It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THe 36 LieS THaT STaRTeD a WaR!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Actually those are pretty good statements, is a general overview:

1."the assessed intelligence has established beyond doubt � that Saddam has continued to produce chemical and biological weapons"
The Prime Minister's foreword to the dossier on Iraq, 24 September 2002

After over three months of inspections, the UN weapons inspectors reported on 6 March that "No proscribed activities, or the result of such activities from the period of 1998-2002 have, so far, been detected through inspections." If Britain had any intelligence to indicate that Iraq had continued to produce prohibited weapons, where was it when it could have been checked out by inspectors?

2."the assessed intelligence has established beyond doubt .. that he [Saddam Hussein] continues in his efforts to develop nuclear weapons"
The Prime Minister's foreword to the dossier on Iraq, 24 September 2002

IAEA Director-General Mohamed ElBaradei told the Security Council on 7 March 2003 that "After three months of intrusive inspections, we have to date found no evidence or plausible indication of the revival of a nuclear weapons programme in Iraq."

3."We know that this man has got weapons of mass destruction. That sounds like a slightly abstract phrase, but what we are talking about is chemical weapons, biological weapons, viruses, bacilli and anthrax�10,000 litres of anthrax�that he has. We know that he has it, Dr. Blix points that out and he has failed to account for that."
Jack Straw to the House of Commons, 17 March 2003

The UN has never claimed that Iraq "has" these weapons, but that Iraq had certain amounts of weapons before 1991 or materials to build these weapons, and it hasn't adequately explained what happened to them. As Hans Blix said in September 2002, "this is not the same as saying there are weapons of mass destruction. If I had solid evidence that Iraq retained weapons of mass destruction or were constructing such weapons I would take it to the Security Council."

4."There is no doubt about the chemical programme, the biological programme, indeed the nuclear weapons programme. All that is well documented by the United Nations."
Tony Blair, 30 May 2003

The UN has not found any evidence of any on-going programmes since the mid-1990s. Dr Blix said on 23 May that "I am obviously very interested in the question of whether or not there were weapons of mass destruction and I am beginning to suspect there possibly were not."

Rest of the Lies:

middleeastreference.org.uk...

Or

traprockpeace.org...

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Well, in my mind, since day 1, was this.

The war in Iraq qas to gain two things:

1. Control of the vast amounts of Iraqi crude oil

2. Create a stable and strong foothold to bring the NWO into power.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by JamesLimelight
Well, in my mind, since day 1, was this.

The war in Iraq qas to gain two things:

1. Control of the vast amounts of Iraqi crude oil

2. Create a stable and strong foothold to bring the NWO into power.

The disturbing part is how often and easy "they" lie to us, and we believe it instead of seeking the truth, half of the world was brainwashed by the media with all the excuses that Un Bush Blair Aznar and some more did, when obviously this was a bunch of "crap", that is scary that they use any corp on earth to make the story look true, they just need the people to disscuss it in their private lives to give it realism and make it a "fact" between the people. That�s why i took the most important part and post it, to see in a general view how ignorant people was trusting in the goverment and their media, it�s time to stop this manipulation or one day we will pay....

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I agree with you, CA. I mean, come on...it was such BS! I remember watching CNN and they kept talking about how Saddam was this huge madman crimnal bent on destroying the US and the world, and how he has been cacheing these weapons of mass destruction. I mean, how blind do you have to be? The man has had all that they found since the late 80's!! They only wanted those two things I meantioned earlier. Nothing less and maybe more. It's like Bush is taking the american people like a horse to water. And we keep DRINKING IT! I say, stop drinking the damn water, look Bush int he face and tell him we want something differant....you know...that things...what's it called...oh yeah....the TRUTH.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Cold

For more responses to these, go here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Cold

For more responses to these, go here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I didn�t know that was a thead already about it, sorry, maybe this one will get deleted anyway, i can�t do it, a mod should.
Well i guess they are the same source or questions so there is no use to have 2 places to talk about the same thing don�t u think?

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Doesn't worry me, Cold. The more exposure the conspiracy of lies gets, the better.

There are a lot of new topics every few hours. It's not possible to keep up with them and combine them where necessary unless you're "full time ATS".

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 11:06 AM
link   
this war has meant one thing to me. it has given me a reason to fight. it has given me a reason to live. people like us, we're tired of the bullshyt, so we'll fight to end it. i'm sinking into the underground, and only the shock and terror keeps me sane. i know if i say and do the right things, i'll find those who think like me, and i know, once i've fought long enough, i'll have the answers to the questions i ask, ands the truth, for which i will fight, will be known. the only task i have now, is finding those who will fight alongside of me. who will stand up?

"get up stand up, don't give up the fight"
"get up stand up, stand up for our rights"

the first meaning of those words were used under a different cause, but i think they fit ours perfectly.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 11:16 AM
link   
i need to write a speech on this, and i'll post it on ats sometime. dunno where yet. not just this, but this and many other things goin on in the government. i WAS writing a manifesto, but then got stuck on the explanation of the new world order to common folk without making it look like a enquirer rip off. oh well.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 11:52 AM
link   
The Liberals are massing! And they're all dillusional!

