It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brain Science from Bench to Battlefield: --- AKA --- Fingerprints of The NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   
In this thread I will present a summary of a Lecture which can viewed.
The images i have included are screenshots taken from the video, which were presented to the audience by a projector

The lecture is titled
Brain Science from Bench to Battlefield: The Realities – and Risks – of Neuroweapons

and was presented by one James J Giordano at the
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory's Center for Global Security Research (CGSR).

Even a glance at the Linked Bio above will show that this man is very smart, so the information he presents in the video should be taken at face value.

"Dr. Giordano is currently Fellow of the Project on Biosecurity, Technology, and Ethics at the US Naval War College, Newport, RI; chairs the Neuroethics Program of the IEEE Brain Initiative; is Senior Science Advisory Fellow of the Strategic Multilayer Assessment Branch of the Joint Staff of the Pentagon, serves as an appointed member of the Neuroethics, Legal and Social Issues (NELSI) Advisory Panel of the Defense Advanced Research Projects’ Agency (DARPA), and is consulting bioethicist to the Department of Defense Medical Ethics Center (DMEC)"

However, it is in taking this information at face value, that I have some very serious cause for alarm. While he is a charismatic speaker and obviously well versed in these topics, I feel like the instances of him downplaying threats and assuring "ethical" uses of the technologies described, only lays the ground for "plausible deniability"
The video posted below is just over 1 hour long and i will say i was surprised i had watched through entirely, while taking notes. The topics are attention grabbing and i found the subject matter very interesting and well presented. It did not seem like an hour so i hope many of you will take the time when you can to review it yourselves.
To note, the lecture is from June 12, 2017. sorry it took me so long...

Continued with summary...

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   
For those who have trouble watching or lack time, or are just lazy I have provided some time stamps and quotes of important sections of his lecture that I think many will find not only interesting but suspicious given the time frame. All of the topics I will summarize can seen to draw parallels to recent or current events including Covid-19. Let us begin.

In the introduction, the host states

"his work is dedicated to studying and defining of current and political dual use capabilities of neuroscience and neuro technology...His expertise is in brain science and how it can be developed and engaged in military applications, warfare applications, and bioweapons, both by state and non state actors"

at 1:40 we get a disclaimer on the screen
"the opinions expressed here do not represent the LLNL or the U.S. Government"
It is Important for me to note here that in the entire presentation the ONLY opinions expressed are the speakers "ethical reassurances" that these technologies are not being misused. Everything else is fact.

at 5:17 we get some good insight into some concepts that we should all be aware of in regards to propaganda.

"That renders the brain sciences exceeding important, not any more perhaps in certain ways than other areas of the biomedical sciences, but in ways that are both practical and philosophical. In other words, If I am able to, in some way assess and affect this "thing" (referring to the human brain), that is in at least some way demonstrably and perhaps to a large extent responsible for making you "you", your persona, your thoughts, your hopes, your dreams, well look at the power that that could yield.
We like to talk about influencing hearts and minds but this is an question of influencing brains to influence hearts, to then influence minds."

This to me clearly shows that he has already thrown ethics out the window. The concept of this being used "unethically" for at a minimum, propaganda is reinforced a few minutes later when he states.
9:13
"obviously, we can in fact use that information, and arguably the capacity to be able to, not just use the information but actually phisically affect the brain with these techniques and tools, in ways that are important to national security, intelligence and defense agenda"

What a minute....because it sounds to me like he's saying they want to brain wash us, not only that WANT to but that they CAN!

12:40 the beginning of the section titled "soft and hard weapons" has more information than should be summarized for to preserve context but he explains the different types of weaponization that can be used in the context of Neuroscience.

15:00

"were targeting the brain, and were targeting the brain at a variety of levels"

17:40

"now we are looking at the intervention techniques, do NOT ignore cyber. Because power comes from knowledge and information, and if i understand how a brain works and how neurocognitive mechanisms are operative in the varying impressions we then gain in our thoughts and emotins that ultimately feed into our behaviors, I can manipulate the type of information in its delivery so it can be to influence brain state.
This is part of the incentive and underlying rational and methods that were employed in a DARPA program called "Narrative Networks"....
The more we know about the way a brain works the more we can utilize said information to develop key narratives in phycological and miso operations that are then viable to be able to be used to influence individual and group brains"

Here he refers to "Military information support operations (MISO)" and DARPA's Narrative Networks

20:00

"and i refer to a group of reports that we have been putting out over the past few years through the strategic multi-layer assessment group...at the Pentagon that looks exactly at that, the neurocognitive dynamics of deterrence.
This is still somewhat soft (in reference to the difference between soft and hard weaponization techniques), we still tend to rely more on the older forms of get in there and do the job, and now what we are looking at basically are things like drugs, bugs, toxins and devices.
One more time drugs, bugs, toxins and devices."

