It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultimate Madness- Illinois Bill Allows Illegals to become Cops and Deputies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Yes, you heard that right:

ilga.gov...

Small snippet:

Amends the Illinois Municipal Code. Provides that an individual who is not a citizen but is legally authorized to work in the United States under federal law is authorized to apply for the position of police officer, subject to all requirements and limitations, other than citizenship, to which other applicants are subject. Effective January 1, 2024.

And believe it or not, the bill has ALREADY PASSED THE STATE SENATE AND HOUSE, AND IS SITTING ON THE GOVERNOR'S DESK awaiting signature.

From another link, covering this story:

House Bill 3751 permits anyone who is not a U.S. citizen but is legally authorized to work in the country under federal law to apply to become a police officer or a sheriff's deputy.

The bill that has been on the governor's desk since June 16 has its critics to include the Illinois Fraternal Order of Police, FOP.

The FOP addressed the issue in a statement writing the main function of police officers is to enforce the law.

"What message does this legislation send when it allows people who do not have legal status to become the enforcers of our laws?" The FOB questioned in a statement. "This is a potential crisis of confidence in law enforcement at a time when our officers need all the public confidence they can get.

newschannel20.com...

Now I don't even know where to start with this.

1) Being a local cop requires understanding very localized, highly fragile relationships among residents, as well as an innate objectiveness and neutrality of racial issues. LIKE WE DON'T HAVE A MAJOR PROBLEM WITH THIS ALREADY??? Throw an illegal Mexican cop into a domestic disturbance in the middle of the hood, and see what happens.

2) Language barriers

3) Other applicants are required to be citizens for darn good reasons, and it has always been that way in all 50 states.

4) So not only will they take your jobs and overload the social systems, but now they are going to police you too?

R. U. SERIOUS.
???

Ok, that's it. THIS is not America anymore. In NO WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM. WE ARE DONE. I could think of many other reasons why this is a TERRIBLE idea.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The ultimate goal is to replace local police forces with a federal force controlled by the DNC. As everything else about them, they really really want to be able to do whatever they want whenever they want. Because they are better and smarter than you and you are destroying THEIR planet with your ignorance.

They learn this in the universities and they believe it 100%.

They don't have good arguments to explain themselves, they just know that you are a racist bigot sexist nazi and you need to die or at the very least shut up and do what you are told.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
Yes, you heard that right:

ilga.gov...

Small snippet:

Amends the Illinois Municipal Code. Provides that an individual who is not a citizen but is legally authorized to work in the United States under federal law is authorized to apply for the position of police officer, subject to all requirements and limitations, other than citizenship, to which other applicants are subject. Effective January 1, 2024.

And believe it or not, the bill has ALREADY PASSED THE STATE SENATE AND HOUSE, AND IS SITTING ON THE GOVERNOR'S DESK awaiting signature.

From another link, covering this story:

House Bill 3751 permits anyone who is not a U.S. citizen but is legally authorized to work in the country under federal law to apply to become a police officer or a sheriff's deputy.

The bill that has been on the governor's desk since June 16 has its critics to include the Illinois Fraternal Order of Police, FOP.

The FOP addressed the issue in a statement writing the main function of police officers is to enforce the law.

"What message does this legislation send when it allows people who do not have legal status to become the enforcers of our laws?" The FOB questioned in a statement. "This is a potential crisis of confidence in law enforcement at a time when our officers need all the public confidence they can get.

newschannel20.com...

Now I don't even know where to start with this.

1) Being a local cop requires understanding very localized, highly fragile relationships among residents, as well as an innate objectiveness and neutrality of racial issues. LIKE WE DON'T HAVE A MAJOR PROBLEM WITH THIS ALREADY??? Throw an illegal Mexican cop into a domestic disturbance in the middle of the hood, and see what happens.

2) Language barriers

3) Other applicants are required to be citizens for darn good reasons, and it has always been that way in all 50 states.

4) So not only will they take your jobs and overload the social systems, but now they are going to police you too?

R. U. SERIOUS.
???

Ok, that's it. THIS is not America anymore. In NO WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM. WE ARE DONE. I could think of many other reasons why this is a TERRIBLE idea.

Here’s a list of states that do not require citizenship to be police officers but do require some form of Lawful Permanent Residence (similar to Illinois): Colorado, Vermont, West Virginia, Louisiana, Hawaii, Maine, California, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Utah.

leitf.org...

Note the emphasis on individuals who are in the country legally. Not sure where you got the idea that there would be illegal Mexican cops involved.

There will undoubtedly be more to come, because police officer is one of those jobs that has a hard time attracting enough applicants.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: greendust
The ultimate goal is to replace local police forces with a federal force controlled by the DNC.

Oh bullcrap! These are state decisions, made at the state level. If you look at my previous post, you will see there are about as many Red states doing this as Blue states.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Wow, had never seen that, and if I had, would have posted on it long ago. I'll be damned. Unbelievable to me that this could occur. Red lines in the sand are being erased systematically in this country like frogs in boiling water. Just... no.

