It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has disclosure commenced?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 04:27 AM
link   
During the last 24 hours, court documents were submitted to Dr Dan Bursich. You may have heard of or read of Dr Burisch at various news, forums and ufo sites across the net, including this one.
Forms 255 and 256 (Request to Admit and Response to Request to Admit) were signed by Dr Burisch under the seal of notary public, to be presented at an immigration hearing in Canada, whereby the workings of security associated with alleged "Black Projects" are central to the case.

This is the first time that I know of, that actual court documents have been sighted, signed and submitted by such a controversial figure in such an obscure topic. Let's pray for an appropriate outcome on all sides.

For more information read at the following url. Advance pages backward or forward to see history or additional posts. There is also a new topic volume recently posted. It is a free site and there is no registration requirement.

eaglesdisobey.org...

The below images detail the documents mentioned, as well as the signing by Dr Burisch.

external image

external image

external image

[edit on 10-4-2005 by Crackajack]

Edit for image size

[edit on 4/10/2005 by Amorymeltzer]

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 04:30 AM
link   
For me, I would only be happy if I was able to make friends with several Alien Races. That would be my ultimate disclosure.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this information, that looks very interesting. I hope it will have more development soon.
I just hope it is not some kind of disinfo program from US government.

[edit on 10/4/2005 by Musclor]

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I think disclosure is partly here already, through various statements made by several people... Here are a few that you may like (various sources, most on the internet):

"We have, indeed, been contacted-perhaps even visited-by extraterrestrial beings, and the US government, in collusion with the other national powers of the Earth, is determined to keep this information from the general public." - Major-General Wilfred de Brouwer, Deputy Chief, Royal Belgian Air Force

"More than 10,000 sightings have been reported, the majority of which cannot be accounted for by any scientific explanation... I am convinced that these objects do exist and that they are not manufactured by any nation on Earth. (...) I can therefore see no alternative to accepting the theory that they come from some extraterrestrial source." - Air Chief Marshal Lord Dowding, Commander-in-Chief of the Royal Air Force Fighter Command during the Battle of Britain, printed in Sunday Dispatch, London, July 11, 1954.

"I know other astronauts share my feelings.... And we know the government is sitting on hard evidence of UFOs." - Col. Gordon Cooper, January 14, 1997.

"The U.S. Government hasn't maintained secrecy regarding UFOs It's been leaking out all over the place. But the way it's been handled is by denial, by denying the truth of the documents that have leaked. By attempting to show them as fraudulent, as bogus of some sort. There has been a very large disinformation and misinformation effort around this whole area. And one must wonder, how better to hide something out in the open than just to say, 'It isn't there. You're deceiving yourself if you think this is true.' And yet, there it is right in front of you. So it's a disinformation effort that's concerning here, not the fact that they have kept the secret. They haven't kept it. It's been getting out into the public for fifty years or more." - Dr. Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 astronaut-from a taped interview.

"I believe that UFOs are spaceships or extraterrestrial craft... The nations of the world are currently working together in the investigation of the UFO phenomenon. There is an international exchange of data. Maybe when this group of nations acquires more precise and definite information, it will be possible to release the news to the world." - General Carlos Castro Cavero, Spanish Air Force, 1976.

"It is time for the truth to be brought out... Behind the scenes high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about the UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe the unknown flying objects are nonsense.... I urge immediate Congressional action to reduce the dangers from secrecy about unidentified flying objects." - Former CIA Director Vice Admiral Roscoe Hillenkoetter, signed statement to Congress, August 22, 1960.

hmmm... I like those...

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 06:05 AM
link   
They have been telling us the truth for years but they have been getting nut jobs and crackpots to tell us, then they mix it all with an equal amount of made up stuff easily discounted, its better than keeping aton of secrets which always find a way out into the public domain.

All they can realy do is confirm a few facts and admit the lies, but which administration is going to do that?

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Good find!

I hope this isn't another hoax though, otherwise this is the first confirmation of MJ-12...

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Well I hate to sound negative, but this guy has been debunked. www.ufowatchdog.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Hi kyateLaBoca.
Yes I'm well aware of the ufowatchdog information. The thing is, they're debunking a photo, which we all know to be fake, and which was submitted by a third party. This has nothing to do with Dr Burisch directly, as he did not supply that photo or make any claims about it's authenticity. Hardly a credible debunking effort imo.

