It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What’s Behind the Transgender Movement, and Where Is It Going?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2023 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
a reply to: quintessentone

Where the pain comes from, for minors, would have been diagnosed by a doctor and a treatment prescribed with the approval of the parents, of course, so it is unconstitutional for anyone or any other entity to intercede here.

I am not sure the parents and doctors fully understand the full fluctuation of teen mental health in 2023, especially younger women. They get re-enforcement by visiting supporting LGBT websites and chats to make the change, and then to be supportive the parents and doctors roll with it. How devastating is the awareness that if you don't allow the change they might commit suicide, and yet after the change it is well known that this group has the very highest suicide rate.

If my daughter was doing this I would pull them out of school, move and switch to home schooling, there would be risk either way, but I know which one I could live with.

I read the opposite, that after gender-affirming care most people's mental health condition improved. I suppose it depends on what and from which sources one gets their information or misinformation. As more targeted research with larger clinical groups is completed and the conclusions made public, then we will learn what is true and what is not. Although the initial clinical research data is already out there albeit with smaller groups, but even so the results match.

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

I 100% disagree

Transgender Suicide Rates: Statistics
Studies show that 82% of transgender people have considered suicide, and 40% have attempted suicide. This is especially true amongst trans youth, teenagers and young adults.

Think what you want, but from where I sit it looks like a bit like cognitive dissonance coming from you.
If you hunt for support of your worldwide view, you will eventually find it, and believe it.

posted on Jun, 23 2023 @ 07:35 AM
link   
in terms of issues its a high church vs low church issue we saw something similar at the tail end of the british empire with the victorians trying to recreate identities and engineer a future with them as a leader, the most noticeable are things like blue for boys and pink for girls.. this is the period we get mens and ladies loos/changing rooms.

both periods denote high levels of stereotyping the sexes and historical lows in women's rights married to historical highs in misogyny.

bottom line both are about control in a world that is shaking off the empire of the day.

eta its worth offsetting both as highs in eugenic thinking.. the thing is the eugenics arc goes Galton all the way through liberalism to its natural conclusion in nazisn/fasism and stalinism.
edit on 23-6-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 03:58 AM
link   
If you are fa iliar with John Calhou s mouse utopia you will recognise a large scale behavioral sink in our society. Sexual perversion is only one part of it.

posted on Jun, 25 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   
All issues trans and LGBQ+ related are welcome to be discussed here.

This thread is now closed.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join