It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unit 731 --- AKA --- Fingerprints of the NWO, Part II

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Today I bring you some historic information...very disturbing information., that may or may not be linked to the covid 19 plandemic and the NWO agenda
Some of this information is NSF anyone, if conducting independent research on the topic you should be aware of some of the more graphic and grotesque images and information that can be found, some of which has been included in this thread...you have been warned.

As I attempt present this historic information I wish you to keep in mind one thing regarding the topic. This is just a part of the bigger historic events that are playing out today across the world. It is not JUST history it is living history, these things still happen today, in efforts to further the concepts of population control/Agenda 2030/The great reset.

I will start by including the thread which, in the process of writing, led me to learn about Unit 731

Brain Science from Bench to Battlefield: --- AKA --- Fingerprints of The NWO

UNIT 731

This horrific story began deep within the backdrop of Americanized WWII. While fighting and atrocities took place across Europe, Africa and Western Asia, Japan had invaded North Eastern China.

Following the Japanese invasion of Manchuria, and due to the Geneva Conventions ban, the Japanese began conducting tests of chemical and biological agents on the people of Manchuria and iothers.

Japan decided to build Unit 731 in Manchuria because the occupation not only gave the Japanese an advantage of separating the research station from their island, but also gave them access to as many Chinese individuals as they wanted for use as human experimental subjects.[11] They viewed the Chinese as no cost research subjects, and hoped that they could use this advantage to lead the world in biological warfare.[11] The majority of research subjects were Chinese, but many were of different nationalities.

In 1932 a man named Shirō Ishii was placed in charge of the "Army Epidemic Prevention Research Laboratory" (AEPRL).
Ishii, noted as being a brilliant yet indifferent student, graduated from Kyoto Imperial University in 1920 at the age of 28. 1 year later he was commisioned into the Imperial Japanese Army as a military surgeon.
His work there allowed him to return to the University in 1924 where his fascination with bacteria and infection became apparent.
From then, until August 1st 1936, Ishii would travel to learn about chemical and biological warfare, and had been an advocate for the formation the creation of a Japanese bio-weapons program.

It is here that i will note, the timeline of the formation of UNIT 731 and Shiro Ishii's involvement, have been incongruent.
Some accounts have the creation of the unit as early as 1930 within the Zhongma Fortress

In 1932 the Japanese Imperial Army invaded Manchuria following the Manchurian Incident. The subsequent occupation of Manchuria provided an environment conducive to Ishii's research as human test subjects "could be plucked from the streets like rats."[4] Ishii relocated his laboratory to a military facility near Harbin. However, the facility's highly populated surroundings threatened to compromise the secrecy of the ongoing human experimentation.[5] Consequently, a second site, about 100 kilometers to the south of Harbin at the village of Beiyinhe, was selected. Beiyinhe was a diffuse village of about 300 homes known to the local populace as Zhong Ma City. The Imperial Japanese Army cleared out the local inhabitants and burnt down the village, except for a large building suitable for use as a headquarters.

However information from other sites, like the Atomic Heritage Foundation attribute the creation to the time after the fall of Zhongma Fortess, in 1937

Begun in 1937, Unit 731, located in Harbin, China, was created with legitimate intentions by the Japanese government. Started as an agency to promote public health, Unit 731 was meant to conduct research that would benefit Japanese soldiers, such as learning more about the ways in which the human body can withstand hunger and thirst and fight diseases. Early experiments were conducted on volunteers who had signed consent waivers, giving personnel permission. However, as the war intensified, they changed their methods.

Again, on the Zhongma Fortress wiki, the fall is said to have occured in 1934 and moved to Harbin, by Shiro Ichii in the following year, 1935.

Then one of the few sites with information on this, UNIT 731.ORG claims the formation of the Unit was in 1938

Unit 731 was set up in 1938 in Japanese-occupied China with the aim of developing biological weapons. It also operated a secret research and experimental school in Shinjuku, central Tokyo. Its head was Lieutenant Shiro Ishii.

I believe that the incongruent timeline is attributed to the obfuscation and efforts that took part after the end of WWII, to cover up these facts.

Regardless of these contradictions and officially known as the "Epidemic Prevention and Water Purification Department of the Kwantung Army, Unit 731 WAS established.
and the things they did were simply appalling.

