It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Orange .

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Out beyond ideas of wrong-doing and right-doing,
there is a field. I'll meet you there.
When the soul lies down in that grass,
the world is too full to talk about.
Ideas, language, even the phrase "each other" doesn't make any sense.

Very introspect , I can read this over and over and find new meaning every time.

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Sometimes I think technology or something that we consume in modern day suppresses some of our natural abilities somehow.
But then again the Indians and many others sat under the stars with no modern technology and totally organic food sources their entire lives and they really didn't gain any sacred knowledge or unlock any special abilities. Maybe a more positive outlook or attitude.
I think it's that we haven't evolved fully yet perhaps.

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Funny thing about Orange, Dark Orange is a real thing (we see it all the time). The conspiracy lays in why people think the color Brown exists (it doesn't).

Semantics?

We can't definitively say the colour other people see but what we can do is mix primary colours and compare, someone who is colour blind would struggle with all the colours that derive from the one they lack perception in which is usually red. The likes of purple, orange or brown are not the same for them.

Does a colourblind person know they are missing something without interaction?
How many colours actually exist?

So what colours actually do exist would be my wondering, just the primary one's? But what about people with aphakia that can see ultraviolet?

There's a lot to ponder from what you wrote
gains and losses eh? We don't really know without reference points.

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Did that piece of thumb skin grow into a whole new hand with an emmense hatred towards all citrus fruits?

Whoh! no way
Way

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Lordsauron

But then again the Indians and many others sat under the stars with no modern technology and totally organic food sources their entire lives and they really didn't gain any sacred knowledge or unlock any special abilities. Maybe a more positive outlook or attitude. I think it's that we haven't evolved fully yet perhaps.

Didn't they though ?

Native Americans once covered the Americas living off the land and completely in-tune with nature. I'm sure you've heard the stories of Native Tribes that just seemingly disappeared off the face of the Earth .

Just because you can't shoot laser beams from your eyes doesn't mean you don't have special abilities.

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

The color brown really is just dark orange.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

I was eating blood oranges... over twenty years ago. I just saw them in season at a locally owned grocery store and liked their color and the tart taste. I am not too fond of clementines or tangerines because they are too sweet and I hate juice oranges for the fleshy pulp you have to eat. Then I started seeing blood oranges in juice drinks and in other stores. Always ahead of the curve.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

The Bible says we were made from the Flesh of the Father . Or if you would rather see it as we are made of the same dust that formed the Universe.

Maybe you should read Genesis 2:7 again, cause it doesn't say that "we were made from the Flesh of the Father". It says we were formed "out of dust from the ground". So I wouldn't even automatically count that as "the same dust that formed the Universe".
edit on 5-7-2023 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I agree it's more of a composite colour than a secondary like orange.

I was musing about that little saying "you don't miss what you never have" and if it applies to colour blindness whilst also keeping in mind the OP, particularly this:

Is it just me or has it always felt like we are missing something ? A sense or an Appendage that we once had but no longer . Funny how the Spirit adapts though isn’t it , As though we were never missing anything at all .

How would an individual even know they're colourblind without communication? Imagine for a second they went through life without finding out, would they have that "lost appendage" feeling?

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

How would an individual even know they're colourblind without communication? Imagine for a second they went through life without finding out, would they have that "lost appendage" feeling?

It's interesting you say that , I didn't know I was Color Blind until a Nurse at MEP's tested me . In truth though I wasn't color blind at all I just saw color differently than other people .

At-least that is how another Doctor put it , I got a second opinion because being color blind in the military restricts you from doing many jobs . It turns out I see all colors perfectly fine , Just in a different Spectrum .

But to your point would the Person notice if they had never been told ......Yes I noticed when I was young that I viewed colors differently but never felt I was blind to them.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

The Bible says we were made from the Flesh of the Father . Or if you would rather see it as we are made of the same dust that formed the Universe.

Maybe you should read Genesis 2:7 again, cause it doesn't say that "we were made from the Flesh of the Father". It says we were formed "out of dust from the ground". So I wouldn't even automatically count that as "the same dust that formed the Universe".

A fair point I figured I may have misquoted that one .

26Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, after Our likeness,

And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

The Dust was the Lords a creation of the Lord and he formed us from the Dust in his Image.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I find perception can be a highly nuanced thing. Oh how we interpret information...

But to your point would the Person notice if they had never been told ......Yes I noticed when I was young that I viewed colors differently but never felt I was blind to them.

I'm glad you got that 2nd opinion
I've only known a couple of colourblind people but it always seemed like a disadvantage to see shades of grey, especially if 2 different colours look exactly the same. I do wonder why and when you noticed the difference when it comes to yourself because there's usually some sort of reference point, usually. That said finding out something is different doesn't necessarily mean their wasn't suspicions on the individual's part.

posted on Jul, 13 2023 @ 06:51 PM
link   
How can you perceive the color Orange? I never understood that.. Like... You see it and then?

<< 1   >>

join