27:25

But now lets move a little bit more, into the more direct applications of viable neuroscience and technology with regard to battlescape use, battlescape applications.
"I have given lectures over the past couple of years and have written chapters that have directly attributed the brain as the next battlescape, and i truly believe that as do a number of my other colleagues, im not alone in that belief...
in 2014 wrote a second report that said yes indeed the brain sciences have matured to a point were not only were they ready for "prime time national security and defense applications but are currently being investigated and in some cases are being used in such endeavours, not only domestically but world wide"

33:58

"Moreover we can also utilize some thing called TITAN, which is Tiered Integrated Tracking and Access Networks, that utilize biologically implantable chips, to then track key individuals in a variety of circumstances...
In other words I don't need to identify you by your uniform or by your clothes but perhaps by certain anthropometric characteristics, and in this case, biological signature"

In regards to TITAN, there is no specific context that can be applied to this example as far as specific studies to the topic at hand. There are however many scholarly articles regarding the subject, some of which I have linked below that I feel are relevant.

Google search for T.I.T.A.N. results
Which includes such scholarly articles as,
Federated Internet of Things and Cloud Computing Pervasive Patient Health Monitoring System
Towards a Novel In-community Healthcare Monitoring System over Wireless Sensor Networks
A Software Defined Networking architecture for the Internet-of-Things

for anyone who is not fully aware of what "The-Internet-of-Things" is, it can be best described as
"The Internet of Things (IoT) describes the network of physical objects—“things”—that are embedded with sensors, software, and other technologies for the purpose of connecting and exchanging data with other devices and systems over the internet."

YES, he is talking about using human brain implants as an interface for global tracking and identification.

35:15

"...could be very very useful, it also, obviously, opens the specter, it clearly opens a Pandora's box"

Continued....

edit on 01pm31200000023 by datguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   
37:55

"the same is true with neurosensory and augmentation, here ill speak very specifically to some of the program's you have ongoing. There have been some bioengineering programs here at this laboratory that has looked at the capability to increase visual acumen, if not restore sight...increased capability to create second and third generation cochlear and auditory implants...
These are not limited to the usual range of the human sensorium but can in fact be used to get increased focus, sometimes called eagle eye or something referred to as bats ear...
So the ability to then extend the sensorium and modify human capability outside of what falls within the Gaussian distribution of what is human, clearly is capable here.
And may be paired to other forms of neurological intervention to create open and closed loop brain systems to really expand not only the capacity of the human system within its functional range, but to go beyond that and now have something called exceptional modification,no sci-fi here folks only facts"

His words, not mine

From about 40:00 to 48:00 it starts to get thick (IMO) and i recommend watching for yourselves and NOT taking my word for it but he begins to talk about certain circumstance that have happened to play in out in our society in the past few years
I have linked a twitter account which focuses in this segment of the video, and to be honest the reason I even came across this video at all, please watch and listen carefully

twitter.com...

46:45 "in some instances these devices have already been used"

again, the amalgam of the information provided should be experienced and viewed personally, don't take my word for it.

-----------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: I decided to leave my own personal comments here instead of in a separate post. This turned out to be longer than I was expecting. I hope you have all enjoyed and been enlightened as well as educated from the the information as I have

WOW!!!!!!
so much to unpack. In creating this presentation for your consumption i have watched the entire video twice and i still do not fully understand its implications.

The technology is certainly impressive but we have not seen any examples of it in practice, or have we?
Social engineering, Covid 19, The end of the video pretty much shows how they could(can/do) use weaponized insected to and other nano technology to basically influence and control the human mind.
Are these school shooters just DARPA experiments or some other insidious "non-state" player?
Was Covid merely the flu disguised as a suggestive placebo to test these other TITAN programs?

I suppose they will always have "plausible deniability" in regards to this tech and these applications being used against the American people. But what about around the world.

I can clearly this technology already being alluded to and perhaps utilized by organizations like NATO as mentioned, the WHO, NIH. Definitely in regards to, global financing, health passports and tracking people.
and this doesn't even touch on the concept that they can use this to sway the "hearts and minds" of groups of people, not just individuals, Trans, Antifa, BLM, Proud Boys heck any organized political group can be a target or front for federal agenda.

I would love to hear some of your thoughts and opinions on this.

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Well, the WEF's slogan is 'you will own nothing and be happy , so this is something I've seen coming .
That's also why they want us all to be as similar as possible , and as mindless as possible , meaning no different races, pesky genders, annoying religions etc //sarcasm, so they can more easily mind control/alter us.

