It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

460 Known / Suspected Terrorists Captured US Borders

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   
www.fox41yakima.com...

As of June 15, OFO agents apprehended 53 KSTs at southwest border ports of entry and 284 at northern border ports of entry, totaling 337. CBP’s fiscal year begins on Oct. 1.

They also apprehended 125 KSTs between ports of entry at the southern border and two between ports of entry at the northern border, totaling 127 KSTs fiscal year to date.

Combined, they’ve apprehended 464 known or suspected terrorists.

underreported to say the least.
I wonder how many they'd catch on the South border if they were really policing it

I wonder how many they DIDN'T catch

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

I wonder how many they DIDN'T catch

Before BP was forced into silence I remember more than once them saying for every one they capture at least 100 get away.

One day the problem will be so far out of hand there'll be no way of controlling it. If the average citizen can see this, surely TPTB can and an invasion of unsavory sorts plays into their long-range planning.

What's a few 100,000 lives lost to violence in a country of millions? In farm terms it's called 'thinning the herd'.

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
... One day the problem will be so far out of hand there'll be no way of controlling it. One day the problem will be so far out of hand there'll be no way of controlling it. If the average citizen can see this, surely TPTB can and an invasion of unsavory sorts plays into their long-range planning....

It's already out of control.

And we can certainly see it. The TPTB now only see it; they planned and implemented it.

We especially see it in France, and expanding into other European countries. It's inevitable that it'll jump across the ocean. I've see reports of stirrings already in Montreal, Canada.

But, then, some say I should take off my tin foil hat. Some say that I'm just a fear monger and a doomsday fanatic. Some say that the riots in France are just run-of-the-mill French riots. Some say that there's nothing to see, just move along.

But many of us have been saying all along this what is happening in France was the only and inevitable outcome of massive unchecked illegal immigration... or, rather, not-so-covert invasion.

We'll see, I guess. Keep your powder dry, for those who have powder.

:
edit on 2023 7 03 by incoserv because: typos.

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Is it the French rioting in France or immigrants?

Are they rioting in support of French causes or about more benefits and Sharia law?

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Lol, The US are the real terrorists. Go to Kabul and then go to San Francisco. See which is better, safer, and more civilized. You'll be surprised. I unfortunately can not travel to the US or a number of countries that work with them. Kabul was surprisingly hospitable so long as I don't openly offend their beliefs. I believe a being like they believe in created our world which is an illusion after all.

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

Are they rioting in support of French causes or about more benefits and Sharia law?

It's immigrants. Uh, excuse me, not immigrants; foreign agents sent across the border for this very purpose.

See, I'm an immigrant. I live in a country other than that of my birth and my current passport. I respect my country of residence, its laws, its culture, its language. Those who know me here, neighbors and friends, are glad that I live here because I add a little positivity to the overall environment and living conditions. I would never think of rising up against my host country, burning down libraries, police stations, gov't buildings, businesses and private homes. I'd never lob explosives in public places or fire guns are random people.

I am an immigrant.

Those are NOT immigrants!

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JosiahPastorIsHere
Lol, The US are the real terrorists. Go to Kabul and then go to San Francisco. See which is better, safer, and more civilized. You'll be surprised. I unfortunately can not travel to the US or a number of countries that work with them. Kabul was surprisingly hospitable so long as I don't openly offend their beliefs. I believe a being like they believe in created our world which is an illusion after all.

I agree that to a cetain extent the chickens are coming home to roost. But it will not end well for anyone.

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Just to be clear, I am not from nor do I live in America or Afghanistan. I am not Muslim or whatever america identifies as week. Just using this as a comparison. And it's going to get worse.

originally posted by: incoserv

I agree that to a cetain extent the chickens are coming home to roost. But it will not end well for anyone.

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Just to be clear, I am not from nor do I live in America or Afghanistan. I am not Muslim or whatever america identifies as week. Just using this as a comparison. And it's going to get worse.

I understand. Didn't assume any of that.

I had a friend years ago, white guy born on the African continent. He used to talk about the eventual demise of the United States with a kind of relish, as though it was something to be deserved and enjoyed.

On the deserved part, I kind of agreed. On the being enjoyed part, I had to disagree; not because of my citizenship, but because I understand that the balance of global power is very delicate and once the United States is taken out of the picture, it will not be pretty. This is not because the U.S. is some high-morality global peace-keeping power, but simply because that's the say politics and power work.

