It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gang War Erupts in Seattle

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Homeless and antifa types in Seattle. Seems it was a drug turf war over fentanyl.

Gunshots (some claim actual automatic weapon fire) and several explosions.

Funny, the leaders name is Coconut... such awesome people.... friends and warriors for the DNC. Get your CHOP ON!

edit on Sun Jul 30 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: STAFF EDIT: intentionally misleading title replaced with source title.

edit on 30-7-2023 by greendust because: satan

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: greendust

My original title was edited, it was funny to me, but I guess I should apologize for being facetious.

The point being that the current president of the USA has said many times that apparently there are white nationalists all over the place causing havoc. And yet every single time I see things like this it is never white nationalist. As a matter of fact I am beginning to think that there really aren't any white nationalist of any strength that is causing any crimes or threats against the United States. Maybe a lone gunman or two I suppose, anyway - this isnt anything that anyone doesnt already know. We all know the drill we all know the lies and who is making them.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 03:30 PM
link   

All the "white nationalists" have to do is sit back and watch. Just about everything they want is being handled through sheer stupidity and Darwinism by those they are in contention with.

There's really no need to act. Just let it play out.

edit on 7/30/2023 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Seems big crime in the cities is on the rise. I don't want to even imagine what these cities will be like if we get 4 more years of this current administration.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Every time something like this happens, I think of two events. The first event is the Seattle CHAZ\CHOP Zone back in 2020. (Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone and Capitol Hill Organized Protest)
Not only did Seattle's cowardly city leaders do nothing, their lunatic mayor, Jenny Durkan, compared the "protests" to the "love-in" events that the hippies did in the 1960s. Seattle is paying the price now.

The other event was the CNN newsguy standing in front of a 10-block stretch of a burning city, saying it's been "mostly peaceful".

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

The other event was the CNN newsguy standing in front of a 10-block stretch of a burning city, saying it's been "mostly peaceful".

That's pure unadulterated propaganda Gaslighting at it's best. We are doomed by MSM lies and nobody ever protests them, why?
edit on 7 30 2023 by Ilikesecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Well, it is Seattle lol. I said it long ago, we should just wall up the west coast from CA to Canada. Leave all the LGBTQ in there and let them go extinct. They can't naturally procreate lol.
The people protesting and burning are young ppl still living in mom's basement lol. It is why woke companies go broke lol. These ppl can't buy anything lol.

It is funny how you don't hear any truth to subject from media or Biden lol. They want take our guns but never want to talk about real problem, gangs with guns who don't obey laws in first place. All taking your gun will do is leave you defenseless and that is what they want.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   

It's mostly peaceful murders.

This is what the leftists want. This is their goal.

Anarchy then tyranny to quell the anarchy.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Is it official then that they have deployed clown force?

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
a reply to: DBCowboy

Is it official then that they have deployed clown force?

Clown Force One has been deployed.

All law-abiding folks will be rounded up and peacefully shot.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I have a gift card for "Coconut" Kenny's, but after hearing this, I'm going to throw it away.

I live fairly close to Seattle though, and was born there, so it pains me to hear what a zoo it has become.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Ilikesecrets

Heck I dont even live in a big city, and I can see the writing on the wall, moving into the countryside in about a week.

Means an hour drive to work each day, but worth it to put my family into a safer place.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I have a relative who moved out a couple of years ago. She went back to see friends a couple of weeks ago. Her car was destroyed and everything in it including her dog was stolen. She wasn't happy. 5 Years ago it would have been her doing it.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Not surprised at all.

Let the large liberal cities implode

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Just realized this killed 20 people! wow right?

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Portland Seattle San Fran. LA. All the same story.

Bad liberal agendas.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

I was incorrect, 20 people almost killed.. Not really sure of injuries at this point.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 01:39 AM
link   

You're saying, then, that a "white nationalist" has to be ... uh ... white?

Gee, that sounds racist!

(Not really. Just being taking the piss out of the lefties.)

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Given the way the stupid know-nothing youth of this country whine about the “klan” and far right wingers, you’d think they’re so inundating the cities that you can’t even make it to work on time, just klansmen everywhere. Funny thing though, I have been alive almost 40 years and I have honestly never seen a klansman in my entire life. They couldn’t be moronic-stupid-low life gullible idiots enough though to believe in a totally nonexistent clan though could they? I mean, nobody is THAT worthless-idiotic-waste of carbon that could be some nice mud or dirt somewhere could they? So done with this generation. Tell me in 20 years how trusting everything the hero of the people’s honest best interest works out for you…morons…

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: dlbott
They want take our guns but never want to talk about real problem, gangs with guns who don't obey laws in first place. All taking your gun will do is leave you defenseless and that is what they want.

Priorities, of a transparent demoncrat regime, never included Americans best interests.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join