I didn't read the article, but my guess is that they will also force this , or 'fear' this on the general population in time.
Maybe the masses will start to wake up then.
edit on 1-7-2023 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 05:32 PM
link   
If as much time, energy, money and effort were spent on improving the human condition and promoting brotherhood as is spent on division and weaponizing every new thing that comes along we'd be living in an Eden of our own creation by now.

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: datguy

This to me clearly shows that he has already thrown ethics out the window. The concept of this being used "unethically" for at a minimum, propaganda is reinforced a few minutes later when he states...

..."obviously, we can in fact use that information, and arguably the capacity to be able to, not just use the information but actually phisically affect the brain with these techniques and tools, in ways that are important to national security, intelligence and defense agenda"

A most excellent thread, datguy. This overlaps with some of my own research but it's been a bit, so I'm sure this will give me a start getting back up to speed.

After 9/11 a whole boatload of monies was spent on this--and overlapping--modalities. Yeah, they are much farther in these pursuits than most of us would imagine until you dig a little.

Also interesting to me is the current media-campaign about UFOs and how stuff like this is related. I'll try to find some sit-down time later and see if I can manage to contribute something. S&F

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 06:15 PM
link   
The sheer force of human will versus the lack of understanding consciousness makes all of their experiments fail, the really only know how to eff with your hardware but have mixed results do to the other variables I said about.

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I think this belongs here.

rumble.com...

I'll watch your video tonight.

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

YES! it absolutely does, very on point and the fact that the description mentions the "Covid experiment rollout" has me excited to learn more about these programs
"know your enemy"
Thank You for the addition to the thread, I'm already watching
The concept of "person to person" transmission over the internet is scary and amazing to me

Edit: Its also amazing to watch these presentations and see aspects of so many ideas, then to see those same ideas present in so many unique threads here.
edit on 01pm31800000023 by datguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2023 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: datguy

Great thread.

I'm sure a great deal is possible and may be well-adapted for niche uses now, intensive individual manipulation, though it's largely unnecessary to involve too many chemicals for the broader effort.

With the alteration of baseline human hormone profiles, in combination with intensive immersion therapy (ie a totally controlled media technosphere), they have a pretty good stranglehold on the population. Passive uptake through medicines, retail goods that release toxins, and the food/water that we only test for a few things with any regularity.

Ethics are quite obviously not a concern anymore. These people running things have convinced themselves their own theater is the most important thing in the world, so ethics only means finding the excuses to further perpetuate their ruse. They're literally the ones that cause the problems we need to prevent from happening, but they propose the solution is always further subjugating the people that aren't doing it.

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
I think this belongs here.

rumble.com...

I feel like I should have included more information with this post.

The above link is to a video lecture from 2018 titled: Full West Point lecture by Dr. Charles Morgan on Psycho-Neurobiology and War

Dr. Charles Morgan is an expert in the defense industry.

The lecture mostly deals with the technological side of brain science, emerging technologies, and related experiments.

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: datguy

With regard to the video lecture in the OP. I found it very informative. There is sooooo much information regarding this subject and so many aspects to dive into. Science and technology have been exploring an amazing new frontier, the mind.

One of the more frightening things mentioned in the lecture, were things like mobility and mortality agents. The idea that invisible, and undetectable, means could be used to harm, or kill, someone covertly is extremely disturbing. There was mention of what was refered to as a "stroking agent". It was an agent that slowly clogged your arteries and cause a stoke. That unfortunately reminded me a little too much about the things I've been hearing about spike protein? Oh, and I just remember that he mentioned something about a hypothetical, modified Zika virus, but I can't remember what it was for. It might have been to target a specific group of people.

There's been talk that some of these technologies exist, not only in the hands of governments, but also in the private sector. This lecture touches on the idea of do it yourselfers, which is also a bit disturbing. Private individuals who would use chemical, and or, technological methods to control others, very often do so for nefarious reasons such as rape or robbery.

I am certainly glad that ethics are being taken into consideration, that an old proven model is being used, but I can't help but feel that many lessons are probably still being learned the hard way.

I've been learning that brain interfacing technology has been in development of decades. It's been said that voice to skull (V2K) tech was use in the Iraq war. V2K tech used pulsed microwaves to vibrate the skull, or jawbone, to cause bone induction, or conduction audio.

Today, bone conduction headphones are available for public use.
Best Bone Conduction Headphones 2023

This is how they work

V2K takes this technology a step further by using microwaves to remotely induce audio at a distance.

edit on 2-7-2023 by IndieA because: Clarification

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   
This information is deserving of it's own thread, but I would like to touch on the chemical aspect of mind control, which has also been in development for decades, and share a couple of videos that I recently came across.

