religion unaffected by Rome. As for
The Haskalah, often termed as the Jewish Enlightenment (Hebrew: השכלה; literally, "wisdom", "erudition" or "education"), was an intellectual movement among the Jews of Central and Eastern Europe, with a certain influence on those in Western Europe and the Muslim world. It arose as a defined ideological worldview during the 1770s, and its last stage ended around 1881, with the rise of Jewish nationalism.

Don’t you feel better having learnt something new!

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Can everyone stop being so nasty?

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   

No such a thing comes from an argument that this mirror is and isn't you; Then saying one hand is sinister aka the left and then breaking the mirror using someones right against their will in the darkness flipping the light on and saying clean yourself up.

Those things secret societies do to mess people up known and unknown and call it in keeping with tradition are countless.

edit on 8-8-2023 by Crowfoot because: sp

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join