I don't know what the CNN in your part of the country is like but here it wasn't all "SADDAM'S GONNA KICK OUR BUTT!"

It was, "Saddam, murderer of over 300,000...slaughterer of 200,000 Marsh Arabs. (One of the "Endangered Cultures" most likely to die out before the end of the century...all that's changed now due to us stopping Saddam).

On top of that, the "opponents" France, Germany, and Russia, all had one thing in common, massive business deals with China.

And France stood to lose and has now lost, 60 billion dollars, because the Iraqis are not going to let the French control 27% of their oil, as Saddam had given them.

Wow....all this corruption to keep us out of Iraq, and people still try and claim we were corrupt to get us into Iraq.

And Saddam's Chemical and Biologic weapons programs were active up until now, there's no doubt about that, beyond CIA, beyond Brittish intelligence, the only question has ever been, where is it all now?

And the Nukes, everyone I know, knew that was just pushing it. Still, it does not matter.

Marsh Arabs live!

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMason
The Liberals are massing! And they're all dillusional!

I don't know what the CNN in your part of the country is like but here it wasn't all "SADDAM'S GONNA KICK OUR BUTT!"

It was, "Saddam, murderer of over 300,000...slaughterer of 200,000 Marsh Arabs. (One of the "Endangered Cultures" most likely to die out before the end of the century...all that's changed now due to us stopping Saddam).

On top of that, the "opponents" France, Germany, and Russia, all had one thing in common, massive business deals with China.

And France stood to lose and has now lost, 60 billion dollars, because the Iraqis are not going to let the French control 27% of their oil, as Saddam had given them.

Wow....all this corruption to keep us out of Iraq, and people still try and claim we were corrupt to get us into Iraq.

And Saddam's Chemical and Biologic weapons programs were active up until now, there's no doubt about that, beyond CIA, beyond Brittish intelligence, the only question has ever been, where is it all now?

And the Nukes, everyone I know, knew that was just pushing it. Still, it does not matter.

Marsh Arabs live!

Look freemason, i thought u were more clever on this one, US did not care about WMD, or about a thread to the world�s security, everyone knows that, because if he plays the "salvator" then he should go help some 3rd wolrd countries first before protecting oil, imposing NWO and so on.
Defend actions of the goverment when u don�t know their plans is VERY IGNORANT!!!
Watch out with that...

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 05:41 AM
link   
FM, CA has a point. I clearly remember a few times where CNN, MSNBC and FOX News all said at one point "Saddam is a threat to the american way of life and to the very safety of our country." That too me is saying "Saddam is going to kick our butts." So, Screw them. As I said, they went in for 2 things. And they damn well got them, didn't they? Fragging secret government.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 07:41 AM
link   
iraq had little means of delivering anything to us. look at this, a biological weapon would be, one stopped at sea, two at customs, or three, the unintelligent intelligence agencies would figure out about it. not to mention the fact that it'd give us a reason to do this, like we needed any, but saddam was smart enough to know when not to attack.

a chemical weapon might of worked if you did it the right way, i dunno enough about that. pretty much the same problem getting it into the country right? and we know he doesn't have any nukes.

i'd be more worried about what's about to happen in liberia.

and for f*cks sake quit referring to iraq as vietnam. this is more like, gulf war 1. there's a decent reference.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 07:53 AM
link   
yanno the thing that gets me is this, if Bush and his disiples just said at the start 'Saddam is a dictator we are gona free his people we are going to war, oh and he isn threating us but we want to free iraq' every one would of said oh hurray, He wouldnt of had as much resistance, and he still would of gotten the oil and a foothold in the middle east, but i was just thinking, why isnt he concerned with Africa too? i mean he has the opurtunity to get a foothold in Africa, whitch as we all know is full of gems, sure there is heaps of oil in Iraq whitch will benifet the US econemy but damn he should take his chance in africa, heaps of dictators to kick in the buttocks and as an insentive he can go and claim the gem mines.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 08:00 AM
link   
we're never going to get rid of them, face that. too long have we lived in a world like that for it to be abolished so easily, what we need now is an end to all foriegn military affairs on the part of the US, pull back all US forces, worldwide, and replace them with NATO or UN forces, they have two million GIs who are sitting around doing nothing. i say we should fight the war at home, poverty, hunger, stuff like that, before we attempt nation building and imperialism. who else agrees that we should put america first, starting with heightened defence on terror, an end to the bush admin, a way out of this war, and a clear way to get our economy back and running. depend more on made in the USA instead of made in china, it will produce more jobs, two, find an alternative to oil, it's already been done, but the oil giants are pushing the hydrogen cell fuel market out, don't hold on to the last drops until the world is doing, act now, act quickly, begin testing and production on hydrocell cars and stuff, figure a way to pput it in airplanes and our airforce, firgure out how to use it at home. then we will not be dependant on foriegn oil. america first, freedom first, let the true patriots stand.

top topics

join