It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FSB Starts criminal proceedings against Prigozhin for "the Organization of Armed Insurrection"

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Funny to see all you #ing warmongeres salivating for this

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 07:19 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Prodiver

I think you may find Putin and his ilk are the "#ing warmongers" salivating for the demise of Ukraine.

As opposed to members here at ATS offering up their thoughts and opinions in an endeavor to discuss and debate what's going on.

Also, just a thought, and silly name-calling aside, are you not in the same boat as the rest of us on that score if indeed that is the case?

So people in glass houses and all that jazz.
edit on 24-6-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Prodiver

If this was was happening in Ukraine you would be the first amongst the cheerleaders.

edit on 24-6-2023 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Footage on twitter that claims to show an attack by Russian forces on the Wagner convoy on the M4 highway.
twitter.com...

I saw a quote on your link, "Wagner spent 9 months taking Bakmut and 3 hours taking Rostov" lmao 🤣 🤣 🤣 Talk about motivation

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 07:46 AM
link   
So CIA gave Prigozhin the green light to try and overthrow putin. And then we can have another puppet in power. Lets see how long that will last like the others did.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MaximusParvus

So CIA gave Prigozhin the green light to try and overthrow putin.

So some proof of the above or a link to support the notion might be nice.

Seems to me Yevgeny Prigozhin has made his intentions clear and to my knowledge, its got nothing to do with the CIA and plenty to do with Russia's military attacking a Wagner camp and killing a “huge amount” of his men.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Well one possibility for a good outcome for this current situation - the United States DNC and its supporters, can now see the difference between an "insurrection" and trespassing and property damage on federal property - hopefully 🙄

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 07:52 AM
link   
What it really is

BREAKING So it's started, Russia Prez Putin has given full power to Russian Force including Airforce to bomb bard and crush the internal terr0rist of #Wagner Means now the end of Wagner & it's head #Prigozhin is very near

twitter.com...

Putin will now have the excuse to go back to the full blown Soviet era USSR

edit on 24-6-2023 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 07:57 AM
link   

edit on 24-6-2023 by MaximusParvus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaximusParvus
a reply to: andy06shake

Need proof, Look at history..
When has the CIA not been invloved with a coup of a foreign enemy?
CIA being invloved is more then likely. I'm willing to bet on it.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaximusParvus
So CIA gave Prigozhin the green light to try and overthrow putin. And then we can have another puppet in power. Lets see how long that will last like the others did.

Don't be silly. It was an MI-6 operation, the CIA are only in a support role. It had absolutely nothing to do with the Russian invaders, starving its hired killers of the resources they needed to carry out the invasion and certainly not a reaction to bombing the mercenaries 🙄

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
Really my G? Proof of CIA involvment.. In 30 years if we are still around and # gets leaked I will show you the proof

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 08:03 AM
link   

You are the one making the claim MaximusParvus.

I think you may find it's yourself that requires proof to back up the claims you make.

And thats is just how the burden of proof works around these here parts.

CIA has indeed been known to dabble where the likes of military coups are concerned.

But in this instance, Prigozhin has made his intentions and reasoning plainly clear, and to my knowledge, it has little to do with the CIA and a lot more to do with his feelings regarding what's been done to his men and the bastards responsible for such.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Let's, not bicker about who is killing who

... no matter whose side this stuff is historic, that said obviously Prigosin is gonna slapped down, it's the sheer fact that it's happening within 500kms of Moscow is what is stunning.

Just reading the Tass article where Putin talked with quite a few heads of state, in quick succession is telling me this isn't a normal Saturday in the park

edit on 24-6-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Really my G?

Whats that?

Proof of CIA involvment.. In 30 years if we are still around and # gets leaked I will show you the proof

So you do not have any?

And its just your feelings on the matter?

Which is fine but hardly makes it so.

Have a nice day.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

that said obviously Prigosin is gonna slapped down

The real crux of the problem is that they may create a martyr as i don't imagine being charged with "mutiny" bodes to well in the Russian armed forces.

Chances are you are not far wrong all the same and this will indeed run out of steam and end badly for Prigozhin.

The thing is who will stand up next?

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Prigozhin didn't go from a high school dropout that did prison time for heading a gang to the inner circles of the Kremlin without being a heartless, ruthless killer. He knows how the game works in the Russia. He went from selling hotdogs to a billionaire. He has made a calculation in this there is no doubt. The attack on his troops may have been the last straw for him but he has been playing the man of the everyday soldier since at least last October. Many of his rants equate to You bastards did this and soldiers died while you sit in your towers. And he doesn't single out just his own forces but the regular army as well as the ones who suffer the brunt of the leaderships folly and ineptness.

He has rarely ever called out Putin directly, although he has on occasion. His anger has mostly been directed at the 3 stooges, Gerisamov, Shoigi and to a lesser extent Survokin. Knowing a little about how the Russia does internal politics, chances are him and Shoigi have been at odds for a long time. The two of them have been a part of Putins inner circle in the Russia for a long time, Shoigi longer the Prigozhin.

Now that Prigozhin has almost a decade to build his PMC, and now they are battle tested and hardened, he probably sees this as his time. His group have been the only ones making any significant gains in Ukraine for almost a year. They know how to fight. Shoigi wanted his own PMC to get some of that glory and it caused one of the largest defeats that the Russians have faced in this war, getting almost an entire company of regular army and large portion of his own group wiped out in Vuledhar. Ironically, the regular army troops were that suffered that fate in Vuledar where the same unit that dropped their weapons, switched sides and let the little green men take Crimea. I wonder how the 155th feels about all of this? Wonder if they'll pull another about face and switch teams again? But this time going with Prigozhin.

And despite all of this happening, be very clear that Prigozhin doesn't want the war in Ukraine to end. He wants to be in control of the military so that, in his eyes, it will be lead properly. I expect over the next few days, we will see major defections from the regular army to Wagner. Prigozhin has been working that angle for many months now.

I posted about a year ago admitting that I was wrong. Putin wasn't overthrown in 6 months of the invasion but in that post I also said that the time will come that the Russian people will make him pay the piper, one way or another. Looks like that account has just come due Vlad. Got the Rubles left to square the balance? I am guessing the answer is no and he is going to find out that listening to yes men, all day every day has led him to a very lonely place.

Wonder if when this i all said and done, does Putin survive or perish or if he ends up in a cell at the Hague?

Tick tick Vlad the Failed. You're dream is about to become a nightmare and crash down around you I think.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Wonder if he tried to invoke the CSTO defence pact and they told him to stick it your ass Vladdy boy?
edit on 24-6-2023 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Interesting twitter thread on the Wagner move on Moscow.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join