Continued below.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Warning: the following content may include topical information that some may find disturbing.

This is a good video i want people to watch, unfortunately youtube format does not allow me to link it directly, as do many of the videos on the topic.

www.youtube.com...

This Unit, was responsible for what is believed to be more than 300, 000 deaths across eastern Asia. Some of the more gruesome deaths are reported to be surgeries and amputations on subjects while they were alive and conscious...or worse

The Togo Unit employed gruesome tactics to secure specimens of select body organs. If Ishii or one of his co-workers wished to do research on the human brain, then they would order the guards to find them a useful sample. A prisoner would be taken from his cell. Guards would hold him while another guard would smash the victim's head open with an ax. His brain would be extracted off to the pathologist, and then to the crematorium for the usual disposal....
Prisoners were injected with diseases, disguised as vaccinations, to study their effects. To study the effects of untreated venereal diseases, male and female prisoners were deliberately infected with syphilis and gonorrhea, then studied.

Patients, prisoners of war, and civilian populations were subjected to Vivisections, Biological infection with tetrodotoxin, heroin or ricin, Chemical exposure to mustard gas, cyanic acid gas or white phosphorus, Rape, extreme conditions where patients limbs were frozen, burned and punctured to study flamethrowers, or bayonettes. They were exposed to testing of biological explosive devices like grenades and pathogen releasing bombs.

To determine the best course of treatment for varying degrees of shrapnel wounds sustained on the field by Japanese Soldiers, Chinese prisoners were exposed to direct bomb blasts. They were strapped, unprotected, to wooden planks that were staked into the ground at increasing distances around a bomb that was then detonated. It was surgery for most, autopsies for the rest.

In other tests, subjects were deprived of food and water to determine the amount of time until death; placed into low-pressure chambers until their eyes popped from the sockets; experimented upon to determine the relationship between temperature, burns, and human survival; hung upside down until death; crushed with heavy objects; electrocuted; dehydrated with hot fans;[50] placed into centrifuges and spun until death; injected with animal blood, notably with horse blood; exposed to lethal doses of X-rays; subjected to various chemical weapons inside gas chambers; injected with seawater; and burned or buried alive.[51][52] In addition to chemical agents, the properties of many different toxins were also investigated by the Unit. To name a few, prisoners were exposed to tetrodotoxin (pufferfish or fugu venom), heroin, Korean bindweed, bactal, and castor-oil seeds (ricin).[53][54] Massive amounts of blood were drained from some prisoners in order to study the effects of blood loss

Some of the tests have been described as "psychopathically sadistic, with no conceivable military application". For example, one experiment documented the time it took for three-day-old babies to freeze to death

The total number of deaths, as with the time frame and involvement of certain people is incongruent, while some sources claim 200,000, others claim the number was much higher

In 2002, Changde, China, site of the plague flea bombing, held an "International Symposium on the Crimes of Bacteriological Warfare", which estimated that the number of people slaughtered by the Imperial Japanese Army germ warfare and other human experiments was around 580,000.  The American historian Sheldon H. Harris states that over 200,000 died.

Towards the end of WWII in the pacific theater, Shiro Ishii had been a proponent of utilizing the same tactics and lessons learned to fight the allied forces. In 1944 Japanese Naval staff proposed Operation PX against the United States west coast

. The name for the operation came from the Japanese use of the code name PX for Pestis bacillus-infected fleas. In planning the operation, the navy partnered with Lieutenant-General Shirō Ishii of Unit 731, who had extensive experience on weaponizing pathogenic bacteria and human vulnerability to biological and chemical warfare
The plan for the attack involved Seiran aircraft launched by submarine aircraft carriers upon the West Coast of the United States—specifically, the cities of San Diego, Los Angeles, and San Francisco. The planes would spread weaponized bubonic plague, cholera, typhus, dengue fever, and other pathogens in a biological terror attack upon the population. The submarine crews would infect themselves and run ashore in a suicide mission

Thank fully these attacks never materialized, or did they?

In 1945, After the surrender of the Japanese, Lieutenant Colonel Murray Sanders was sent to investigate Japanese biological warfare activity.

