It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO and Mysterious Spiral Signals in the Human Brain That Could Be the Key to Our Cognition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 07:16 AM
link   
The only theories in psychology that I really attribute any credibility to are positive psychology and the Gestalt Field Theory. For me, Gestalt was really the only theory that presents tangible ideas of how the various parts of the brain are connected to produce cognition. However, when I came across this article that indicates that researchers discovered spiral signals that seem to activate various parts of the brain at the same time, it seems to be the key that is going to blow the field of psychology wide open.

Mysterious, spiral signals have been discovered in the human brain, and the scientists who found the swirls think they could help to organize complex brain activity.

The signals, which appeared as swirling spirals of brain waves across the outer layer of the brain, were discovered in functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) brain scans of 100 young adults, and appeared both when they were resting and working on tasks.

The exact purpose of these vortices is unknown, but their discoverers think the spiral signals might be used to link different parts of the brain and help process information faster. These vortices may even be impaired by brain diseases such as dementia, and could serve as inspiration for advanced computers that emulate the complex processes of the human mind. The researchers published their findings June 15 in the journal Nature Human Behaviour.
These 'spiral signals' could eventually explain many phenomenons that people experience. For example, if the spirals link different parts of the brain then perhaps they also incorporate external stimuli with internal thought patterns like parapsychology, connecting the spirit or soul to the body, schizophrenia, 5G, etc.
www.livescience.com...

It occurs to me though that the military has likely already been aware of these vortices for awhile now which makes me wonder why this research is being released now. I suspect that these 'swirling spirals' and 'vortices' may be involved in the nwo's scheme to manipulate everyone into uploading their consciences to some centralized database. It would certainly seem as though you would be signing your soul and all of your choices over to a computer if the computer could control your thought patterns and thereby control all of your bodily functions via the 'swirling spirals'. Many articles are currently being released about the UN and WEF's plan to cause everyone to accept a digital id linked to your bank account. I'm wondering if the WEF could then pilfer your bank account and all worldly possessions if you agree to upload your id via your 'swirling spirals' to the WEF's database?

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: checkers101

I have never heard about this research, thanks, this explains lots. Things are documented in stone. "cave men" were more advanced than we give them credit for.

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: XipeTotex

Yeah, pretty interesting how there are so many "drawings" of spirals, and now we are finding them in space, in our brain, nature and so many other places.

The sacred spiral.

Ancient people knew about it. So why does it seem "NEW" to us?
Hmm.....

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I have a BSc (hons) in Neuroscience, I always wanted to know how the hardware of our bodies could create consciousness.
My dissertation was exactly about that.
Despite being spiritual, I can't prove that side of things.

However, now I am older and wiser and new findinga are always made.
I feel that a lot of our essence is kept somewhere else, like a cloud server.
And that only what's needed for this tiny sliver of reality is kept in the hardware.

I mean there are people with virtually no grey matter who live normal lives.
Our memories are just approximations.
There is still so much to find out.
We know nothing.

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: checkers101
The only theories in psychology that I really attribute any credibility to are positive psychology and the Gestalt Field Theory. For me, Gestalt was really the only theory that presents tangible ideas of how the various parts of the brain are connected to produce cognition. However, when I came across this article that indicates that researchers discovered spiral signals that seem to activate various parts of the brain at the same time, it seems to be the key that is going to blow the field of psychology wide open.

Mysterious, spiral signals have been discovered in the human brain, and the scientists who found the swirls think they could help to organize complex brain activity.

The signals, which appeared as swirling spirals of brain waves across the outer layer of the brain, were discovered in functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) brain scans of 100 young adults, and appeared both when they were resting and working on tasks.

The exact purpose of these vortices is unknown, but their discoverers think the spiral signals might be used to link different parts of the brain and help process information faster. These vortices may even be impaired by brain diseases such as dementia, and could serve as inspiration for advanced computers that emulate the complex processes of the human mind. The researchers published their findings June 15 in the journal Nature Human Behaviour.
These 'spiral signals' could eventually explain many phenomenons that people experience. For example, if the spirals link different parts of the brain then perhaps they also incorporate external stimuli with internal thought patterns like parapsychology, connecting the spirit or soul to the body, schizophrenia, 5G, etc.
www.livescience.com...

It occurs to me though that the military has likely already been aware of these vortices for awhile now which makes me wonder why this research is being released now. I suspect that these 'swirling spirals' and 'vortices' may be involved in the nwo's scheme to manipulate everyone into uploading their consciences to some centralized database. It would certainly seem as though you would be signing your soul and all of your choices over to a computer if the computer could control your thought patterns and thereby control all of your bodily functions via the 'swirling spirals'. Many articles are currently being released about the UN and WEF's plan to cause everyone to accept a digital id linked to your bank account. I'm wondering if the WEF could then pilfer your bank account and all worldly possessions if you agree to upload your id via your 'swirling spirals' to the WEF's database?

Cognition is a lie. Everything alive makes decisions based on context and circumstances. There is absolutely nothing magical about cognition; if it's alive it's cognitive and has the ability to think. You can watch bugs decide to engage, decided to disengage, they can be hostile or friendly, they can be nice, or predatory.

