It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has disclosure commenced?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Another twist, another turn.....
On to the Supreme Court I guess, but no expectations of a different outcome.

Cheers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dondep

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 3:35 am Post subject: GENERAL AFFIDAVIT

Marci has just informed me that there would be no objection to Dan signing a General Affidavit, to the same information, so long as Dan himself is willing. Dan has indicated his willingness, with the proviso that no more pictures from inside his office be posted.

I offered to assist in drafting said General Affidavit, if necessary, and offered to remove any offending pictures.

We aim to accomodate.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaso109
Don't wanna break the fun, but that's obviously a hoax. Two things are strange here... Why is it stamped at the name of "Sandy Gudaitis" form the County of Clark (in some US state), when this document was written and signed between the Minister of Citizenship of CANADA and applicants Don Deppeller and Toni Jannelli???

if you look closly right above where it says clark county its says state of nevada

Repeating the question here, why would they use a notary from Nevada?

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Ok, someone needs to post a link or something with ORGANIZED information about this guy and his story. I have heard bits and pieces but most of what i heard is wild to put it mildly. Also it seems difficult to piece together this story as it is spread out over numerous forums and websites(some of which have apparently been shutdown or tampered with). Please, does anyone have a complete compilation to this guys story?

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Hi Hal,

I thought I answered this one. The all live in Nevada (Dan included) so used a notary there to witness his signature and then faxed the docs to Canada.

Trustnone,

Here are the best links I can offer (via the one link below). It's just not an easy story to summarise. Most people won't have time to wade through all the info, and will only want an easy answer with "truth or bull#?" and the related smoking gun to show either.

I see people here and elsewhere grabbing one so called headline or one 5 minute debunk effort, and making that their belief or truth. That's the perogative of an individual I guess. Nothing anybody can change. We all have different standards of truth and our belief systems require different confirmation.

Sorry, I'm rambling.....

Here's the link.
eaglesdisobey.org...

Cheers

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 05:03 AM
link   
If all that is legit, why did they go to the Canadian government? Canada is like the 51st state. Take it to the Venezuela. At least Venezuela has a stong leader that has stood up to the U.S. Did they actually think they were going to allow that to get out through Canada?

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 05:20 AM
link   
The couple who fled the states fled to Canada. As you say, maybe a poor choice, but funds may have been limited and lifestyle would be a factor I guess.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I read somewhere that Dan doesn't even have been in the college he claims he have. I'm not sure if this is true but that's a good question. Crackajack, do you have any links on confirmation of Dan's licenciature? Any reference to a place where he has worked at?

Does Project Aquarius, Preserve Destiny, Lotus, really exist? Cause there isn't that much information 'bout that.
You see, it's kinda hard for me to believe that he was in a peace conference wiht EBEs because we're going to die in 2012 and through the Ark Project we will go to Orion or something like that.
So, if there is a shadow govt. and there's already people chosen to go there, will the shadow govt. lideres go to? If it's supposed to start from the beggining why would the bad guys go if it will happen the same again? A power struggle.

If they don't go, how is it possible? They control the world, literally. So they can't be foolished. Why would the EBEs make a treat with them if they will be foolished in the future?
That's too much fiction without proofs for me to accept.

I'd be pleased to get these questions answered.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Hi InfoIsPower,

Regarding the projects, I like you do have not found enough info to make an informed judgement as to the legitimacy of said projects. If they are legit, it makes good sense I can't find much info....hehe.

I'm not going to try to convince you of anything. That's totally up to you. My objective here is to deliver awareness of a situation which has been going on for a long time, for anyone who may be interested.

As to credentials and licences etc, here is our collection to date:

eaglesdisobey.org...

Apologies if some links at bottom of page are broken. A lot of us still have these documents copied and burnt to media, so if they disappear, we can replace them.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Fleeing to Canada was a good choice. Over 5000 american fled here to avoid iraq, before that 50,000 to avoid vietnam. These 2 people fleeing to Canada must convince our immigration board that they would face persecution, not prosecution if returned to the USA. Besides, the beer is better here

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Lol, Scar... I work with a Canadian at present (nowhere near Canada) and he tells me the same thing about the beer!!
Moosehead all the way apparently...

