It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Max Blumenthal speaks at U.N. --- AKA --- Dead Man Walking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I am not very familiar with Max Blumenthal, nor his "The Gray Zone" Media structure but he got to speak to the U.N. Security Council a few days ago.
Here is What he had to say. 14 minutes long

I Think he is speaking to the wrong people, the UN probably doesn't give 2 shtz about anything he speaks of. They are probably all rolling thier eyes, knowing full well what their job is.

His brief diatribe ends with him blaming the Security council for failure to enact Article 51 in an apparent attempt to avert WW3.

Article 51

Nothing in the present Charter shall impair the inherent right of individual or collective self-defence if an armed attack occurs against a Member of the United Nations, until the Security Council has taken measures necessary to maintain international peace and security. Measures taken by Members in the exercise of this right of self-defence shall be immediately reported to the Security Council and shall not in any way affect the authority and responsibility of the Security Council under the present Charter to take at any time such action as it deems necessary in order to maintain or restore international peace and security.

The biggest Irony here being that The Russian Federation is a permanent member of the security council

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: datguy

I watched it earlier.

Where does everyone suppose the military grade weapons on the streets of France are coming from?

I'd be willing to bet the tens of billions in weapons sent to the most corrupt country in Europe had some fall of their trucks before they found their way, conveniently, into the hands of people rioting in the country who's leader just floated joining BRICS.

I doubt anybody will be checking those weapons, but I have little doubt that is at least one source.

Anybody that says it couldn't happen, don't forget that we blame gun crime problems in California on the weak gun laws of the surrounding states. Weapons are very portable, after all.

ETA: I should add that when I was watching I thought this guy must have a death wish. You aren't wrong there. I didn't watch it all because it sounded mostly like things I already knew.
edit on 7/2/23 by Ksihkehe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I was reading a while back where Russia and Ukraine were close to working out a deal when this first started; Putin would agree to withdraw all troops and Zelensky would agree not to join NATO. Then the US (go figure) put the kibosh on that, and here we are.

I have to wonder how much money that cost. Every time another country tried to hammer out a peace deal, Biden would send a rep. and the next day that country would be helping to finance Ukraine.

A lot of countries-and people-have been bought to keep the global corruption ball rolling.

A very popular phrase in the US is "What goes around comes around". When I think about that, the entire history of America's actions since becoming an independent country have yet to 'come around'. That's a scary thought.

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I was reading a while back where Russia and Ukraine were close to working out a deal when this first started; Putin would agree to withdraw all troops and Zelensky would agree not to join NATO. Then the US (go figure) put the kibosh on that, and here we are.

I have to wonder how much money that cost. Every time another country tried to hammer out a peace deal, Biden would send a rep. and the next day that country would be helping to finance Ukraine.

A lot of countries-and people-have been bought to keep the global corruption ball rolling.

A very popular phrase in the US is "What goes around comes around". When I think about that, the entire history of America's actions since becoming an independent country have yet to 'come around'. That's a scary thought.

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I was reading a while back where Russia and Ukraine were close to working out a deal when this first started

Russia was open for discussion and invited Ukraine to hash it out with them.
Ukrainian leaders refused to come to the table.
This was in 2014 , IIRC.
Something close actually happened way back in the early 2000s.

This sh__ could have been averted early on .
edit on 7/3/23 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Well it’s coming around quite nicely to France, that’s for sure.
I would imagine that England and Germany are “ripe for the pickin”.
Biden and Co. may give it a go in America, but unless they figure out a way around that pesky 2A, the infiltrators may want to think twice.
Though it sounds like a goodly number of young Chinese men are enjoying the open southern border.
Funny that. If they keep the CCP police stations up and running in America, could make for a nice little exercise. But they had best remember the sentiments of Yamamoto !
Class…… class ….who can remember his quotes ?
edit on 3-7-2023 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

I was reading a while back where Russia and Ukraine were close to working out a deal when this first started

Russia was open for discussion and invited Ukraine to hash it out with them.
Ukrainian leaders refused to come to the table.
This was in 2014 , IIRC.
Something close actually happened way back in the early 2000s.

This sh__ could have been averted early on .

Why agree to a decade of peace when you can have a century of leverage

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."
Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

"Do not live bowing down, you must die standing up"
Genryusai Shigekuni Yamamoto - Bleach

edit on 03am311000000023 by datguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Russian President Vladimir Putin showed a draft of the peace treaty signed by Russia and Ukraine in 2022
the draft of the peace treaty between Russia and Ukraine was initialed by a leader from the negotiation group of Kyiv who even signed the document of ‘security guarantees of Ukraine’.

Boris Johnson appeared in Kyiv with military gifts for Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy when the media was announcing the probable success of peace talks between the nations. After this, the Ukrainian delegation did not appear again for the negotiations.

Zelensky broke his promise when the Russians withdrew their troops from Kiev in view of the peace agreement between the two nations.

Putin also questioned, “Where are the guarantees that they will not renounce any other agreements in the future?"

“Russia never rejected negotiations,"

[www.livemint.com...]

The very worst thin anyone can do is put their trust in politicians and world leaders, believing they're telling the truth.

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   
"I was reading a while back where Russia and Ukraine were close to working out a deal when this first started; Putin would agree to withdraw all troops and Zelensky would agree not to join NATO. Then the US (go figure) put the kibosh on that, and here we are."

i must take the USA in my stride here because it was the UK, Boris Johnson in person.

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 03:59 AM
link   
SPAM

edit on 8/18/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join