It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker Carlson interview of Devon Archer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I do NOT trust Tucker Carlson
I do NOT trust Devon Archer
I don't know when this was recorded I am assuming today but I could be wrong. Devon seems to be having a lot of fun considering he is supposed to be in prison for fraud
This is also not the entire interview, I will update when/if available

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: datguy
I do NOT trust Tucker Carlson
I do NOT trust Devon Archer
I don't know when this was recorded I am assuming today but I could be wrong. Devon seems to be having a lot of fun considering he is supposed to be in prison for fraud
This is also not the entire interview, I will update when/if available

After all of the lies that Tucker told, I would never trust him again.

He was a large part of the $787 million that Fox had to pay for lying.

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Regardless of Revelations against the Biden crime family, the crooks are in charge of the Department of Justice until at least January 20th 2025.

The GOP house has thrown in the towel and left for a long vacation, not to return until September 12th... With no Garland or Wray impeachment inquiry date set.

Pressures are building inside American society. Unless some of that pressure is removed in the next few months, catastrophe could ensue.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: datguy

Full interview here

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianLoudMouth

So your position is that neither is trustworthy?

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: datguy

The revelations in this video were so huge, the uploader was FORCED to make it private?

Something that was previously reported but the implications were minor at the time...

Devon Archer and Joe Biden and Christopher Heinz-Kerry (John Kerry's son) generated a staggering $2.4 Billion for their private equity firm, with the money's ultimate destinations, still unknown to this day.

SOURCE: nypost.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Devon Archer and Joe Biden and Christopher Heinz-Kerry (John Kerry's son) generated a staggering $2.4 Billion for their private equity firm, with the money's ultimate destinations, still unknown to this day.

I know where half of Hunters cut went!

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Regardless of Revelations against the Biden crime family, the crooks are in charge of the Department of Justice until at least January 20th 2025.

The GOP house has thrown in the towel and left for a long vacation, not to return until September 12th... With no Garland or Wray impeachment inquiry date set.

Pressures are building inside American society. Unless some of that pressure is removed in the next few months, catastrophe could ensue.

What kind of personal pressure do you feel in your state if I'm correct your live in Illinois.

new topics

top topics

join