It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Navy artillery and gunfire at UFO

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 08:53 AM
link   
A captivating Twitter video has emerged, an extraordinary event unfolded above the Anzali Port in Iran on July 13, 2023. Witnesses were stunned by the presence of a massive unidentified object in the sky, which quickly prompted the Iranian Navy to react. With remarkable speed, the navy swiftly mobilized ground-based artillery and naval gunfire, undoubtedly aiming to assess the situation and ensure the safety of the region. Despite their concerted efforts, Iranian air defenses struggled to neutralize the mysterious object, as all attempts to destroy it proved to be unsuccessful.

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: andre18

I have no idea how reliable this report is, I'll let others who are eminently more qualified to comment on that than I am.
But isn't it sort of typical and quite disturbing that the immediate response to something we don't know and understand is to attack it?
Who knows the 'object' may have reacted?

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Its a UFO, UAP. Looks like 5 sided geometric shape with several gravity amplifier's. It also has a ionized wispy atmosphere. Could be USA owned or other.

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I don't see any other reports on that. Of course, I googled it and just got the old Iranian incidents.
And the Iranian site Press TV has nothing on this story.
edit on 16-7-2023 by introufo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 09:34 AM
link   

All I’m getting……retry comes up with the same message

👽

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

press retry, it will load eventually. i had the same issue

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 09:58 AM
link   
We can't identify this object, let's shoot it and see what the remains look like!

Humans are fun like that

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Where's the object?

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

Where's the object?

Silly question, it's clearly in the video, the bright glowing orange orb like object located at the top, being fired at by projectiles.

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: andre18

Where's the object?

Silly question, it's clearly in the video, the bright glowing orange orb like object located at the top, being fired at by projectiles.
Not silly, considering they are shooting past the orange artifact at something else. In a few frames at the end there does seem to be something much bigger.

Here is a screenshot of the incident. You can see the 'orange' object being shot past and at something much larger @:44 point in the video.
The yellow arrow represents the orange thing and the blue arrow show something much bigger.

edit on 7 16 2023 by Ilikesecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   
They are clearly shooting at the bright light.

It seems to have some sort of invisible defense as the projectiles are being stopped somehow.

At seconds 26-27 lightning or electricity arc of some sort shoots out of the top of the object.

Wonder if shield was pierced and this happened as a result or was it firing at something else we can’t see in video. Plane attacking it? Bigger long range missile coming at it?
edit on 16-7-2023 by pianopraze because: Correcting autocorrect and typos

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Assuming this is not CGI, it looks to me like a parachute flare. Probably antiaircraft training exercise.

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ilikesecrets

originally posted by: andre18

Where's the object?

Not silly, considering they are shooting past the orange artifact at something else. In a few frames at the end there does seem to be something much bigger.

Here is a screenshot of the incident. You can see the 'orange' object being shot past and at something much larger @:44 point in the video.
The yellow arrow represents the orange thing and the blue arrow show something much bigger.

I think the larger object is in the foreground. Hence, the reason the camera man is not focusing on it. Tree branch or something.

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Let's shoot at the more advanced alien ship, what could possibly go wrong?

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

A flare doesn’t shoot lightning out of the top.

Here is screen shot from second 27:

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The UFO attack of 1942 in Los Angeles, California is the best one to date, IMO. I doubt the US had that technology back then, but perhaps Germany did.

Second would be the Phoenix lights, although I can see those being from the MIC.

ATSalex: Let's shoot at the more advanced alien ship, what could possibly go wrong?

That's partially why I find it difficult to believe these UAP's are off-worldly.

edit on 70000001111America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Perhaps the Aliens are having fun with the Iranians, who couldn’t hit the side of a barn.

The large craft launched a bright light target for them to shoot at…..meanwhile onboard the craft…..they are rolling in laughter….assuming aliens have a sense of humor.

Those Alien rascals…

👽

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

Assuming this is not CGI, it looks to me like a parachute flare. Probably antiaircraft training exercise.

That is no flare , That is the real deal .

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Dont think so tim

This is a night exercise and they are shooting at flares. Said videos originated by maussan conveniently without a date. Area is Anzali

Where TF is phage

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
Who knows the 'object' may have reacted?

Surely even the Iranians are conscious of "Know your target", versus "Let's pump ordnance into the night and see what happens".

Hopefully they knew because otherwise they were flirting with a lot of serious unknowns. From indeed an advanced alien race with God-help-us capabilities, to downing a loaded civilian airliner.
edit on 16-7-2023 by gb540 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join