It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has disclosure commenced?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   
i may be wrong here but i think a notary would witness the signing of a document in an 'official' capacity - ie to legitimise its signing in thier presence

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Is there some form of official link confirming this signing? The very first link provided only sends you to a message board on another site.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Who took those pictures of Dan Burisch? Where did they come from? Who is that lady and man present with Dan with his hand on a bible? Some things need to be explained. I think this is only happened within the past 2 days, so I'm sure more info will be posted in the days to come...

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Guys this is for real, contains photos which for definate make this legit, also some very interesting correspondence posted.
eaglesdisobey.org...

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
They just look like average Joes signing and shaking hands into one of the meeting rooms at their work (probably into another telecom company). Fed offices don't look like that here in Canada... actually they look a lot more bland and boring than that!

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I would have to agree with you offices are a lot more 'TACKY' than that. What I do not understand is from where this information leaked if it did. Why is it under the canadian governement that such a thing would be done to one of the strongest nations in the world. Does not make sense.

More info please....

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by KpxMarMoTT
I would have to agree with you offices are a lot more 'TACKY' than that. What I do not understand is from where this information leaked if it did. Why is it under the canadian governement that such a thing would be done to one of the strongest nations in the world. Does not make sense.

More info please....

In addition, how is the canadian government going to prove that MJ 12 even existed? How is the canadian government going to verify all the other claims Bursich(sp) has made regarding aliens.

If this signing did occur, this paper work is being processed in the non-shadow government portion of the canadian government. But what would the non-shadow government know compared to the shadow government about E.T. The shadow government of the U.S. and Canada could easily shut this Bursich guy down by covering up their tracks regarding the whole ET phenomenon. So in the end, he would go to jail for perjury.

[edit on 10-4-2005 by kyateLaBoca]

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I'm sure there's a way to bring forth information to another government. But I doubt he'll have proof to prove either way. I doubt he'll be charged with Pergury because no one can prove that what he's saying isn't true either. This story leaked only 1 day ago. Lets wait and see what happens before we judge.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
I'm sure there's a way to bring forth information to another government. But I doubt he'll have proof to prove either way. I doubt he'll be charged with Pergury because no one can prove that what he's saying isn't true either. This story leaked only 1 day ago. Lets wait and see what happens before we judge.

Yea I guess your right, we should wait and see. But my prediction is, if this story gets over, then the farthest it'll go is in a stalemate. He cant prove anything, and they cant disprove him either, so the case is thrown out.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
But never the less this would be a good way this disclose information regarding a nation. This secret, (Maj12) and what they have been mandated to do, would certainly touch a whole lot of people in the governement. If I had to do It I would try having another country do it for me.

But this still does not prove anything. At all. Ever wonder why almost every year a little more information is given about this subject. Sounds way too easy to me. Unless something else we don't know is hapenning. But the fact still is that we do not know!

And as disclosure goes, What would the canadian governement know about. Is there any ties between canada and the states regarding to this phenomena. I would come to think that they are all managed by respectable countries. Thats my two cents.

[edit on 10-4-2005 by KpxMarMoTT]

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Don't wanna break the fun, but that's obviously a hoax. Two things are strange here... Why is it stamped at the name of "Sandy Gudaitis" form the County of Clark (in some US state), when this document was written and signed between the Minister of Citizenship of CANADA and applicants Don Deppeller and Toni Jannelli???

if you look closly right above where it says clark county its says state of nevada

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Hi guys. Thanks so much for all the input. Please bear with me and let me attempt to explain a few things as best I understand them.

The court case in progress is about an immigration request for Don and Toni, former citizens of DC, who fled the States to Canada after having phones tapped, vans parked outside their house and strange goings on for longer than they could put up with.
This all took place approx 3 or 4 years ago when Don was in receipt of a video of Dr Burisch, supplied by Marci McDowell, who is now allegedly on the "inside" working with Dr Burisch, under the control of the Maji (different to, but related to Majestic).

Since that time, through various sources including Bill Hamilton (also integral to the research), and also alleged "insiders", a small global group of ordinary people (including Don and myself) has been researching this story and attempting to piece together information concerning the veracity of the data supplied. We have a vast amount of information on Dr Burisch, and have actually conversed with him via yahoo chat and webcam.

YES, there are heaps of unanswered questions, plenty of psychological games being played by various groups, and plenty of egos which sometimes get out of control.

We have been led to believe that there has been a split in the majority of the current 12, and that certain information may be "allowed" for release to the general public, provided it is done in the "right way" (whatever that is....). This supposedly means that a guided form of disclosure may commence.

