It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A catalogue of 36 lies by Tony Blair

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 08:03 PM
link   
traprockpeace.org...

A neat little catalogue.

36 lies sorted by Weapons, Inspections & Concealments, Past inspections, Finding weapons, Terrorism, Decision and Post-War Iraq.

It is good that 'president' George W Bush is not the only one with an avid readership and listenership.

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Although I think Bush is a lying warthog, I do think it's unfair that he gets all the blame while Tony Blair was equally deceiving. Tony Blair has a lot to answer for, but I ge the feeling that if he doesn't answer, no one will care, because the spotlight is on Bush....

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Agreed. Bush topics at ATS have a much higher hit rate than Blair topics.

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I respect him now as he's taking it all on the chin and coming out fighting.

I agree with him and I have faith in my PM!

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 10:30 PM
link   
BUSH GOT ALL THE BLAME?

ARE YOU INSANE MAN?

OUR P.M. is taking all the damn hits in this, almost like he's the fall guy. Blair is openly jarred and lambasted by his own party in public, and lets not even tell you what the british public think of his integrity.

"Do you have blood on your hands Primeminister?"
"Will you resign Primeminister?"

Bush is the fool, but once again the bushes get away with it, wake up america and get rid of that moron.

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I do Kind of feel bad for Blair.He seems to be an upstandng leader. Although I dont know if it's because hes British and has a great way with words, or if its because Bush looks like a chimp when placed next to him. And by the way David I dont think that we can get rid of him until his term is up. At best he seems to have around a year left since I dont think that we can impeach him or boot him out of office.

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by David
BUSH GOT ALL THE BLAME?

ARE YOU INSANE MAN?

OUR P.M. is taking all the damn hits in this, almost like he's the fall guy. Blair is openly jarred and lambasted by his own party in public, and lets not even tell you what the british public think of his integrity.

"Do you have blood on your hands Primeminister?"
"Will you resign Primeminister?"

Bush is the fool, but once again the bushes get away with it, wake up america and get rid of that moron.

Sorry David, I was referring to the ats bord rather than the public........although I do think Blair should be more direct in answering questions.........he's sneaky

top topics

join