At the time of his arrival in Japan, he had no knowledge of what Unit 731 was. Until Sanders finally threatened the Japanese with bringing the Soviets into the picture, little information about biological warfare was being shared with the Americans. The Japanese wanted to avoid prosecution under the Soviet legal system, so, the morning after he made his threat, Sanders received a manuscript describing Japan's involvement in biological warfare. Sanders took this information to General Douglas MacArthur, who was the Supreme Commander of the Allied Powers...
MacArthur struck a deal with Japanese

The United States Government granted immunity to the "physicians" of Unit 731, including all of its branch departments. This included the top leaders of the unit, Shiro Ichii and his second in command Masaji Kitano

Continued below...

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Post war, there were tribunals to hold individuals accountable for war crimes, very similar to the nuremburg trials. The Tokyo War Crimes Tribunal otherwise known as the International Military Tribunal for the Far East was established by MacAurthur.

However, imperial Japanese leaders responsible for some of the worst war crimes committed in WW2 were not punished. Due to the US government covering up some Japanese war crimes and classifying incriminating evidence, as well as blocking the prosecution access to key witnesses, the trials failed to bring imperial Japanese leaders responsible for Unit 731 to justice

Much like the U.S. efforts in europe to retain information and prevent it from getting to russian hands, the real perpetrators were given immunity in exchange for the research, materials and individuals.

The Soviets however, did hold many accountable. In the Khabarovsk war crimes trials, where 12 of the UNIT 731 Army officers were convicted and scentenced for thier crimes
It should be noted that these were not members that had been previously captured by the Americans.

Instead, Ishii and his team managed to negotiate and receive immunity in 1946 from Japanese war crimes prosecution before the Tokyo tribunal in exchange for their full disclosure. Although the Soviet authorities wished the prosecutions to take place, the United States objected after the reports of the investigating US microbiologists. Among these was Edwin Hill, the Chief of Fort Detrick, whose report stated that the information was "absolutely invaluable”; it "could never have been obtained in the United States because of scruples attached to experiments on humans" and "the information was obtained fairly cheaply."

"fairly cheaply" at the cost of 100's of thousands of lives...

Shiro Ishii died on October 9, 1959, from laryngeal cancer in a Tokyo hospital. It has been reported that he continued his research on himself up until that time.

His second in command, Masaji Kitano, Died May 17th 1986, also in Tokyo

Kitano was one of the founders of the Japanese pharmaceutical company and first commercial blood bank Green Cross, which was renamed Welfide in 1998 and which became part of Mitsubishi Pharma in 2001

Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma

In July, 2017, Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma acquired Neuroderm for $1.1 billion.[9]

On 27 February 2020, Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma was delisted from the Tokyo Stock Exchange, and is now described as a member of the Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Group

Neuroderm

NeuroDerm is an Israel-based, wholly owned subsidiary of Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation which, in turn, has global presence in Japan, United States, and Europe.

Listed on the WEF website you can see that the Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Group is a supporter
WEF Partner listings

Was the efforts of Shiro Ishii and others, in collusion with the U.S. Government, directly related to the Covid19 outbreak?
U.S. Army Fort Detrick, associated with the 731 Unit?

On May 2, one of the ten questions asked by Chinese media to U.S. politicians was this:
“Fort Detrick Biological and Chemical Weapons Base is the largest biological and chemical weapons research center in the U.S. Army. A spate of cases of pneumonia or pneumonia-like illnesses followed shortly after the closure.

At almost the same time, there was an outbreak of H1N1 influenza in the United States; in October 2019, several U.S. agencies organized a pandemic drill code-named ‘Event201’; in December, the first person to contract new coronary pneumonia in Wuhan showed symptoms; and in February 2020, there was a global outbreak at multiple points. Are these events intrinsically related?”

Keep in mind the expansion of Fort Detrick in the 1940's coincided with the efforts of another founder of a pharmacuetical company George W. merck

Camp Detrick and the USBWL became the site of intensive biological warfare (BW) research using various pathogens. This research was originally overseen by pharmaceuticals executive George W. Merck

United States Responses to Japanese Wartime Inhuman Experimentation after World War II: National Security and Wartime Exigency

During later scientific investigations of the Japanese, by American scientists, including the previously mentioned Murray Sanders,

The third American scientist-investigator, Dr. Norbert H. Fell, a civilian employee of Camp Detrick, arrived in 1947. Fell was more knowledgeable than his two predecessors, whose reports had primed him to look out for deception. After testing Fell, Ishii’s group apparently decided to reveal that human experiments had, in fact, been conducted for biological weapons development.

