It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lemon Yellow Pink Cherry Lips

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   

For the many souls of time, She found you sitting on the cornfield of life. Far from the distance of the past. As ship 333 landed she looked up high above her ways. The screams of love in the distance were heard from high above this beautiful world she landed on. Her memories of the time around him faded. His love for her never died. Only time changed.

The worries of his vast world never changes, habits stayed with pink visions that surrounded his love for this beauty queen. The might of his yellow mind never pleased his soul. The time was near. The two were about to reunite for the first -1000 years.

Sections of his blank mind were all above time. He had nothing left but beauty for his soulmate of time. The bells of joy rang new tunes. Tunes from afar in to this pink world. He remember the joys of his life being spent searching and searching for this soul, his shadow faded as she arrived.

As his beauty arrived she had Lemon Yellow Pink Cherry Lips…

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JJproductions

Maybe its because listening to Blondie at Glasto is making me all sentimental but I really liked that.

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

You are so funny Sprocket!!! Thank you!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   

This makes me remember that all things are possible in love and life. Very descriptive, imaginative, and beautiful.

Thank you for sharing it !

Blend

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 05:40 AM
link   

That's a sweet and slightly bitter tale, JJ. The title is perfect!

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

Encia22 thank you for reading!!!

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: blend57

Thank you, Blend! Love and Life come in many colors!

new topics

top topics

join