So, along this long journey which has mostly consisted of forum discussions by known and anonymous figures (easily 20 - 30,000 posts by now), yahoo briefcase drops, many websites, webcam conversations, covert email, and some face to face, we now come to a point where the alleged "Powers That Be" have agreed to follow a certain process. These people have intimated before that they were not comfortable with any of the processes employed to date via the ufology community. (This is not to be taken as fact, it is only what we were told)

Don and Toni wish not to return to the states, in fear of their personal wellbeing due to the circumstances in which they have found themselves in. Central to this long drama are the happenings in and around Dr Dan Burisch and his "employers".

Through recent negotiation, including Dr Burisch's retirement and the alleged split in the controlling management ranks, a pivotal point supposedly became available to assist with 2 objectives:

1/ Officially recorded admission of certain information to the Canadian judiciary via the court case of Don and Toni, to assist them in gaining immigration status.
2/ The first steps in what some may see as a disclosure process.

I completely agree that we can only speculate as to how any of this information may be proven without doubt, by anyone, without say reproduction of experiments or a "landing on the WH lawns". It is however fair to say that Dr Burisch and co are going out on a new limb in doing what they have done.

Could / would there be a congressional hearing to be a product out of this process? I really don't know, and don't fully understand how things may or may not progress from here.

It was correctly pointed out that Sandy Gudaitis was in fact a public notary in the process of witnessing the signature of the forms to be submitted to the Canadian court. These forms were then faxed to Don for use in his case.

That she and her husband Alan are involved with Mufon Nevada is a point that the group has certainly brought up as a subject for further investigation and understanding.

It is a fact that the Gudaitis' have a personal relationship with Dan Burisch & Marcia McDowell. They also lives in Vegas, which is where Dan resides, and being a clerk it would make some sort of sense, I guess, that Mrs Gudaitis witnessed the court documents. The pics shown are most certainly not intended to represent a court setting. I understand it would be a private residence.

It's natural for us to be suspicious, and we intend to remain vigilant by following any $$ trail which may or may not eventuate out of this. That is always a sure way, if done correctly, of sniffing out a set up. To date, over the last few years, this has not happened.

Both Dr Burisch and Ms McDowell have guaranteed that they will not be party to making a buck out of this, in their communications with us.

What can I say? I am an ordinary Joe, just like most of you, and am not attempting to make a hype out of this info until I fully understand it's ramifications. I've been following this "fantasic" journey for a long time, and have collected a lot of data along the way, learnt many things, and tried to remain objective and alert regarding disinfo (theres been heaps of that!!), unneccessary diversion and staying on track in what is such a difficult area to comprehend.

As mentioned, I have "chatted" to Dan Burisch and Marci McDowell and all preconceptions aside, I found them both to be highly intelligent, worldly individuals with a good sense of humour.

For me, the jury remains out regarding fact or fiction, hoax or truth.

Having said that, I would also add that the extraordinary lengths these people (known and anonymous) have gone to with regard to the history of the story (back to Roswell and Forrestal connections), the documentation provided (video, pics, birth certificates, marriage certificates, licences, awards etc) and the labrynth of connections etc is simply mind boggling. (no, as usual there are no conclusive et photos......sorry
)

What attracted me to the story and kept me there was the incredible way this saga has tied together so many aspects of the anomalous world around us, from science and creation, to mythology, to technology, to the mysterious.

I'm certainly not asking for people to believe this or believe that, or to defend that which I can't fully comprehend. You will make up on your own minds based on that which you find acceptable as reality in your world. I simply present this information in the context of sharing awareness.

I was told once before, be careful what you wish for.... I'm being careful.

Hope this helps in some way to put a context on my original post.

Cheers

[edit on 11-4-2005 by Crackajack]

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   
What is Dan's relationship to National Security Agency (NSA) Project Preserve Destiny (PPD)?

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crackajack

What attracted me to the story and kept me there was the incredible way this saga has tied together so many aspects of the anomalous world around us, from science and creation, to mythology, to technology, to the mysterious.

[edit on 11-4-2005 by Crackajack]

What exactially did you find out about thoes topics? Anything that we haven't heard here before?

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Crackajack,

Is there anything that we, the members of ATS can do to help Dan and Toni? Or for that matter, yourself and others involved in this case?

Would bringing this situation to the greater Media and spreading awareness through various individuals studying the UFO/Majik phenomena, such as Stanton Friedman (to name one) help?

I remain open, yet detached.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 02:27 AM
link   

What is Dan's relationship to National Security Agency (NSA) Project Preserve Destiny (PPD)?