So police departments around the country abuse the crap out of us, eroding faith and trust in them to the point that no one wants to work for them anymore. Why would you? The second you step foot outside as a cop, you now are instantly hated. So what do they do, instead of cleaning house? Hire illegals, desperate for any work they can find.

Pretty much par for the course. I have lost all hope.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

I live in Hellinois (for now). I'm hoping a lot of lawsuits get filed on this and go all the way to the supreme court.

edit on 7/29/2023 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I never knew that either nor would I have ever thunk it. Eye opener for sure but at the same time, oh well.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Thanks for posting that. Good to have a reference.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: greendust
The ultimate goal is to replace local police forces with a federal force controlled by the DNC.

Oh bullcrap! These are state decisions, made at the state level. If you look at my previous post, you will see there are about as many Red states doing this as Blue states.

As if there aren't any RINO's that dont want to be in on that party. If you are born in 1947 as I would assume, thanks for selling your grandkids (if you have any) to the wolves. Don't worry, you only have say what? 10 years? you wont see the end result of your mental fornications with the new world order.

My apologies if what I just wrote offends you, but I am so tired of old people holding on to their outdated 1960's understanding of what is going on today. Dude, there really isnt any institutional racism unless you count how nearly ALL major corporations now make it policy to exclude white males from employment wherever possible. Please go back to sleep and have a gogo dancer dream in your mind.

We all loved the music and art from the 60's and 70's - it is good - but your political thoughts are cruel and outdated now. Please stop it.

In accordance with the idea I presented, you are out of touch. Our feds, republican (some of them) and Dem party (all of them - in this case Illinois only 50 miles from me as the crow flies) in DC think they are the ultimate answer to everything and it is so obvious you can smell it. The fact that you cant is your problem, not mine.

Please note that the states you list are either mostly lefty or states that have serious problems gaining populations and I am also sure that each state has its various rules and laws that preclude or exclude certain things. There is no way here to indentify each one for what it is or what its reasons are, or how long they have been in effect. That is a good attempt on your part but it means little as an actual reasonable factoid.

I do not want ILLEGAL aliens arresting anyone when they themselves should be arrested.

Go back to your headphones and pump imagine by John Lennon into your brain over and over again. It will help you certify your bias that your generation is the only generation that has ever known anything. I fully expect this to be deleted, but I just cant help it. There is a reason why people are tired of boomers.

Hopefully I have not misunderstood the point you are trying to make, but it seems to me you are defending what Illinois is doing to their citizens here...

edit on 29-7-2023 by greendust because: satan

edit on 29-7-2023 by greendust because: ...

edit on 29-7-2023 by greendust because: satan2

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 09:13 PM
link   
dbl post

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: TrueAmerican

I live in Hellinois (for now). I'm hoping a lot of lawsuits get filed on this and go all the way to the supreme court.

Just over 300,000 illegal aliens can now get a regular driver's license in Illinois. Lots of potential lawsuits, as they hurt citizens and can't pay any medical bills, or be sued.

D.L. Today: headlineusa.com...

Allowed to cast votes next?

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I have never been a fan of officers with those turban hat things. I think they are Shiek or something?? Nothing against their faith, but a law enforcement agency imo should have a more strict dress code.

My real concern however is this his how China, and even Turkey, sneak in agents to embed within our urban law enforcement. Their apparatus, especially China's, is so large by sheer numbers, they could dedicate entire teams to all the small towns near strategic centers of production and national defense in America. As they overrun urban law enforcement they could be ready to quell civil backlash to a clearly unfolding conspiracy of a government takedown here as we are witnessing day by day.

Who is to say they have not already enlisted so many into this web through extortion. Those pesky computers, people are so quick to share their secrets into a readily copyable format that can be disseminated to the world at the push of a button, or merely dangled as leverage.

I don't think anyone with a foreign accent should be in law enforcement. If I don't hear very #ing clear English I will not be trusting any cop.
edit on 7-30-2023 by worldstarcountry because: Terrible typos

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Mexican cartel bosses are laughing now, and ordering their minions to become cops.
If I'm getting the idea immediately, here in the UK, I am sure it has occurred to a few gang bosses.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 06:46 AM
link   
What part of legally authorized to work in the United States are you not understanding?

Wait until you find out about the MAVNI Program.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That's a given. It's one of the reasons the Dems want them here.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: carewemust

That's a given. It's one of the reasons the Dems want them here.

7/31/2023

Governor J.B. Pritzker signed the bill/authorization today.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Jaquin, who illegally entered America last month, can now be a Police Officer in Illinois, starting at $60,000 in Chicago.

Non-legal residents of Illinois were given the authorization to obtain full Drivers Licenses earlier this month.

WHAT A COUNTRY!

Remove all barriers and open all gates, as was done for the Jan 6th protestors!

top topics

join