Great quotes SpookyVince.
How fitting that you included a quote from Admiral Roscoe, who was at one time integral to the MJ 12.

Disinfo is everywhere, and the games we have been submitted to over the years via various psy-ops cannot be discounted.

The court hearing I mentioned will take place over the next 24 hours.

As I said, here's hoping.

If lies and disinfo have been signed off and submitted to a court in an official manner, I would think we have a case of perjury. If not, we have something pretty darn important......

Cheers

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Oh my God, here we go! Way to go Dan Burisch! Disclosure is coming this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew from Bill Hamilton that this was about to happen. You're about to hear the truth! Disclosure is here!

God bless Dan Crain!

[edit on 10-4-2005 by meshuggah1324]

[edit on 10-4-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Whoa!!!I'm starting to see a breach of light throught the big hand of the gvt.!!!

Hope this gets forward.
I'm sorry, but can you tell me what's happening? I'm not in myself yet...

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
What's about to happen I hope, is disclosure through the Canadian government. We'll see what kind of coverage this gets and if he goes to jail for perjury.

I think this is about to open a huge can of worms for the good of Ufology and the existence of ET's.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crackajack
(...)
Great quotes SpookyVince.
How fitting that you included a quote from Admiral Roscoe, who was at one time integral to the MJ 12.
(...)

Thank you, but you know those ones are only amongst the most famous, and really, the one from VAdm Hillenkoetter is definitely not his only one. This guy, you mention it, was part of the original MJ-12 committee, provided it existed, and he accumulated dozens of incredible statements all along his life. Most of them are now difficult to find, because the fall into oblivion...

Roscoe Henry Hillenkoetter is one of my favorites to research on. He died in 1982 at the respectable age of 85. What he achieved is close to unbelievable. The average man doesn't come close to that...

After having been one of the most influent person in the world, as a VAdm in the US Navy, allegedly founder and/or part of the MJ-12 and also the first "official" director of the CIA, he entered the famous NICAP as an administrator. He was strongly then in favor of the extraterrestrial solution for UFOs (at least unexplained ones). He gave up less than a year afterwards, because he thought that the group had "degenerated from a group seeking honestly something definite on the possible unknowns to a body fighting with personalities"...

He was really someone... If I had been given the opportunity to meet him in my adulthood, whatever it would have taken to, I'd have been there!

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
So what's the deal? Is Dan going to testify before the Canadian gov or something? Or did he just simply sign some papers? I want to know what the deal is. Sounds good though. I hope this makes major news (which I doubt).

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I didn't understand what's going to happen...He's going to testify in canada for disclosure isn't he?
Enlighten me.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I just recently heard about this myself. i don't know. Bill Hamilton said something about this to me but I don't remember! Ah!

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
hey this could be big, the only reason this wouldnt reach the news is because they havent been informed. I suggest we all inform various news agencies, im going to email the bbc and at least one brit newspaper. Someone should do drudge as well. Anyone PMed Gazrok?

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Well, but its's disclosure, right?
Everything points out to this year some serious stuff to happen in that matter. I hope this is one of those things...

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I've already posted this on the ABC News board. Everyone email CNN, FOX, and ABC news. We need to get this story out so it will get covered!

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Don't wanna break the fun, but that's obviously a hoax. Two things are strange here... Why is it stamped at the name of "Sandy Gudaitis" form the County of Clark (in some US state), when this document was written and signed between the Minister of Citizenship of CANADA and applicants Don Deppeller and Toni Jannelli???

Majestic 12 is supposed to be a secret council of elite US government officials operating between the President, CIA and US Army... how the hell the Canadian government would have any authority over them into disclosing information, or allowing people related to MJ12 to do so??? These infos are "majestic", which is a level of secrecy that's way above top secret and should most probably not be even accessible to foreign intelligence (even the President is informed under the strict discretion of MJ12 on UFOs, how can a bunch of bureaucrats from the fishtail government up north would have acess to it!?). These Canadian federal officials would be fired from their positions even before they even think about authorizing somebody to reveal such important infos!

This looks too good to be true.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
By the way, there is a Sandy Gudaitis sitting, or sat in the past, at the Board of Directors of MUFON... coincidence? Sounds fishy, very fishy...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join