Dan allegedly worked on Project Aquarius and Project Lotus or STAAR, which are allegedly "bean boxes" or compartmentalized projects within PPD.

What exactially did you find out about thoes topics? Anything that we haven't heard here before?

Very possibly nothing you haven't heard before. Sorry to cop out (I'm a little tired) but there is a wealth of information and data at www.eaglesdisobey.org

Is there anything that we, the members of ATS can do to help Dan and Toni? Or for that matter, yourself and others involved in this case?

Good question. Continued research on all sides of the issue would be of great help. As far as publicity, I wouldn't go there until at the very least, a court recognises and accepts the documents presented. It may have a ways to go after that no doubt.... Until then, we have, as usual... pure conjecture.

That leads me in to some bad but not surprising news.

I'll paste in the happenings reported from court today by Don himself. After that is an anonymous post I would sincerely suggest is from Marcia McDowell, and then one from one of the unknown "players" who seems to steer events every now and then. Following that is a post from "a raven". These "ravens" have proven themselves to be in the know with Dr Burisch and his surroundings / activities. I don't know if it's one person or many, as the posts are always anonymous. The final paste is a reply from Don to these anon posters.

Quite the mind #$@% indeed!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dondep
Pro
Pro

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:04 am Post subject: Body-blow

Friends, I have some very bad news. The Court DID NOT EVEN LOOK AT IT. The judge had his mind made up. HE DID NOT EVEN CARE. He obviously wanted to rubber-stamp what the counsel for the Respondent (this would be the 'prosecutor', who in this case is the Minister of Citizenship & Immigration) said in his response. Basically, because the Respondent did not respond to my Application for Judicial Leave last year (and this is what he said in response to my question as to why Leave was granted in the first place), this was only an opportunity to assert that there was no error in the original ruling by the IRB. That is to say, the judge agreed with the findings of that tribunal, which was: there is no public record of Majestic 12, no precedent, and so it cannot exist. There is no grounds for plausibility, therefore any affidavits concerning these things are rendered moot and inadmissable. In effect, I was told: "Yes, you seem sincere in your belief, but it isn't possible, so it doesn't matter how many affidavits you bring me."

The Court DID NOT EVEN LOOK AT THE DOCUMENT. I had prepared 5 copies, with clear cover and nicely bound, in the required format. I had all the applicable Rules of the Federal Court Rules and the Immigration & Refugee Act, complete with section and subsection, but when the judge on duty for that week is a small-minded strict-constructionist (euphemism for 'hanging judge') who is bent on not accepting any additional evidence, despite its historic import, one can only go past them.....TO THE SUPREME COURT.

Incidentally, even if Dan himself were there, with J-Rod in tow, this particular judge wouldn't have admitted any testimony from him, and would've probably told him to 'get that freak out of my courtroom'. Had the judge who ordered this proceeding actually presided, I'm certain that at the very least he would have actually LOOKED at the document. Just to make clear to the reader; there is no longer an APPEALS court for immigration cases, due to the abuse of the system in the past. However, once judicial leave is granted, it allows additional evidence to be presented that wasn't available at the time of the original hearing. It is also an opportunity to show any error in the reasoning used in the original ruling. Since that original ruling was based on the lack of a public record, the assumption that it is too fantastical is supposedly acceptable. Here is a snip from my motion:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TAKE NOTICE THAT the Applicants will make a motion to the Court in
writing under Rule 369 of the Federal Court Rules, 1998 (the “Rules”).

THE MOTION IS TO request leave to enter a Form 255 “Request To Admit” and its concurrent Form 256 “Response To Request To Admit” from Dr. Dan Burisch, Phd., Majestic badge No. H-6196-Maj-E-ret., of Clark County, Las Vegas, NV, pursuant to Rule 8 (1); Rule 41(4) (b) and (c); and Rule 312 (a) and (c) of the “Rules”.

THE GROUNDS FOR THE MOTION ARE that:

(i) Rule 8 empowers this Court to extend the time fixed by subsection 341(1) of the Rules after such time has expired;
(ii) The following sections of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act are applicable:
(iii) Sec. 150.1; (1) The regulations may provide for any matter relating to (b) the disclosure of information for the purposes of national security, the defence of Canada or the conduct of international affairs, including the implementation of an agreement or arrangement entered into under section 5 of the Department of Citizenship and Immigration Act.
(iv) Sec. 113; (a) an applicant whose claim to refugee protection has been rejected may present only new evidence that arose after the rejection or was not reasonably available, or that the applicant could not reasonably have been expected in the circumstances to have presented, at the time of the rejection; of the Federal Court Rules, 1998 (“the Rules”).
(v) Sec. 182; (1) In conducting an inquiry, the judge is not bound by any legal or technical rules of evidence and may receive, and base a decision on, evidence presented in the proceedings that the judge considers credible or trustworthy in the circumstances of the case.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now the fight gets serious.