Edgewood Arsenal human experiments

From 1948 to 1975, the U.S. Army Chemical Corps conducted classified human subject research at the Edgewood Arsenal facility in Maryland. The purpose was to evaluate the impact of low-dose chemical warfare agents on military personnel and to test protective clothing, pharmaceuticals, and vaccines. A small portion of these studies were directed at psychochemical warfare and grouped under the prosaic title of the "Medical Research Volunteer Program" (1956–1975). The MRVP was also driven by intelligence requirements and the need for new and more effective interrogation techniques.

Overall, about 7,000 soldiers took part in these experiments that involved exposures to more than 250 different chemicals, according to the Department of Defense (DoD).

The chemical agents tested on volunteers included chemical warfare agents and other related agents:[1]

Anticholinesterase nerve agents (VX, sarin) and common organophosphorus (OP) and carbamate pesticides
Mustard agents
Nerve agent antidotes including atropine and scopolamine
Nerve agent reactivators, e.g. the common OP antidote 2-PAM chloride
Psychoactive agents including '___', PCP, cannabinoids, and BZ
Irritants and riot control agents
Alcohol and caffeine

Agent BZ, and similar compounds were found to be exceptionally promising and were even included into some US munitions, up until a certain time.

BZ, aka QNB, aka Agent 15, is similar to a naturally occurring deliriant common in Colombia. This chemical is often used by criminals because it causes a blackout state of mind, where a person is conscious, can function, is highly suggestible, yet will not remember what happened. It's estimated that over 10% of all emergency visits in major Columbian cities are due to this kind of poisoning, however detection can be extremely difficult as the effects mimic psychosis and cannabis overdose, and testing methods are not common and not well known.

Here's some videos documenting experiments with agent BZ on US soldiers.
You will notice a mental incapacitating effect, as if their cognitive function has been greatly reduced. There's some suggestibility observed, as well as loss of memory. It's possible that incapacitating agents are available to certain law enforcement agencies, intel agencies, and maybe even private contractors, but that would probably be classified. I suspect that the same is true with existing brain computer interfacing, and pulsed microwave (Havana Syndrome causing) technologies.

edit on 2-7-2023 by IndieA because: Added information

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Thanks again for the added input and the additional videos.
The ones you have added had me laughing a bit but the ideas that they could or even have used something like this on the public is scary.

Something like this used in a crowd could cause mass panic and hysteria. If your ever in a protest and you see lots of dragonflies gtfo....but on a more serious note. The points that are made in regards to nano tech and cellular coding are probably the worst. basically we could all have these bugs within us now just waiting for the right signal to activate them.

but on a more positive note, the concept that we can use DNA to save, store and transmit real world data is astounding.

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Since the virus that causes AIDS, targets the sexually promiscuous, amongst over groups, I have to wonder if HIV was genetically engineered to control population growth, and or, weed out and reduce "less desirable" people.

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Some more Video Presentations from the same speaker in the OP

This one is from 2018 at the Modern War Institute at West Point and focus more on the weaponization and types/styles of warfare Utilizing his special brand of Brain science 1 hour 7min.
www.youtube.com...

Another, shorter presentation leaning more on the ethical application and concern which was presented for the Kennedy Institute of Ethics in June of 2021

And Another from what looks like an interview he did from his living room which I have not fully watched yet. this is the most recent video I could find from Dr. Giordano and is from April 2022, and it seems like it was prerecorded and then formated for a more Q & A session style presentation but I again I haven't watched it fully through

edit on 04pm31900000023 by datguy because: (no reason given)

He speaks about this DARPA N3 Project

TextEssentially the idea is whats communicated in the title of that project
"Next-Generation Nonsurgical Neurotechnology" (N3)

though in the interview he says "Next Generation Non-invasive Neural Modulation"]

The idea here is to utilize exceedingly small scale devices that are capable of both sensing the micro and macro environment of the brain and transmitting to that micro and macro environment utilizing implantable devices, essential nanoscaler transmitters and sensors, that can be implanted within the brain with minimally invasive, or NON invasive means. In other words providing this material for these sensors that can be injected into the bloodstream, inhaled, ingested and the guided into the brainspace in a very precise vast array of sensing and transmitting electrodes that can be accessed remotely. Which then allows remote capability to read from the living brain, and interpret if you will the brains language of communication utilizing decision technologies, computational algorythms and AI.

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Another one from 2022 that touches on the potential integration with AI and he speaks several times of Elon Musk and his Neuralink
He only speaks briefly in this presentation but as he simply restates and some cases quotes pieces from his earlier speeches it really lends to my feelings that he is not very concerned with ethics as he also speaks of the programs he works on within DARPA, in this presentation he mentions NQ.
I have been unable to find anything regarding this and my assumption is that it is some form/evolution of the previous N3 program as mentioned.

I have also included an interesting video on the DARPA N3 program

edit on 08am31900000023 by datguy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join