What is happening in France is what happens in any place when the power structures are compromised then challenged. It will happen, I believe, all across the west. Those who lamented the burden of living under a system that was based even remotely judeo-christian values will, no doubt, really love living under sharia law.

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   
The most recent Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan has this theme running through it. It's only 2 episodes in, but interesting.

I remember when I moved to my wife's hometown for a little while in the evenings I would go to the park to jog. I actually watched them build up the park, it was a pretty rundown shabby plot of land that had a few old things in use by the local school, a racetrack, playground, and whatnot but really decrypt, full of trash, etc. Well, I think it was Rotary International came in and donated the money to make it really nice, and along the outside was a really nice track to walk on 1km total. Anyway I would have my habit of walking or jogging 10 laps, or 10kms in the evening right around when the sun would go down and I would always see a couple of other people that were really faithful and they just jogged and jogged and jogged and jogged and jogged, I told my wife, wow those guys jog a lot, she said they were runners for the cartel, they would smuggle drugs across the border. I was just thinking they were there for the exercise like me. 🤷‍♂️
edit on 3-7-2023 by randomuser because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JosiahPastorIsHere

What on EARTH are you talking about? In Kabul, they regularly pull women out of the car if they are traveling immodestly and execute them on the street. Rape is a crime that often Carrie’s the death penalty…for the victim since unless you report the crime with four respected Muslim men who witnessed the penetration, then you are likely to get yourself executed for the crime that THEY see, tarnishing the name of a Muslim man. Bacha Bazi or whatever it is called is rampant…basically they never ever see women other than their sisters and mothers so the guys who don’t end up raping their sisters will go out in search of the prepubescent boys and watch them dance and then pay their mothers and fathers for a night of anal sex with them as they wear jewelry and a dress or even buy them for a year or more until they reach 16 or so and they are discarded, sometimes returned home and just as often, killed and thrown out with the trash. Damn near a quarter of the population is addicted to heroin. Afghanistan is a filthy country with filthy beliefs and practices which come nowhere near the US other than the US’s most illegal, dark, secret markets and such…not accepted by society as a whole. And the way out, education, was just pushed back another 20 years at least as girls were just once again removed from school and only a percentage of the boys attend the public schools and half of the curriculum is wasted on teaching Islam and all its backwards, medieval, violent beliefs…

So yea, it’s one thing to use hyperbole. And I’m sure the people you met were nice. But in reality, Afghanistan couldn’t BE more effed up and given that Biden handed it back over to the Taliban and the people don’t fight back when the Taliban barely has any man power…although Biden just equipped it to the point of it being I believe the third or fourth most well equipped nation on earth, but they obviously don’t want or care about equality, freedom, cleanliness, modesty, morality, etc. Just keep lying to yourselves and living in a medieval disgusting slum, Afghanistan. They will never abandon Islam and as long as that is the case, it is objective truth, their country is a sh*thole.

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   
so how many real terrorists have entered the USA?

are they at all organized?

are they waiting for the right moment to mount a coordinated...something?

4th of July? Christmas? Election day?

suppose they assault 40 different shopping malls late August before school starts.
opening day NFL.
World Series.
so many possibilities.

are they just bleeding us dry by getting government benefits?
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: add content

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Elections have consequences.

*shrugs*

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
so how many real terrorists have entered the USA?

are they at all organized?

are they waiting for the right moment to mount a coordinated...something?

4th of July? Christmas? Election day?

suppose they assault 40 different shopping malls late August before school starts.
opening day NFL.
World Series.
so many possibilities.

are they just bleeding us dry by getting government benefits?

All of the above.

Part of what you described is what is well know and documented as the Cloward-Piven strategy. It partially entails overloading the social net services and systems to the point that it breaks them and the economy and disrupts society.

As to the other part, why do they need anything coordinated? Look at France right now.

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

*shrugs*

Stolen elections have even more consequences.

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 05:49 PM
link   

*shrugs*

Yeah, I'd rant more but the site don't like that any longer.

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 06:07 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   
The Roman Empire was caused to fall from within .

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 08:28 PM
link   

*shrugs*

Yeah, I'd rant more but the site don't like that any longer.

What?!

I di'n't say nuffin'.

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

So, what's a little mostly peaceful protest if they want to express themselves?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join