The concept that this is done in the brain is the lie; everything alive is cognitive, and not everything has a brain. Cognition happens at the base level of genetics. That's not to say that the genetics don't build biological machines to process certain informations, sure they do; but the implication that thought comes from the brain... that's a fallacy. Thought comes from DNA, DNA gives instructions cognitively to BUILD the brain. The brain is a CPU that processes stimuli; it does not form thought. Thoughts are expressed via the CPU, after colating the data collected by the Sensors and stored on it's SSD. The brain stem is also a signal driver; as a result; you could liken it to a BUS. In other words; the brain is a computer. You've used computers before, yeah? They don't think. They execute computations, they store data. They drive instructions to peripherals that are used to collect more data. Eyes are cameras; ear's are microphones, skin is both a pressure sensor and a termparature sensor. They are called "Senses" because they are functions of sensors. The body is an organic biological computer. The brain stem and nervous system are the bus and solder lanes.

The vascular system is a pressurized closed loop system with a high pressure and low pressure side. The same as refrigerators. The heart is a compressor. The lungs capture oxygen and oxyonate the blood that delivers the air to the cells throughout the body.

The body is actually a simple machine; everything we've developed in terms of technology, is derived from the machine that is the body.

Thoughts and free will do not come from the brain; they come from the same place that gave the instructions for your cells to build the brain. Science knows this. But science knows a lot about the lies they tell us on the governments dime.
edit on 21-6-2023 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Very interesting. I remember reading a while ago how there are these (probably) same spiral patterns everywhere in nature and the universe . I will never agreen to anything the NWO / corrupt scum come up with , nor will my family .

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

There is still so much to find out.
We know nothing.
True, but my guess is that the so called 'elites' know A LOT more about it than they are letting us know. That would , perhaps, also be the reason for the 'great reset'. Corrupt scum that they are. Maybe they want to prevent something from happening, and that's why they came up with the 'great reset'. Hook as many as they can up to some machine and so stop something?? I'm not religious but I'm beginning to think there may be a connection to things like 'the return of Christ ' , the 3rd (or now the fourth as in fourth industrial revolution) antiChrist etc

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   
The spiral is a structure that is used for the basis of growth.

Time is a spiral.

Galaxies spiral.

Your Crown is a spiral.

It allows the illusion of a never ending repetition, when it truth, it symbolizes growth, iterating with each rotation.

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666
You have a BSc in Neuroscience? Maybe you can answer a difficult question for me that has far reaching consequences, Please forgive my ignorance. As I understand it the human brain "works" by electrical firing of neutrons. Where is the electric generated for this process?

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Interesting, A few years ago, in a thread, I likened the soul to the cloud, for us.
It will continue, long after our bodies are done.

If you ever make it, across the pond, I'd love to sit and chat with you!
edit on 21-6-2023 by chiefsmom because: addition

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: checkers101

It occurs to me though that the military has likely already been aware of these vortices for awhile now which makes me wonder why this research is being released now.

Luke8:17 For there is nothing hidden that will not become evident, nor anything secret that will not be known and come out into the open.

Balance mate .

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Has anyone taken a hallucinogenic seen waves of spirals from every point of observation? I wonder if there is any link or study to the visual phenomenon?

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I wish my brain operated on the Spiral Principle.

Unfortunately, I'm hardwired to a IF>THEN protocol.

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
You have a BSc in Neuroscience? Maybe you can answer a difficult question for me that has far reaching consequences, Please forgive my ignorance. As I understand it the human brain "works" by electrical firing of neutrons. Where is the electric generated for this process?

Interesting question. When they say electrical firing, they mean ion movement. It's called an action potential. Basically when you decide to do something, more ions are send to the relevant synapse where it causes a gradient until it reaches a tipping point and sends a signal to the next one by releasing neurotransmitters.
This is very simplified, but that's it basically.

The electricity is caused by ions which are part of our bodies. In epilepsy a vast amount of synapse firing happens because something doesn't work right.

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Thank you.

posted on Jun, 24 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Interesting, A few years ago, in a thread, I likened the soul to the cloud, for us.
It will continue, long after our bodies are done.

If you ever make it, across the pond, I'd love to sit and chat with you!

I agree, which begs the question of: if you agreed to have your unique spiral signals and vortices integrated into the centralized database cloud, would the owner of that database own your id? your soul? For example, Monsanto claims ownership over its gmo seeds even when those seeds are found in neighboring fields. I believe that the centralized database could work in a similar way. The terms and conditions that you would have to agree to in order to have your spirals and vortices uploaded and managed by the centralized database would cede ownership of your id to the entity that owns the centralized database.

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 07:02 AM
link   
In the effort to find evidence that supports my theory that the spiral and vortices that have been found in the brain can be linked to a centralized database, I came across an article that discusses the Luciferase hydrogel nanopatches that are alleged to become mandatory vaccines.

The new ‘mysterious’ nano-biotechnology in vaccines and nasal swab tests are capable of electronically-linking human brains to the cloud wirelessly, according to federal court documents evidencing these facts filed in Horowitz v. Pfizer, et. al.

stateofthenation.co...
edit on 25-6-2023 by checkers101 because: (no reason given)

join