I wasn't insuating Canada was a bad place btw, maybe just an unfortunate choice in the context of a disclosure process. I know the couple involved adore the place, and have made many friends in the community.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   
They could still flee to Canada. But maybe seek dual citizenship somewhere else for Disclosure. The NWO hasn't made it one government yet. Still a chance while there are 190+ governments.

(that is if the conspiracies are true)

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Hello CJ

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
I've already posted this on the ABC News board. Everyone email CNN, FOX, and ABC news. We need to get this story out so it will get covered!

meshuggah- Did you get any reaction from your ABC news post?

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Hi Seion
Nice Av!!

I hear Bill Hamilton was interviewed on Rense tonight and mentioned the case etc. Didn't catch it, so hope to read about it at Eagles soon.

I'd be interested also to hear the level of ridicule at the ABC board Meshuggah

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I went to Yahoo Search and this site is the only one that popped up for me:

www.ufomag.com...

It is supposed to be a letter to ufomag explaining what happened... interesting read.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
referring to the ufomag letter .....So Marcia Mcdowell aka BJ Wolf is still missing? or in hiding?
btw , interesting read. The eagles site is kosher so I am presuming Dan Burisch is as well.

[edit on 14-4-2005 by scar]

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by scar
referring to the ufomag letter .....So Marcia Mcdowell aka BJ Wolf is still missing? or in hiding?
btw , interesting read. The eagles site is kosher so I am presuming Dan Burisch is as well.

[edit on 14-4-2005 by scar]

Marci aka BJ is not missing, since she was inducted she has worked along side Dan as Operations Director.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Hello Everyone,

Dondep will be on Jeff Rense tonight discussing Dr. Burisch and his case.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Thanks for the tip Seion.

FWIW a general affadavit has now been signed, and a photo supplied of Dan signing it. This will enable further use via whatever alternative legal instruments arise.

The objective now would be gaining a valid context in which to use the document, and have it examined in more depth.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I'm late coming to this thread and I couldn't help notice an artists depiction of the ancient Maya city of Palenque. The temple in the fore ground looks like the 'Temple of Inscriptions' which had the tomb of Pacal the Great at the lowest depths of the structure.
The other temple in the background looks like the 'Temple of the Sun' but it's rotated off by 90 degrees according to the actual site. I could be wrong but a little farther away is the 'Temple of the Cross' which is in the correct alignment with the actual site.
I would have to say that aliens of some sort interacted with the ancient Maya people or their ancestors because of at least two discovered artifacts. These beings are closely tied into the ancient sites of central america. I don't want to say it, but I will! -ATLANTIS-
Who are they? Extraterrestrials? Star-Spirits? Fallen Angels?

Found on Cuban Isle of Youth. The Cross is the main bright glowing being and the four other circles are the lesser red glowing 'Foo Fighters' beings. A body of five beings.

Here you see them again in different positions. From the Pina Chan.

weber.ucsd.edu...

The text book I am looking at to describe Pelenque says this about the arial photo of the site:

'The Palace of Palenque in the center is flanked on the right by Pacal's Temple of the Inscriptions and on the left by Chan-Bahlum's triad of temples: Cross, Foliated Cross, and Sun.'

Notice how the Cross symbol comes up again in regard to some sort of aliens. I have never seen the ruins within the triad temples. What does the Cross look like? I can't find pictures in the Mesoamerican books I have. I take that back on one part. The tomb slab cover over Pacal's body shows a large tree-like cross within the Temple of Inscriptions. Actually if you look at the fine detail on the flat, 12 foot-long, 5-ton stone lid, decorated with the semireclining figure of Pacal and a schema of the cosmos, you will notice the cross pattern in question with radiating rays of light. It's right above his left knee. Look for the little 'X' within a circle. I'll post the lid later.

For an interesting discussion on the mystery of a particular cross, check out a thread in the UFO section of ATS titled 'Excellent Read on Fallen Angels.' Scan through the posts that discuss this particular matter.

[edit on 16-4-2005 by lostinspace]

[edit on 16-4-2005 by lostinspace]

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
lostinspace...

very interesting, but you lost me... I'm not sure what your post has to do with the Don Dep/Dan Burisch potential disclosure.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join