It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets talk about "A" New World Order --- AKA --- Yur gonna hate me

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The New World Order (NWO) is a conspiracy theory that hypothesizes a secretly emerging totalitarian world government.
BUT what happens when its no longer secret? When the facts are staring you down, What do you do? What can you do?

I'm not going to preach to you here about the history and past of the concept. It should by now be overt and obvious to anyone reading this, that this "New World Order" is here and its here to stay, like it or not.
And its your fault, yes Im talking to YOU.

Go ahead get offended and defensive and write to me your diatribe about how you spent so much time online chatting about it, warning people, spreading the word, "waking up", taking the blinders off....(where is my sheep emoji)
But I digress

These political scientists wrote in the first decade of the 21st century about their concern that mass hysteria over New World Order conspiracy theories could eventually have devastating effects on American political life, ranging from escalating lone-wolf terrorism to the rise to power of authoritarian ultranationalist demagogues.

Sound Familiar? Prophetic? Or just part of the plan? i mean its the internet "They" control everything....right?

For more than 2 decades I have spent some of my spare time here with you so I guess you can blame me also but I made real world efforts to stem the tide. But alas it was all too late. The power structure was already well in place and the flames of rebellion had already been extinguished.
For decades, since before I was born there have been true patriots of freedom who gave everything they had to fight the powers that be, each in their own way. And for decades WE have watched them fade into the anals of history.
Some chose/choose music, theater, writing, politics, revolution, martyrdom, terrorist, but they all stood against the machine we call the New World Order

Have the doors of fate swung open to greet the Anti-Christ?
When does the "veil lift" to reveal our new overlords?

In 2012 I was eligible to run for the Office of The President of The United Sates, I put everything I had into it and got nowhere but in debt. I tried again in 2016 and in 2020. I can not run again this cycle but I assure I will not give up. The US system has been overwhelmed by corporate greed, it is broken and only one thing will fix it...

In the time since my first attempt I have watched as the US political structure has grown stronger and the political division has grown deeper.
Now, here, today, "we the people" are in peril.
Political bias has ripped this country in half, but more specific to this thread, it has created division amongst us ATS'ers
The same people who talk about fighting "TPTB" are too busy fighting each other.
We are supposed to a bastion for the Free instead we weaken our own walls with hate
We are supposed to a beacon for those who want to take "the red pill", but we keep clinging to the very things that seeks to destroy us

So when I say "its your fault" I ABSOLUTELY mean it, from the bottom of my heart
But again I digress...
My intent is not to single you out or direct my anger at you, its quite the opposite, but you need to know my stance before I ask you

What is YOUR New World Order?
or do you want absolutely NO change at all?

Do you sit and wait for the change to come to you? that tells me you don't care enough to stand up against it, or you, like me, know its already here and cant fight it.

I see so many things I want to change, to make a better country, and a better world, but many of my ideas, are the same that are held within this concept of a "new world order"
I want to erase our borders, remove divisive politics from the equation and unite all humanity. Isn't that the goal, the "end game"?
Why are we fighting each other? Wouldn't the world be better off with a One World Government?
Wouldn't that resolve issues like Palestine, Ukraine, North Korea?
I certainly would give up these illusions of freedom people take for granted, if it meant humanity could clean the planet of toxins like plastic and arsenic, colonize the moon/space, cure diseases, never have a hungry or homeless human.

So yes I'm all for a new world order, its the best thing that happen to this planet right now and don't see any down side
If its the Anti-Christ that rules, that means Christ will return, even Muslim's are waiting for that
If its the Rich who are in control and can feed and house the people, I know I cant afford it.

Its progress for humanity, don't stand in the way

edit on 25pm30900000023 by datguy because: (no reason given)

edit on 25pm301000000023 by datguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 09:40 PM
link   

The New World Order doesnt have to be something to be afraid of, it CAN be for good but only if you make it that way

Stop fighting each other

Stop carrying water for those who turned you against your friends and your families

Unite with them, Unite with me, unite with everyone

Stop fearing change, stop breaking down the progress that humanity NEEDS

We NEED to break this cycle

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 10:33 PM
link   

The New World Order doesnt have to be something to be afraid of, it CAN be for good but only if you make it that way

We The People won't be making the New World Order; it will be the same corrupt oligarchs and elite that have been running the show all along. Do you really trust them to make fair rules for all?

Most people see the NWO as a transfer of all wealth and power to the 1%. Why would anybody expect any more compassion than they've already shown for humanity?