Conclusions
Thompson in Germany decided that the war was over, that the Germans had done terrible things under the pressure of racism, national security, and wartime exigency, and that future scientists in other nations would be tempted to commit similar crimes unless people decisively spoke out. The American scientists and policymakers in Japan decided that a new war was being waged and that national security and wartime exigency justified exonerating the perpetrators of Unit 731 and covering up their crimes.

Wuhan lab leak theory: How Fort Detrick became a centre for Chinese conspiracies

Why US labs need to be investigated for COVID-19 origins

For a further synopsis of these events the documentary below covers most of this information, some in more detail

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I've seen the videos, and even the Japanese movie. What they did to that little boy in the end was horrific and even looked real for as old as it was. The things they did. All of the data was seized by the US and I believe is still used for reference.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I seen documentaries about Unit 731 before, and it was truly hell on earth and the people working there was nothing human.
The worst thing is that they made it into a museum, and some of the former workers do guided tours and the rest was never punished for the crimes, instead offered jobs over sea in USA and around the world.

And these horrific experiments still takes place to this day, while perhaps not on humans but on animals.
That is just as horrific and should be stopped, please do not buy products tested on animals, you can see it on the label.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SpacespiderLook for the movie, it's older. It's pretty damn horrible scenes but it tells the story well. I won't get graphic, but it's horribly sad. I understand why China has issues with Japan.

edit on 7 30 2023 by Ilikesecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Here's the uncut real version of the movie. 'The Men Behind The Sun"

Warning very graphic and should not be watched by anyone imho.

edit on 7 30 2023 by Ilikesecrets because: Added Warning!

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Ilikesecrets

Is this the one your referencing?
Men Behind the Sun

yup I was slow and you made the last post, thanks for the add
edit on 30pm31400000023 by datguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: datguy
a reply to: Ilikesecrets

Is this the one your referencing?
Men Behind the Sun

yup I was slow and you made the last post, thanks for the add
Updated the link and added a warning. Yea this is the movie, be warned.
I went down this rabbit hole about 8 or so years ago, this video has been on youtube for 10 years.

Thanks for your thorough post btw, I will check it out totally, but like I said i went down this rabbit hole years ago and it aint pretty, that's for sure.
edit on 7 30 2023 by Ilikesecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Super well researched thread. One thing I would add is the claims that Ishii and other members of Unit 731 were used by the US to wage biological warfare during the Korean War.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ilikesecrets
a reply to: SpacespiderLook for the movie, it's older. It's pretty damn horrible scenes but it tells the story well. I won't get graphic, but it's horribly sad. I understand why China has issues with Japan.

Japan can never be forgiven, they were subhumans back then. If they taught what happened in school, and included it as part of their history, I might feel different.

Not cool what the US did either
edit on 30-7-2023 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare
Super well researched thread. One thing I would add is the claims that Ishii and other members of Unit 731 were used by the US to wage biological warfare during the Korean War.

What is crazy is that nothing i have read on unit 731 included any further information on the unit after WWII. Until you mentioned it an I searched for those specific terms.

Hopefully I can still Edit the responses to include this information after I read some these articles, thank you for bringing that to my attention.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 09:32 PM
link   
EDIT TO ADD TO OP:

Time has expired for me to edit the original information posted so this is an addition post with further information on the subject:

Further reading can lend to the idea that the U.S. did indeed capitalize on the information gained from UNIT 731 experiments.

Allegations of biological warfare in the Korean War

Allegations that the United States military used biological weapons in the Korean War (June 1950 – July 1953) were raised by the governments of the People's Republic of China, the Soviet Union, and North Korea. The claims were first raised in 1951. The story was covered by the worldwide press and led to a highly publicized international investigation in 1952. Secretary of State Dean Acheson and other American and allied government officials denounced the allegations as a hoax. Subsequent scholars are split about the truth of the claims.
On 30 June 1950, soon after the outbreak of the Korean War, the US Defense Secretary George Marshall received the Report of the Committee on Chemical, Biological and Radiological Warfare and Recommendations, which advocated urgent development of a biological weapons program.[4] The biological weapons research facility at Fort Detrick, Maryland was expanded, and a new one in Pine Bluff, Arkansas, was developed.

