It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think we were put on this planet as a test

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Take all the humans off the planet. You think that would be paradise? LOL! Lions eat antelope. Tigers eat monkeys. Alligators eat anything they can capture. "Nature is red in tooth and claw." Everywhere you turn a predator is out to eat something else. And if something alive doesn't want to intentionally make you dead, there are always volcanos, floods, forest fires caused by lightning, and the occasional tsunami to lay waste to the land. And every once in awhile an asteroid comes along and really causes some havoc. In terms of "getting along," Earth is not a very nice place. It is deceptively beautiful, but beneath that beauty the Earth is out to get you.

Yeah thats what i said, paradise. Right now we actually can get bored for example, if you think about it, we have created a hell on earth.

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

Earth is Gods sand-box

2nd line

Then, hopefully, God is not

A CAT!!
edit on 21-7-2023 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey
Aren't we just a product of evolution?
If dinosaurs were still ruling the planet, we wouldn't be here at all.

What makes you think they ruled it at any point in the past?

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

According to the scientists, dinosaurs were the dominant species for millions of years.

www.livescience.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Take all the humans off the planet. You think that would be paradise? LOL! Lions eat antelope. Tigers eat monkeys. Alligators eat anything they can capture. "Nature is red in tooth and claw." Everywhere you turn a predator is out to eat something else. And if something alive doesn't want to intentionally make you dead, there are always volcanos, floods, forest fires caused by lightning, and the occasional tsunami to lay waste to the land. And every once in awhile an asteroid comes along and really causes some havoc. In terms of "getting along," Earth is not a very nice place. It is deceptively beautiful, but beneath that beauty the Earth is out to get you.

It is only human thought that divides stuff into good and bad categories.....

Life is.... just as it is.

Animals don't judge.

Paradise is hiding in plain sight, prior to concepts....

edit on 21-7-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

Earth is Gods sand-box

2nd line

Apologies if I misunderstood you.

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   
It's a test alright.....

If we pass our souls lives forever.

But if we fail, our souls are terminated and we cease to exist.

Then again those that lead horrid lives will never know what they are missing out on, evil is very short sighted and only thinks of right now.

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Planet Earth is not real. It is as real as the program SIMS on your computer.
We are in a "sandbox" program for our souls, Like the movie Avatar, and we are here to learn about the things that do not exist in the place we really come from like pain, sex, food, murder, to be murdered... We all agreed to put the "Quarter" into the video game of Earth and we get to chose our life, our parents and our destiny. Nothing on Earth will matter to us when we are returned to eternity after a full death here. (see NDE's for better understanding)

God and us planned this adventure

Our souls are eternal and everlasting. How does an eternal being cope with eternity? They go on either vacation to worlds that are created for our pleasure or Schools that help teach us what "evil" looks like or any of the other Schools throughout the Universe. See if you really knew God, from the moment you are born on Earth, you would not be able to experience any of the darker side of this school, hence we can not know about God, until our time that we agreed to, allows it.

understand this, Soul 1 wants to know what it feels like to murder, Soul 2 friend says, I what to know what it is like to be murdered. They draw up a destiny plan to come to earth to experience it. We all agree to our fate here before we were born.

We are here to experience pain, loss and other emotions that DO NOT EXISTS in the eternity of our existence in the place we come from.

Why is there so much evil? There is no evil, just learning. Earth is a computer sandbox! Nothing that happens here will transfer to the other side, but we must be able to forgive all here for the harm they showed us as a means of our learning.

SirRic
edit on 21/7/23 by sirric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

According to the scientists, dinosaurs were the dominant species for millions of years.

www.livescience.com...

I never trust anything that starts "Scientists say".

I think the only thing dinosaurs ruled was their own appetites for consumption and destruction.

We are no different are we?

Mother Earth rules Earth and always will. She takes no prisoners and affords no living thing as special.

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

Yes, the planet is being tested.

... and we are the test.

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
I believe we were put here as a test a test that if we pass we will be given the ability to roam the universe .

I would say that this is very mostly true, except that the test is less arbitrary than implied and very much to renew the degenerate parts of your being which is also tied to realms of the universe. Say your world got polluted and you had no way to understand how to clean it, but knew there was a "school" that you could go to and return it all to its best.

The whole process is to rectify that which has become warped and polluted, but requires the environment of delusion (this realm of earth/particles to show that you truly understand. If there was no merit in it, things would just be destroyed and remade, but there is a desire to salvage the good things that still remain.

Earth is just such an environment, but not a place to stay -- like living in a hotel for a few days.

Why There is Mankind

Anyway, I have posted this before, but I think it is very relevant and absolutely true. Even those who aren't able to see into other dimensions can tell this process is playing out. Those that can or have sensed some things or heard some things can verify even if they don't fully understand all of it.

Falun Dafa Hao!

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

If that is true, there is also the consideration of whether this test is also at the individual level. At the individual level people can only do their part to be worthy of space-faring capability. So, is my sole purpose as an individual to help the collective pass that test? If not, how would the collective purpose be different than the individual purpose?

What percentage of planets with biological life have life actually capable of getting to space in the first place? If most planets have such life then the test could actually be more difficult. Perhaps the more rare intelligent life is, the less choosy one might be about allowing them into space?

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   

edit on nd31169003875722122023 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

link   

edit on nd31169003883322132023 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

link   

edit on nd31169003889022142023 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

link   

edit on nd31169003893422152023 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

link   
mea culpa
edit on nd31169003860022102023 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

with so many edrror posts....i dcided to not text my thoughts...malfeasance afoot
edit on nd31169003910222182023 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

a new factor to point towards... the small brained Homo naledi who used tools & honored the deceased members-of-the-group... some 150,000 years before Homo Sapiens learned to do likewise ----> suggests 'testing

see:en.wikipedia.org...

link   

a new factor to point towards... the small brained Homo naledi who used tools & honored the deceased members-of-the-group... some 150,000 years before Homo Sapiens learned to do likewise ----> suggests 'testing

link   

<< 1    3 >>

join