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: datguy

Well, you're right that our saviors and heroes and heroines aren't the ones making the most noise or getting the most attention... and they aren't the ones quibbling and whining on the web.

I can also agree that our world needs change, including some so-called "woke" changes.

But it ain't over till it's over. And we aren't there yet.

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

The one percent already have all the wealth, what's left to transfer?
They are the ones who make all the food we eat already
They make our homes, they coordinate medical treatments, provide us with clean water

As far a trust is concerned, who did you vote for last election? do you trust them?
Do you think the people you vote for are needed to bring humanity into the future?

What about a world order with no bs politics or greedy politicians?
Seems that "we the people" DO trust the politicians bacause they arent doing anything to change it

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

But it ain't over till it's over. And we aren't there yet.

When is it over? what is the definitive point that "it" would be over?

Is the expectation, that a new world order must be violent and oppressive?
And what is "it"? is it the vile state of the country and the hatred in the streets, because I wish that would end. when do we get there?

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 11:14 PM
link   
So basically Hilliary's "Vast Right-wing conspiracy"

Why can't it just be, corrupt politicians and corporations, like it has always been?

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 11:26 PM
link   

It will be over when we're all dead and gone.

A new day will dawn when we can break the left-right paradigm and we think and act as citizens -- not partisans.

Until then, we are a work in progress. We are, always have been, and probably always will be.

It's unrealistic to think we can eliminate hate... or any other vice. It's not within our power. The most we could do is to criminalize and penalize... and that will only create more hate... along with anger, and violence, and loads of other toxic emotions creating ever more conflicts and confrontations. Which is pretty much where we are, because that's what folks have tried to do. Trying to enforce group think/beliefs/emotions never works out well.

Nor does a centralized one-size-fits-all government ever work out better -- more practical, more economical, more efficient, more effective -- than local community-focused government.

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Well , Some People Never See it Coming Until it's To Late..........

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 11:34 PM
link   

No offense, but this was the most childlike reasoning I have ever seen for the one world government. None of what you desire is attainable nor will what you desire happen if one entity controls the entire world.

You must not really understand the human being at all. I say this in all sincerity. I mean to not judge you, but make you think for a second about what you are hoping for.

In a nutshell, you are saying I see problems, I do not have a solution, so I will give all my power and everyone elses power and freedom to one group and hope for the best.

It almost makes me laugh, but it also frightens me. How many more of you are there?

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

It's unrealistic to think we can eliminate hate... or any other vice. It's not within our power. The most we could do is to criminalize and penalize... and that will only create more hate... along with anger, and violence, and loads of other toxic emotions creating ever more conflicts and confrontations. Which is pretty much where we are, because that's what folks have tried to do. Trying to enforce group think/beliefs/emotions never works out well.

Nor does a centralized one-size-fits-all government ever work out better -- more practical, more economical, more efficient, more effective -- than local community-focused government.

But it could be done if people stopped making excuses as to why it cant be done.
I agree that more penalization isn't the answer, its a waste of resources and energy.

I don't think its a matter of enforcing anything upon people. We need something we can unite around, an idea that encompasses what humanity is, and I don't mean a threat as alluded to by Reagan.

Also I don't think we, as the human race, have ever tried a one world government. The fear that it could end up bad for people is a mental block that prevents humanity from reaching its goal

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Yes, the NWO is already here. It's always been here. This entire system is and always has been built on the backs of slaves. I may not have all the answers but the way to freedom is not through politics or political reform. I know that for damn sure.

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: greendust

You are welcome to your own interpretation.
I do understand humanity pretty good, not to say I am an expert but this is not my first day.

What I am hoping for is unity, one earth, one human race, does that really frighten you?
what are you afraid of? is it the fear that you will allow yourself to be a part of something bigger than ego and greed and possession?
Is it your fear of losing your nationality? Or is it fear of simply the unknown?
Is it better to stick with what we have now?

I see the problem and I have solutions, its not about my ego I have no power to give just my thoughts and wishes

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I think it is pretty important to have a governing body like the UN that is made up of representatives from each nation. However, I am also of the opinion that nations should definitely keep a lot of autonomy. I think that it is smarter to have a decentralized government in this way that can adapt to each nation's particular issues.

I am also a supporter of Democracy. Some people have pointed out that governing bodies like the EU are made up of officials who are not elected, yet they make policies and laws.