A 44 page , partially redacted PDF version of that report can be viewed HERE

We believe that this situation is the inevitable result of the United States policy of ,"
use in retaliation only." Such a policy has resulted in the assignment of low priorities
to the research, development, and production of chemical weapons. The security of the
United States demands that the policy of “use in retaliation only” be abandoned.

Initial Reports, by the Chinese and the North Koreans, of biological warfare were met with denials by U.S. officials during the early years of the conflict and the "communists" were accused of "spreading deliberate lies".
In early 1952 there were reposts of small pox and other disease outbreaks in North Korea and Manchuria.

The Chinese soon became concerned when 13 Korean and 16 Chinese soldiers contracted cholera and the plague, while another 44 recently deceased were tested positive for meningitis.[10] Although the Chinese and the North Koreans did not know exactly how the soldiers contracted the diseases, the suspicions soon fell on the Americans.

China and North Korea both made claims that they had "extracted" information from American POW's which corroborated the U.S. attempts to conduct biological warfare from airfields in American occupied Okinawa.

When the International Red Cross and the World Health Organization ruled out biological warfare, the Chinese government denounced them as being biased by the influence of the US, and arranged an investigation by the Soviet-affiliated World Peace Council. The World Peace Council set up the "International Scientific Commission for the Facts Concerning Bacterial Warfare in China and Korea" (ISC). This commission had several distinguished scientists and doctors from France, Italy, Sweden, Brazil and Soviet Union, including renowned British biochemist and sinologist Joseph Needham. The commission's findings included dozens of eyewitnesses, testimonies from doctors, medical samples from the deceased, bomb casings as well as four American Korean War prisoners who confirmed the US use of biological warfare. On 15 September 1952, the final report was signed, stating that the US was experimenting with biological weapons in Korea...

The commission placed credence on allegations that Ishii made two visits to South Korea in early 1952, and another one in March 1953.[8] The official consensus in China was that biological weapons created from an American-Japanese collaboration were used in the Korean episode.

The claims were documented by the International Association of Democratic Lawyers on march 31st, 1952

Claims, and counter claims continued throughout the conflict and concerns by the communist nations prompted them to take anti-biological warfare measures.

On the Korean battlefield, four anti-bacteriological warfare research centers were soon set up, while about 5.8 million doses of vaccine and 200,000 gas masks were delivered to the front.[43] Within China, 66 quarantine stations were also set up along the Chinese borders, while about 5 million Chinese in Manchuria were inoculated.[42] The Chinese government also initiated the "Patriotic Health and Epidemic Prevention Campaign" and directed every citizen to kill flies, mosquitoes and fleas.

In 1986, Australian historian Gavan McCormack argued that the claim of US biological warfare use was "far from inherently implausible", pointing out that one of the POWs who confessed, Walker Mahurin, was in fact associated with Fort Detrick.

In 1989, a British study of Unit 731 strongly supported the theory of United States–Japanese biological warfare culpability in Korea.

In 1995, using available Chinese documents, historian Shu Guang Zhang of the University of Maryland[53] stated that there is little, if any information that currently exists on the Chinese side which explains how the Chinese scientists came up with the conclusion of US biological warfare during the disease outbreak in the spring of 1952

Published in Japan in 2001, the book Rikugun Noborito Kenkyujo no shinjitsu or The Truth About the Army Noborito Institute stated that members of Japan's Unit 731 also worked for the "chemical section" of a US clandestine unit hidden within Yokosuka Naval Base during the Korean War as well as on projects inside the United States from 1955 to 1959

Sounds like my research on this topic has only just begun...

Interview: CIA confidential files expose use of Unit 731-inspired U.S. bioweapons in Korean War

GENEVA, Sept. 18 (Xinhua) -- Declassified files by the Central Intelligence Agency have proven that the United States applied Unit 731-inspired bioweapons during the Korean War, said U.S. author Jeffrey Kaye, who has called for establishing an international commission for further investigation.
"The handprint of Unit 731, which the United States and Japan both covered up, were all over this," Kaye said, adding that "the same people (in the U.S. Chemical Warfare Service) who had advocated and lobbied for the amnesty and the collaboration with (Head of Unit 731) Shiro Ishii and his cohorts, ended up later advocating biological warfare and were put in positions of responsibility in 1950-1951."