I just hope the judge hadn't gone duck-hunting with Dick.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

M

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:06 am Post subject: Reply with quote
Don and Starry,
I'm so sorry to hear the news and can't even begin to imagine the frustration you must be feeling. What a load of crap. I can't help but wonder if the outcome was decided before you ever set foot in court.
Please know you guys have many supporters here who care about you.
I have a feeling this fight still has a long way to go.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DONDEP READ!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:07 am Post subject: DONDEP READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote
YES TOMORROW IS A NEW DAY BUT TODAY SOMETHING IS CREEPING AWAY FROM YOU THAT YOU MIGHT NOT REALIZE!!!!!!!!!!! YOU FIND YOURSELF IN THE MIDDLE OF A WAR BETWEEN THE MAJI AND THE ILLUMINATI AND THE PRESSURES COULD CHANGE THE MAJI'S MIND ON ALL THIS AND IF THAT HAPPENS NO MATTER WHAT THEY HAVE SAID THEY WILL PRESSURE DAN TO SHUT HIS MOUTH!!!!!!!!!! GOD IN HEAVEN IF THAT HAPPENS EVERYTHING THAT HAS BEEN WON HERE IN THE REAL WORLD, A LEGAL PAPER, WILL GO TO NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE REQUEST TO ADMIT SAYS "FOR THIS HEARING ONLY"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I SUGGEST, NO I REALLY SUGGEST YOU GET A HOLD OF MCDOWELL IF STILL POSSIBLE REALLY QUICK BEFORE SHE CREEPS BACK INTO THE WOODWORK AND TAKES DAN RIGHT WITH HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF SHE DOES AND HE DOES, THAT PIECE OF PAPER YOU HAVE IN YOUR HANDS NO MATTER WHAT THE HONESTY DAN GAVE UP THERE - IT WILL ONLY BE WORTH FOLDING PAPER TO STOP YOUR DESK FROM WOBBLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S ALWAYS BAD TO HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE SAME TROUGH AND ASKING MORE OF DAN AFTER HE HAS DONE WHAT HE HAS DONE WILL REALLY BE ASKING A LOT FROM A GUY THAT IS RETIRED AFTER 20 YEARS, BUT DAMNIT IF YOU DON'T, THE ONLY THING YOU WILL HAVE IN YOUR HANDS IS A GOOD FEELING, NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING LEGAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU NEED YOU REALLY NEED A GENERAL AFFADAVIT THAT CAN BE USED IN ANY COURT ANYWHERE AND FOR ANYTIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DON'T LOSE CONTROL OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU CAN STILL CONTACT HER, YOU BEST GET WRITING OR SLEEP THROUGH THE HISTORY.

DAMN.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a Raven

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:18 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea he's (Dan) lost a lot of weight. The damage is moving through his body. He's dying. He is on special medication to slow "it" but it won't stop "it". He only has a few years left. He knows it. That's why the video autobiography and him being willing to tell the truth.

a Raven
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dondep
Pro
Pro

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:57 am Post subject: Duly-Noted

Duly noted. I suspect that all is not as it seems; as one of us has mentioned recently, it almost seemed too Hollywoodesque to be 'real'. That's okay, we've been down this road before and it'll get worse before it gets better. That Court was a sham, and I gather it was constructed that way intentionally.

Again, it's only 10% what happens to us, it's 90% how we deal with it.

Boomer, now that you're back, don't fade away just because of this. This ain't Hollywood, yet anyway.

Thanks for the update, raven. Give him our best if you can. Tell him that the theft at the Soda Shop has been well-documented both from within and without, and we know all about Snotface and the POLB. If they thought they would change their image in our eyes only to pull the rug out from under us, all the while looking like the Good Guys, "they got another think comin'."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The battle continues....................

Cheers

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Really great question.
I suppose to you - it really matters where or if Dan really fits into the picture..

Dallas
(see LM Howe's 'Earthfiles' for full recorded interviews w/Burisch) - an amazing-amazing read !

Dallas

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Hi Dallas,

Which question are you referring to?

Are you asking if it matters to me?

Sorry, just looking for context.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Could someone fill me in,who is Dan B? and why is he soo impo?

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
We have a shadow government?? (Canada)

I believed that it was only the US that had a shadow government...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join