It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No More Vaccines - Apocalypse Now

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Even more tripe, now combined with a touch of religious mumbo-jumbo or so it seems.

Vaccines do work and are the most effective way to prevent infectious diseases.

www.nidirect.gov.uk...#:~:text=Vaccines%20are%20the%20most%20effective,protect%20against%20potentially%20serious%20illness.

And why would God hate "vaccines"?

If he made us and we made vaccines, then what would be his beef?

Considering created in his image and all that jazz.

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Well let's get philosophical, the only time truth is relevant is when you have to actually act and do something.on information provided, the information source must have proof, so it isn't just an opinion. There is anecdotal evidence and scientific evidence. But both have problems obviously. So any truth you act on can never be fully accurate, so one can only work on the premise of a high degree of probability that such and such is the actual case.On the matters which we spar over.I am of the opinion based on the aforementioned.... That there is a high probability that a serious change in circumstances will affect the current continuum of civilization.Via depopulation. It does not matter about the whys and wherefores anymore because it is becoming an emerging fact. Requiring some type of personal action before the event becomes terminal.

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

That's why I like poker. You never 'know' what the truth is, but at some point you have to believe you do.

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Did the covid vaccine stop covid?

Maybe you should look at Australia.
They were vaccinating before covid hit......go look at when the rise in deaths started in Australia.

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Whatever the cause as time goes on it is irrelevant, Gates Fauci and all the enablers might have done it and might think that they are doing the work. But after all is said and done unsustainable systems are finite, and already have a destruction time built in. Nothing lasts forever. Probably has something to do with central planning to consolidate the power base, one miscalculation, and the whole system collapses.

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 05:44 AM
link   

The covid vaccine prevented the serious onset of the disease and hospitalization.

Maybe you should just get on with your life and stop worrying about vaccines.

After all you did not get vaccinated, so I'm not quite sure what your beef is.

Anyhoo if you think the world would be a better place without vaccine technology well good luck to you.
edit on 20-7-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 03:19 PM
link   

You said the world would be a better place with vaccine technology. Without a shred of evidence to back it up.Even when I stated as a fact that when a Doctor actually did the sums to find out if this was true, he was quickly deregistered when his evidence pointed to the complete opposite of your statement. I do not doubt that some vaccines are effective. But we are not talking about a vaccine, it is an experimental gene therapy posing as a vaccine.

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

So God sends diseases and makes folk ill, does that mean doctors and hospitals trying to treat them are going against the will of God and that they are all doing Satan's work?

OC, I normally agree with what you post. However, in this instance, I have to call you out on posting a straw man.

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Mabey you should do a course on applied logic, the temporal evidence from Western Australia is quite clear.I'll hit you with the Youtube version cus you don't like B Shute

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Thejaybird

Here is a good study about vaccinated and unvaccinated. It is only to be found on Bitchute, so obviously it is just a load of lies. No Arthritis in the unvaccinated. What!!! www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Say the boy that doesn't believe in viruses.

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Watch the video.

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Its Jimmy Dore who does nothing but cough up anti-vaxxer rhetoric.

Thats 30 minutes i refuse to waste ta very much.

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Vaccines are considered one of the most significant achievements in medical science and public health humanity has achieved.

They have saved countless lives and played a crucial role in eradicating or controlling many infectious diseases.

Which is plainly evident to anyone with half a brain.

Then again you don't believe in viruses, or rather are unwilling to comprehend the evidence which proves the exist.

Simple as that really.

We canny teach pork that refuses to learn and does nothing but worship Bitchute nonsense.

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Watch the original John Campbell interview with Senator Rennick instead.

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Its Jimmy Dore who does nothing but cough up anti-vaxxer rhetoric.

Jimmy Dore can't be anti vax because he took the vaccine.

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 04:55 AM
link   

John Campbell is not a medical doctor. He is a nurse and lecturer who teaches nursing studies.

So one anti-vax lunatic to the next who has been debunked how many times now?

You people really need to get new material.

healthfeedback.org...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

link   

And he's still standing, how does that one work?

link   

Vaccines are considered one of the most significant achievements in medical science and public health humanity has achieved.

Are you talking about tradition vaccines?

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 04:57 AM
link   

And he's still standing, how does that one work?

He had adverse reactions from the vaccine......he spoke about it on the Joe Rogan show.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join