My work would be complete if he had only used the term "fingerprint" instead of handprint....

"Fort Detrick of course was and still is, at the center of U.S. biological warfare research. Back in the 1950s, they worked closely with the CIA as well, and there was something called the Special Operations Division within Fort Detrick that worked on making biological weapons," Kaye said.

Multiple Fort Detrick personnel working on a bioweapons program met a violent death shortly after the U.S. biowarfare campaign in the Korean War, with no details ever released from Army investigations into their deaths, Kaye said.

Massive Mail Censorship Program Hid North Korea Accusations of U.S. BW, Collaboration with Unit 731 War Criminals

“I have spent quite a bit of time and effort investigating the various and multiple allegations of BW, CW and other atrocities brought forward by the North Koreans and Chinese during the Korean War. This includes collecting them, which is no simple matter, since most were intercepted and destroyed by US postal officials during the Korean War, and so are often absent or fragmentary in academic libraries.”

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   
In light of further evidence of Unit 731 influence on US military tactics, a cursory search and speaking with my father ( volunteered for 3 tours) and others over time, shows the know use of chemical and biological agents in Vietnam.

N.I.H. "Napalm Toxicity"

Napalm is a weaponized mixture of chemicals designed to create a highly flammable and gelatinous liquid. Detonation then occurs by various explosive compounds that ignite phosphorous...
Burning napalm rapidly de-oxygenates the surrounding environment causing asphyxiation...
Some types of napalm use polystyrene chemicals that convert to styrene, which is a neurotoxin and likely carcinogen.

N.I.H . "SELECTED CHEMICALS USED DURING THE VIETNAM WAR"

While these are widely considered "Herbicides" I am forced to continue to research and question the narrative.

Different tactical herbicides were used at different times during the war (Young, 2009). By far the most widely used herbicide was Agent Orange, followed by Agent White; other tactical herbicides that were used in Vietnam during the war include Agent Blue, Agent Purple, Agent Pink, and Agent Green.

The issue with these chemical agents was mainly the exposure to 2,3,7,8 -Tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin
TCDD is know to cause Acute and Chronic Toxicity and have negative immunological, mutagenic, Carcinogenic, reproductive, Chloracne and Other Systemic Effects.

edit on 30pm311000000023 by datguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I feel it is safe to add at this point, my increased understanding of the tactics used by the U.S. Government to NWO agendas.

After Vietnam, the open wars of Asian pacific quietly turned to the psyops of Central and South America, but then one has to question. Is the drug war partly influenced by the efforts of 731. We (here at ATS at least) should be well aware of the CIA's involvement, and now with the banking empires involvement in the cooperating with the Cartels in Central and South America (yay more research for me....) as well as the involvement of the same in poor and urban communities within the U.S. borders

Then we arrived at the turning of the tides, when once again, gun wars were on the horizon after 9-11, but this time they (Bush's CIA, you know...the place daddy worked at...) were on top of it, leading the way by making the first accusations of WMD's including Mustard gas, VX and Sarin among other chemical agents which still have not been found...

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: datguy

“…making the first accusations of WMD's including Mustard gas, VX and Sarin among other chemical agents which still have not been found...

For the sake of historical accuracy, it is imperative that we maintain high standards with respect to facts and actual events in Iraq. With that being said, I feel compelled to make a correction - American and coalition forces found thousands of artillery rounds, rockets, IED’s and other munitions that were armed with explosives AND Chemical agents, including Mustard Gas, VX, Sarin, and several other agents.

The issue was, and still is, that these agents were all manufactured pre-1991 and were in various stages of disrepair. The 2003 invasion was based on a storyline that claimed Saddam had an active chemical and biological weapons program. To my knowledge, there were no indications of active production found, which undermines the reason we were sold to invade.

As far as the OLD chemical agents are concerned, the United States knew that they existed in Iraq because we still have the receipts… We sold or facilitated the sale of those weapons to Iraq in the 1980s.

So for the sake of accuracy, to say we didn’t find any chemical weapons in Iraq is false. We found a LOT of chemical weapons in Iraq. They were just inconveniently (and figuratively) stamped “Made in America”

Great thread!

top topics

join