It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Treat Russia as a Terrorist State

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Hahahaha

The west accusing someone else of being a terrorist state.

Haha, do they think everyone is stupid?

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: greendust

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: PurpleFox
If MSM tells me Russia is the enemy, that makes them my friend.

Are you claiming that the clearly established conservative news site NationalReview is part of the MSM?

I find it hard to believe that any site which such clearly political leanings could be considered part of the MSM.

No conservative except the most delusional RINO reads or even cares about National Review. I bet their actual readership is well under 1 million.
The last good writer they had they fired because he was RACIST for saying he had a talk with his kids to stay away from black neighborhoods. I think that was almost 10 years ago.

Not accoding to them, lol.

]The magazine has since defined the modern conservative movement and enjoys the broadest allegiance among American conservatives.

www.nationalreview.com...
edit on 21-6-2023 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
Hahahaha

The west accusing someone else of being a terrorist state.

Haha, do they think everyone is stupid?

Yes.

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Are you claiming that the clearly established conservative news site NationalReview is part of the MSM?

I find it hard to believe that any site which such clearly political leanings could be considered part of the MSM.

Do you live under a rock? Russia has been the scapegoat boogie man for years if any unfortunate news (for the MSM and TPTB)is brought forth. I don’t believe them anymore, you shouldn’t either.

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

It certainly is easy to manipulate your thinking, isn't it?

You still believe every single thing they say like a good little mindless robot. Don’t @ me again.

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 04:24 PM
link   
One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter...

Perhaps to misinformed propagandized westerners Russia are the terrorists. But to the people living in eastern Ukraine who have been terrorized by their own government since 2014 for simply existing, it's the Russians who are their freedom fighters coming to save them.

That's literally the primary reason for this conflict. The Ukraine government exterminating more than 14,000 of it's own citizens. Anyone denying these people autonomy are on the wrong side of history...

I see the same detractors on here making the same pointless arguments like their own nation's don't do the exact same things the Russian government does. If you criticize Russia for doing something at least acknowledge when your own government or leaders do the same thing, it makes you all look like a bunch of hypocrites...

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   

No conservative except the most delusional RINO reads or even cares about National Review. I bet their actual readership is well under 1 million.
The last good writer they had they fired because he was RACIST for saying he had a talk with his kids to stay away from black neighborhoods. I think that was almost 10 years ago.

]The magazine has since defined the modern conservative movement and enjoys the broadest allegiance among American conservatives.

They hate Trump. Hate him. They hate him for the same reason the Dems hate him. He wasn't listening to the defense lobbyist and didn't want more American youngsters dying overseas for no reason.

And don't give me any lip about that lefties, you know as well as I do that a majority of you guys are frothing at the mouth over the Ukraine. As I told a Dem pal of mine during the gulf war(s), I said, "you guys are only anti-war if you aren't running it."

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

It certainly is easy to manipulate your thinking, isn't it?

I have to ask how long were you convinced Trump was working with Putin?

How long did you think the Hunter Biden laptop was Russian disinformation?

How long were you convinced we could vaccinate our way out of covid?

You probably still think covid came from a wetmarket...

You talk like that while living in a house of cards made of glass.
SMGDH
edit on 21-6-2023 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter...

Perhaps to misinformed propagandized westerners Russia are the terrorists. But to the people living in eastern Ukraine who have been terrorized by their own government since 2014 for simply existing, it's the Russians who are their freedom fighters coming to save them.

That's literally the primary reason for this conflict. The Ukraine government exterminating more than 14,000 of it's own citizens. Anyone denying these people autonomy are on the wrong side of history...

A few months ago on British BBC Radio 2 some guy from Liverpool rang in who'd married a Russian speaking Ukrainian lady from Kharkhov. He described what life since 2014 had been like for the Russian speakers in the east and what he'd since living there. Said it was as bad as how the Jews were treated in Nazi Germany in the years before WW2. People persecuted for even speaking their own Russian language, beaten up on the streets for nothing at all, some murdered. Nazi groups roaming the streets looking for victims.

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   
that's exactly what it is

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

But to the people living in eastern Ukraine who have been terrorized by their own government since 2014 for simply existing, it's the Russians who are their freedom fighters coming to save them.

I guess that’s a chicken or the egg debate.

Which came first, Crimean annexation and Russian backed separatists to facilitate a land bridge or Ukrainian aggression on the east.

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I accept your challenge.
Russia is a terrorist state.

Your “whataboutism” is possibly accurate.
In that sometimes questionable tactics can be seen as terrorist activities.
Many countries, including the US, could be seen as terrorists, is sometimes in the eye of the beholder, and sometimes actually true.
In the US we are allowed to say this out loud, see Abu Ghraib.
That was a mess.

So I am happy to see that you think that your country is currently a terrorist state.
That’s what’s happening now. And at least you admit it.
Hope you are not “in country” now that you will be considered a traitor for admitting Russian terrorist activities.

There might be hope for you!

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 07:12 PM
link   
You are to late !! Boomer already beat you to it !!!!a reply to: Klassified

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 07:42 PM
link   

They hate Trump. Hate him. They hate him for the same reason the Dems hate him. He wasn't listening to the defense lobbyist and didn't want more American youngsters dying overseas for no reason.

And don't give me any lip about that lefties, you know as well as I do that a majority of you guys are frothing at the mouth over the Ukraine. As I told a Dem pal of mine during the gulf war(s), I said, "you guys are only anti-war if you aren't running it."

Okay but this isn"t about Trump.

The OP used a conservative web site as a source, another person followed up with a MSM statement and i wanted to understand if a biased web site was considered MSM.

I would be saying the same thing if a liberal site was used since i think both parties are currently failing the country.

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

But to the people living in eastern Ukraine who have been terrorized by their own government since 2014 for simply existing, it's the Russians who are their freedom fighters coming to save them.

I guess that’s a chicken or the egg debate.

Which came first, Crimean annexation and Russian backed separatists to facilitate a land bridge or Ukrainian aggression on the east.

Watch Oliver Stones movie Ukraine On Fire

en.wikipedia.org...

I suppose you could say he is a Putin puppet as well? Anyway, watch that doc. It will open your eyes.

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Okay but this isn"t about Trump.

The OP used a conservative web site as a source, another person followed up with a MSM statement and i wanted to understand if a biased web site was considered MSM.

I would be saying the same thing if a liberal site was used since i think both parties are currently failing the country.

aye aye!

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: greendust

I’ve watched it, it was good.

I like Oliver Stone’s work, I believe in exposing myself to all sides. I’ve watched a lot of Michael Moore’s work too. They offer interesting perspectives, but it doesn’t always mean they’re right.

Listen to Oliver Stone’s interview with Joe Rogan recently on nuclear energy, he has some good points, but ultimately if you listen to the whole thing you can tell he’s not an expert on everything just like Moore.

I wouldn’t say Oliver is a Putin puppet, but his bias does typically go against the west on a lot of things. Those things aren’t necessarily the same thing.

His Putin interviews were incredible as well. I respect the man, but I wouldn’t say Ukraine on fire is the best end all be all on the topic even if it does offer exposure to other perspectives.

Edit: Oliver’s Americas untold history is also a really good watch if you have a grain of salt near by. But it brings up some excellent versions people ignore.
edit on 21-6-2023 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Can't blame Ukraine for what the government in Donbass has been doing since 2014, that's when Russia took over.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join