It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the Point of it All?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 08:40 PM
link   
As I'm sure everyone who follows is aware, we're again being bombarded with alien news. Who else saw the Vegas backyard aliens story all over the news? Why did it get so much attention? There weren't even pictures or video of the beings. Just some guys who saw an object burn up in the atmosphere and called 911 because beings were in their back yard. How does that possibly get so much media attention? Almost like there's a narrative being pushed....

Then we have the whistleblower and a new documentary from Greer, and he also recently did another National Press Club event with even more whistleblowers.

I see two possibilities. Aliens are either here, and have been for a long time. Or, the government has made incredible leaps in technology that even wows our fighter pilots, and they're planning the fake alien invasion.

Sort of like what Reagan said, on how soon the world would forget our differences if we were facing an outside threat. Seems like a great way to usher in a worldwide government. But wouldn't that mean that leaders in Russia, China, Iran, and everywhere, would have to relinquish their power? Or would they still govern those places, but with "new and improved" implemented rules?

I'm on the fence with Greer. He's too prevalent. He has a way of putting the pieces together, and I want to believe him. He could also be a well-done government plant.

All I know is, there is something to it. I've seen things in the sky I couldn't come close to explaining on two separate occasions.

The first happened at night, maybe 15 years ago, tops. I went outside from my job to smoke a cigarette, looked up at the sky, and saw what appeared to be a satellite. They sort of look like a star, moving in a straight, "slow" trajectory. This object did that, only it then did a sort of quick acceleration/stop/acceleration/stop a few times until it disappeared from my line of sight beyond a building. I had no time to get video of it, and didn't even think to do so until it was gone. I just stood there confused at what I had just seen.

The second object I saw was fairly recent. I was leaving work, again at night, when I saw a strange formation fly over me. It was pretty low to the ground, as I watched the lights as it left my line of sight beyond some trees, and wasn't that far above them.

It was too dark to make out the shape of the craft. It had three white lights in a triangle formation, with a steadily blinking red light in the center. Everybody has heard of the black triangles, and the lights really were arranged like that, only the lights weren't large like the pictures depict, and the red light was a small, typical-looking red light. It definitely seemed man-made, based on the lights alone.

As it passed maybe a mile until it left my line of sight, it didn't hit me until it was gone that it was utterly silent. It wasn't moving fast, and not slow either. If I had to guess, maybe 150-200 mph? I'm bad at guessing speed. There was no other noise. No wind, no machinery, no rain. It was a clear, quiet night.

I talk to a buddy at work all the time about aliens, the government, conspiracies, etc. I didn't tell him about the second sighting for about two weeks. I just didn't think he'd believe me, and I'm not still not sure if he does or not.

Any guesses to what the end game is, from my fellow members?
edit on 17-6-2023 by Schmoe1223 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Schmoe1223

The news companies don’t put things on tv or in the media because they’re important or true. They put them in there because they get views. It’s all about ratings.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Watch "The Fourth Kind" and get back to me....

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Have you thought about how so many of these reported sightings seem to be at night, when it's dark? What is seen are lights. Not all sure, but so many. Likewise how the rare videos made are little more than that? How, it seems, people tend to be so enthralled by what they are seeing that quickly pulling out a camera is slow to mind with not enough time to do it, like you describe?

How either of those observations might play into this whole UFO mix I don't know, but both do seem common to the whole question. It also seems to me that there are basically two types of UFO experience. Personal or first hand, and heard or second hand experience, those experiences that are heard or read about other people. It's those second hand stories that bring about the crap in the field. It might be that these experiences need to be first hand otherwise it's just more crap.

That, if there IS any meaning in any of it, any existential meaning, it must be that personal experience otherwise it just turns into everyday rumor mill stuff and that leads nowhere

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 10:02 PM
link   
The point of it all is there are beings living in this world also. Actually they live inside our world. Our world has an immense cave systems and might actually be hollow in some area's. Ufo's, Uap's have for years been spotted coming in & out of oceans and even the great lakes have been reported through time.

So I believe there is a Breakaway civilization that was founded several hundred thousand years ago. The Hopi Indians in the southwest named them 'Ant People' and the 'Hopi' have many prophesies and myth's about them.

I think what we are dealing with is a highly intelligent race, that truly just wan't to let bygones be bygones and be left alone.

They are what helped Noah build the Ark and are known as the 'Watchers', And they only appear when the time comes to protect us. They know not of our political or societal constructs and only protect us as you would protect a long loved pet.
edit on 6 17 2023 by Ilikesecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 10:04 PM
link   

How can we make sense of something we are not in control of, part of, or consenting to? I'd say don't worry about this, statistically, its not going to affect your life - unless you see an alien. There's guesses at their goals. There's guesses at their motives. But there is just enough disinformation that its all muddy.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I've seen it, long ago. That's the one a lot of people thought was real, but wasn't?

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 10:34 PM
link   

If you say something, who would you tell?

Even with pictures, who would believe you?

You would have a better chance at getting people to believe you saw God, or the devil.

People will only believe you if they have had similar experience or they want to believe you.

I would never tell the police or the media, until after they had found them, and admitted it. Then I would just agree to be a fact witness.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I will admit, I was among those who bashed people for not having the brains to pull out a camera and capture what they saw. Then I stood there brainless with my mouth open during my sightings

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ilikesecrets
The point of it all is there are beings living in this world also. Actually they live inside our world. Our world has an immense cave systems and might actually be hollow in some area's. Ufo's, Uap's have for years been spotted coming in & out of oceans and even the great lakes have been reported through time.