I don't think it would be that hard to come up with a happy medium.
edit on 26amMon, 26 Jun 2023 00:10:22 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 02:24 AM
link   
If you want some cold, hard truths, here's some. The entirety of humanity has fallen into severe patterns of abuse and addiction that leads to self-destruction. The only ones who will be capable of evolving are the ones who have the awareness to see these patterns in themselves (also reflected in the world around them), have the humility to admit the problem and have the willpower to pull themselves out of the patterns and break the cycles of addiction and abuse that have held us down for centuries of time. If you've ever witnessed someone battling a serious addiction then you know how daunting the task is to break that's habit. Many lose the battle. Now picture the whole of humanity forced to face this war within themselves. It will take a miracle for everyone to notice their shackles, then find the strength to break them.

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 02:27 AM
link   

As long as people choose those who reflect their own desires, rather than their needs, the world will be plagued by selfish and corrupt leaders.

We choose them because we are them.

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: datguy
a reply to: greendust

What I am hoping for is unity, one earth, one human race, does that really frighten you?
what are you afraid of? is it the fear that you will allow yourself to be a part of something bigger than ego and greed and possession?
Is it your fear of losing your nationality? Or is it fear of simply the unknown?
Is it better to stick with what we have now?

I see the problem and I have solutions, its not about my ego I have no power to give just my thoughts and wishes

the one thing you best hope for is TPTB have included you
"in their plan that eliminates 90% of the populace"
or you actually think
depopulation is a joke the TPTB are playing here ?

kind of hard to unify with those who want to end you
those one's who enjoy the spoils of your toil while they call you a useless eater

not exactly sure who these pitches are bought by
sure as crap not me
They are the ones who make all the food we eat already
They make our homes, they coordinate medical treatments, provide us with clean water

personally humanity will be fine without the 1%
would they even exist without us 99%

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 04:08 AM
link   
The biggest battle around here is the one against ignorance. When knowing just how hard it can be at times to have ones world view turned upside down as the facts emerge, I don't see this conflict ending anytime soon.

When a centralized authority gets things right, great. When they stuff up, bad. With how the WHO has been more beholden to corporate interests rather than the science with how covid has played out, a lot of concerns and questions with where this NWO is going is warranted. A top down, one size fits all approach to medical issues is both nuts and evil.

The UN is not all bad, has gotten a lot of things right. Still many conflicts and disagreements exist among the general assembly. Good too have one house where people from around the world can get together to sort their issues out and not kill each other, at least there.

As for what kind of consensus emerges, when most of the nations are in on it, generally reasonable. When a small wealthy faction looks for legal immunity to get their way, heads up. Don't consent to things that don't make sense.
edit on 26-6-2023 by kwakakev because: spelling

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: putnam6

Well , Some People Never See it Coming Until it's To Late..........

Cuz work sets us free now, right? Right? RIGHT?

Industry groups are pushing state legislatures to weaken child labor protections

Child labor laws are under attack in states across the country

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Im very opinionated about the failure of the U.N. Charter
While this would be the closest world body I see compared to what my personal beliefs are in line with, the implementation failed before (almost?) any one here was born. The idea that it was allowed to continue to become what it is now is a betrayal of its own charter.

I don't think it would be that hard to come up with a happy medium.

Compromise is not the issue, humanity has shown its ability and desire to compromise many many times. Its what happens after, when men are left in charge of maintaining the compromise.

originally posted by: socialmediaclown
If you want some cold, hard truths, here's some. The entirety of humanity has fallen into severe patterns of abuse and addiction that leads to self-destruction...
It will take a miracle for everyone to notice their shackles, then find the strength to break them.

Whats the old Saying?
"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men…"

So, how do we get to a compromise AND maintain it without the pitfalls of corruption?

originally posted by: lasvegasteddy

the one thing you best hope for is TPTB have included you
"in their plan that eliminates 90% of the populace"

Here you , and others are wrong in your assumptions.
I have no desire to be a part of their plans, quite the opposite. In my perseption of a new world order, these people are stripped of their power.
Not by force unless they provoke it, but setting new standards and "compromises" that will prevent people from being a position where they could become corrupt in the first place

personally humanity will be fine without the 1%
would they even exist without us 99%

Here you are correct in your assumptions
They do not exist without us, we empower them, so STOP empowering them. Stop feeding their corruption and greed. It is because of them that humanities past efforts to create a unified world have failed.
Stop buying their products, stop voting for them, stop making their actions valid.
But alas now we come back full circle to the issue of addiction, and again I will point out that the coming of the New World Order is here, and it IS your fault.

What have you done to stop it? NOTHING
So accept it because you are complicit in its rise, or get up and stand against it!
Stand up for YOUR New World Order

edit on 26am30900000023 by datguy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join