So I believe there is a Breakaway civilization that was founded several hundred thousand years ago. The Hopi Indians in the southwest named them 'Ant People' and the 'Hopi' have many prophesies and myth's about them.

I think what we are dealing with is a highly intelligent race, that truly just wan't to let bygones be bygones and be left alone.

They are what helped Noah build the Ark and are known as the 'Watchers', And they only appear when the time comes to protect us. They know not of our political or societal constructs and only protect us as you would protect a long loved pet.

I've heard of the Hopi Ant People. If I remember right, they came and warned the Hopi of a coming cataclysm and taught them how to live underground? So many instances of areas being visited by beings and being taught things, all around the world.

I haven't dug into it enough, but I saw a picture of a cave system map in North America, then another map next to it of missing people. Many of those are populated areas, but others are not. It's very interesting.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: inert

How can we make sense of something we are not in control of, part of, or consenting to? I'd say don't worry about this, statistically, its not going to affect your life - unless you see an alien. There's guesses at their goals. There's guesses at their motives. But there is just enough disinformation that its all muddy.

Very true, you can really only dig so much until you run into a wall.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 10:45 PM
link   
SPAM

edit on 1/27/2024 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

If you say something, who would you tell?

Even with pictures, who would believe you?

You would have a better chance at getting people to believe you saw God, or the devil.

People will only believe you if they have had similar experience or they want to believe you.

I would never tell the police or the media, until after they had found them, and admitted it. Then I would just agree to be a fact witness.

I understand people not telling others about things they've seen. You don't want them thinking of you a certain way. To an extent. I didn't tell a good friend who is like-minded and open-minded for a few weeks. And I'm just a regular nobody.

Then you take a fighter pilot, who went through lots of training to fly those awesome jets. They see what they see, but they don't want to say anything in case their CO thinks they're either on drugs or crazy. Either way, they won't be flying those expensive aircraft. I don't think it's like that today, but it certainly used to be.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 11:45 PM
link   

They do what they ‘think’ they do best — control the narrative.

How do you control literal demons, is the question.

They can’t. Which is what makes this most interesting…

Prepare for some incomprehensible BS.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 12:22 AM
link   
The movie that was a fake story about a fake story? Yeah, that movie was disappointing as F because I honestly wanted it to be really based on true events. IT WASN’T. I’m still mad and I still have not forgiven the people who made it for lying to me.

There, I said it. a reply to: Lumenari

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 12:27 AM
link   
The point of all this Alien stuff we are seeing, is to take your mind off the fact that your corrupt governments around the world do the bidding of 6000 families, and their 50k minions. The truth is, the UFO industrial complex is a complicated Psyop against you and everyone else in order to make you believe in something that isn’t actually the truth.

If there are not aliens, and creatures from another world, then why is it a crime for you, as an individual to have a relationship, friendship, or even a casual meeting? Why is it punishable with a 50k fine, and 5 years in prison?

Because if you as an individual encounters an alien, and the alien tells you the things your government has sold you out for, you might be angry about it. a reply to: Schmoe1223

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 12:51 AM
link   

I would be in a position to not believe if I had not experienced something strange myself. I had witnessed a shiny (maybe metal) object directly above me in the sky. I would normally not give a glance at something in the sky but this was so bright and shiny. It was flying at a pretty fast speed and then did a 90 degree turn and flew back for about 2 seconds before disappearing. Nothing flies that fast, that high in the sky, and does a 90 degree turn. I was literally in shock. I remember thinking to myself that this could not be real and I was frozen. So I believe the young man in Vegas, when he says he froze. If I did not think I would be called crazy, I would be telling everyone about a shapeshifting person that happened right in front of me. There is no doubt in my mind, there are other beings living among us. Maybe the reason we do not hear more is for the same reason as me, fear of being called crazy. Until you experience things that cannot or should not be real, you will never understand. And, I think there is a good documentary called "Walking with the Tall Whites" by Charles James Hall, who was a Nuclear Physicist and was stationed at Nellis Air Force base when he experienced and interacted with the Tall Whites.

edit on 18-6-2023 by CaliGirl69 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-6-2023 by CaliGirl69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I enjoyed this snippet of the Fourth Kind……purportedly actual Police dash cam footage of a disc heading over a house…

In the trailer…..it specifically mentioned ….

When it said case studies ….ala plural….I took it to mean…a little bit of this and a little bit of that….and Viola….you have a movie.

I never thought it to be a full portrayal of a single event.

Overall it was a decent movie.

👽
edit on 18-6-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I have seen it. It was fiction. Set in a documentary style, but totally fiction.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Any guesses to what the end game is, from my fellow members?

Life just doing what life does, trying many different complex and diverse things to find what works and go with that. Are humans ready to deal with the implications of a more richer and complex nature of life, existence and the universe than what we can imagine or is it just going to crash and burn like a bird as it attempts to leave the nest and fly for the first time.

With the scale of media deception these days, gonna have to keep your guard up when sorting out the facts from the fiction. Something is going on, but what is it exactly, what does that mean and what can we do about it? For now I am just cleaning up my own backyard while keeping an eye as things unfold.

End game, we are all going to die one day. Till then make the most of the life you have.

<<   2 >>

join